Recommemd me a fat burner at very low BF%

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    yeah i haven't done anything with water yet. just drinking 2 gallons a day right now. zero carb makes me look dry as is but im sure taking water out would be ridiculous
    If you really wanna see what water manipulation can do, just have s bunch of alcohol one night (stick with liquor). You'll be drier than the desert the next morning
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    If you really wanna see what water manipulation can do, just have s bunch of alcohol one night (stick with liquor). You'll be drier than the desert the next morning
    Throw a box of Epson salt and 2 bottles of rubbing alcohol in your bath and sit there an hour or so that will pull the water and give you an idea of what being a little drier Will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Depends on the organization. IFPA and WNBF ban it. Might still be allowed per WADA though, you'd have to check.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Throw a box of Epson salt and 2 bottles of rubbing alcohol in your bath and sit there an hour or so that will pull the water and give you an idea of what being a little drier Will look like.
    does that seriously work?

4. Yeah trick for cutting weight for fight

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Yep absolutely. Just be careful with any of these cuz cramping afterwards is a real issue ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Yes but you could also just do sauna, you'll sweat a lot from a bath like that.

7. I definitely recommend a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT for low bf people since your body is going to be fighting you tooth and nail.

Also check out TTA-500.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

8. If you want to experiment and see how much water retention is playing a part, hit me up and I can send you some Dry Rub. Dry Rub is the original comprehensive topical diuretic formula. Results are pretty rapid, and can give you a quick glimpse of your true appearance underneath the water.

Obviously the results are temporary, but for things like competitions or weekend beach trips, it's excellent.

I'd be happy to shoot you a bottle if you cover shipping.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you want to experiment and see how much water retention is playing a part, hit me up and I can send you some Dry Rub. Dry Rub is the original comprehensive topical diuretic formula. Results are pretty rapid, and can give you a quick glimpse of your true appearance underneath the water.

Obviously the results are temporary, but for things like competitions or weekend beach trips, it's excellent.

OP, I would go this route so you can make sure that bloat is actually your problem. Didn't realize Evomuse made a topical diuretic. I'll have to try it out sometime.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you want to experiment and see how much water retention is playing a part, hit me up and I can send you some Dry Rub. Dry Rub is the original comprehensive topical diuretic formula. Results are pretty rapid, and can give you a quick glimpse of your true appearance underneath the water.

Wait what? Dry Rub is in stock somewhere? DO WANT. WILL PAY.

I've never seen this in stock for the last couple years. I could do some damage with this when i cut in March for a competition.

11. Here you go. I believe I was out of 4 ounce bottles too, so these are 6ounce for the same price.https://www.nutri-verse.com/dry-rub-4-fl-oz-by-evomuse/
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Be careful. If you cut too much you can get super light headed. Have someone there with you.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Be careful. If you cut too much you can get super light headed. Have someone there with you.
    That's a good point and true for water cutting in general, whether you're doing it in a sauna, hot bath, etc.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed completely here. That would be a good addition. I typically use norcodrene or alpha lean 7 and they work for me.
    I'm using OL Blood Shred right now, and like it, but wanted to give AL7 a try. Any coupons avalible

15. Water manipulation should only be done pre comp, and not as a daily thing. It's dangerous as is
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

16. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I definitely recommend a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT for low bf people since your body is going to be fighting you tooth and nail.

Also check out TTA-500.
    Only problem with the TTA is the possible water retention. Of course it will go away afterwards.
    [email protected] com

17. Sorry for the hijack, but on related topic:

I have ran Alphamax OG with norcodrene in the past with great results, but I am looking to up the ante a bit.

I just started Alphamax XT, Norcodrene, and Powermax XT. I am considering adding Alphamine and Shift.... Would this be overkill? I haven't experienced any issues with F95, but also haven't tried overlapping it with shift.

FYI - goal is to recomp/cut. Currently 185lbs 15% BF. Would like to keep the same weight and maybe get to 10% BF.

18. I think adding Shift should be perfectly fine but dont see the need to add Alphamine as its been formulated now to be more of an energy drink and seeing as your already taking Norcodrene you should have energy covered. Looks like a great stack!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. What if I could get the OG formula? Would it be beneficial to add it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    What if I could get the OG formula? Would it be beneficial to add it?
    Ill leave that up to PES reps if they think taking two stim fat burners would be fine. If you split it so maybe Alphamine in the morning and Norcodrene in the afternoon it should be fine but definitely wouldn't do both twice a day.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Sounds good, thanks. I can actually get OL Forslean BOGO for $25 right now. Any difference between that and shift?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    Sounds good, thanks. I can actually get OL Forslean BOGO for $25 right now. Any difference between that and shift?
    Yea theres quite a bit more in shift but if you already have the OL Forslean maybe just run that in its place. Might as well since its on hand already.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. I don't have it on hand but it is buy one get one free on nutriverse... But yea after looking at the ingridents Shift definitely is a well rounded product where as the Forslean is a single ingredient.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Water manipulation should only be done pre comp, and not as a daily thing. It's dangerous as is
    And you won't really be able to notice a difference unless you are pretty lean. Useless for most people most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    I don't have it on hand but it is buy one get one free on nutriverse... But yea after looking at the ingridents Shift definitely is a well rounded product where as the Forslean is a single ingredient.
    Forslean is the best priced Forskolin product on the market, I always go with it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    Sounds good, thanks. I can actually get OL Forslean BOGO for $25 right now. Any difference between that and shift?
    You can use norco and alphamine together, just don't use a full dose of either together.

Quote Originally Posted by Corgio View Post
    I don't have it on hand but it is buy one get one free on nutriverse... But yea after looking at the ingridents Shift definitely is a well rounded product where as the Forslean is a single ingredient.
    Really depends what you're looking for. If its straight up Forskolin 95, then forslean is your bet, but if you want a full formula, you can get SHIFT. You're running an awful lot of products at once though IMO, maybe stagger them to get a longer run going?
    Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
    https://www.instagram.com/doctorolympus
    My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat burner for someone @ 20%bf??
    By he-man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 12:29 PM
  2. Can you build muscle at a very low body fat while
    By ebkallday in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 06:18 PM
  3. Best transdermal fat burner for 16-18% bf?
    By mikeg313 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:42 AM
  4. Running Fat Burners at a low age..
    By lizonsky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:30 PM
  5. Fat burner with very little stimulant...Which one
    By triton185 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:06 AM