Best Female Supps

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Hey guys.

Looking for a small list or recommendations of some things I can buy to aid my girl in fat loss, and that's non-hormonal. I have her waking Xtend bcaa right now and I'm not sure what else to get her? Thank you

Ahoward

Ahoward

Awards
I'm taking Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted Black Series! It's the best natural Anabolic I've taken. It helps with fat loss and muscle building

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs Oxymax xt is a product my wife really enjoys. The stim at 1 cap doesn't hit too hard. Nice clean energy, amazing well being/uplifting, appetite suppression, no crash. It also has hefty dose of F95.

Evomuse Brite is another recommendation, however it may taste a little weird to her lol.

Evomuse SuperNova as well. It's the topical version of Brite plus other goodies. Melts fat away wherever it's applied.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DCP by Evomuse, Follidrone 2.0, and can try ephedrine if she can handle stims.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimmed? Non-stim? If stimmed, looking for something higher stim or lower stim? Can she handle yohimbine?

Despite being under the Olympus UK umbrella, Sup3r-Shred is non-hormonal and won't have undesirable side effects for women. First time this particular compound (Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl, which is the desired compound found in Artemisia Iwayomogi) will be available on the market. It can also be stacked with a stimmed burner if desired.

And of course forskolin. I don't see a reason not to include forskolin (preferably a high percentage Forslean) in any cutting stack.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys.

Looking for a small list or recommendations of some things I can buy to aid my girl in fat loss, and that's non-hormonal. I have her waking Xtend bcaa right now and I'm not sure what else to get her? Thank you
BCAAs aren't going to help with fat loss. They may assist with maintaining muscle tissue if she's training fasted and/or not eating enough protein.

For non-hormonal fat-burning/body-composition assistance, Olympus Labs has you covered with a wide-variety of the most potent products in the business.

-Sup3r-7 (cortisol control, enhanced metabolism)
-Sup3r-Shred (PPAR-Delta activation)
-Forslean (cAMP elevation)

...and of course, the all-in-ones, Ignit3 and BloodShr3d.

If you want to go stim-free, I'd stack the first 3 for maximum results in the shortest period of time. If stimulants are do-able, then I'd go with Ignit3 if she wants the convenience of caps, and BloodShr3d if she'd like to take her fat-burner as a delicious drink. :)

To make it simple: For an absolutely fool-proof, reasonably priced stack, I'd go with BloodShr3d + Forslean. This is the stack I have most of my friends on, male and female. Go with the RAW edition if she can handle yohimbine/rauwolscine. You can't go wrong with any of the flavors, but I particularly like Orange StarKrush. :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife is using Orig1n and definitely seems to be getting leaner and stronger but she's eating more. Talk about Happy Wife Happy Life;).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.

iMO Caffeine and Yohimbine is tried and true. It's simple, easily tailorable and both are generally the foundation of any fat burner.

You could pick up 3-6 months worth for the same price as one of these products, and yield the similar results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iMO Caffeine and Yohimbine is tried and true. It's simple, easily tailorable and both are generally the foundation of any fat burner.

You could pick up 3-6 months worth for the same price as one of these products, and yield the similar results.
Agreed!

My fiancé is currently taking PowerMax XT about 30 min pre workout and is enjoying it. Her cut is finished and now we are recomping until march or so then will reassess everything. She was on OxyMax XT for 4 weeks and she liked it. It was her first time to ever use a fat burner. Along with proper diet and training she dropped 10 pounds in 2 months. Time to add more muscle now!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The above suggestions are all great. Taking follidrone 2.0 would be a good addition and maybe taking a cap or two of norcodrene would help as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife likes Evomuse DCP stacked with BPS Combustion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If looking for mild stims, or stim free, sns lean edge is a solid option. My gf actually cant have any stims due to a heart condition and shes been running this recently.

another good stim free option is pes shift

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True; it depends on your budget OP. If you have more money, spring for super shred and forslean (if only one, choose forslean). You'll find that Olympus Labs has a large variety of both stim and non stim products that are the best in their category so if you have a question about any of the products, our reps are happy to answer them. Also make sure to really dial in her diet because supplements won't help much if she isn't controlling her diet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True; it depends on your budget OP. If you have more money, spring for super shred and forslean (if only one, choose forslean). You'll find that Olympus Labs has a large variety of both stim and non stim products that are the best in their category so if you have a question about any of the products, our reps are happy to answer them. Also make sure to really dial in her diet because supplements won't help much if she isn't controlling her diet.
100% on point. Get diet down first and foremost.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thyrocaps and reduce Xt are great sources of nonstim fat burners. If you want stims mind and muscle has all the IFORCE, Formutech and alri stimmed fatburners.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed!

My fiancé is currently taking PowerMax XT about 30 min pre workout and is enjoying it. Her cut is finished and now we are recomping until march or so then will reassess everything. She was on OxyMax XT for 4 weeks and she liked it. It was her first time to ever use a fat burner. Along with proper diet and training she dropped 10 pounds in 2 months. Time to add more muscle now!
PowerMax XT was actually the only powdered supplement my ex would take, she hated just about everything else. I'd recommend a creatine/betaine supplement for pretty much everyone, regardless of their bulking/cutting goal, so something like PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, etc would be great.

As for actual fat burners, there are a few routes you can go, as people mentioned. EC or EY are both good options, and affordable too. Some people handle Y better than others, so start small there. OxyMax XT is another one that girls I know like. That and the old Alphamine. I like them too, haha. I have some of both on hand.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerMax XT was actually the only powdered supplement my ex would take, she hated just about everything else. I'd recommend a creatine/betaine supplement for pretty much everyone, regardless of their bulking/cutting goal, so something like PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, etc would be great.

As for actual fat burners, there are a few routes you can go, as people mentioned. EC or EY are both good options, and affordable too. Some people handle Y better than others, so start small there. OxyMax XT is another one that girls I know like. That and the old Alphamine. I like them too, haha. I have some of both on hand.
Old alphamine was great!!!! My go to fat burner back then.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old alphamine was great!!!! My go to fat burner back then.
Thankfully, we now have BloodShr3d. I never thought I'd find a product that could replace OG Alphamine, but now I have an even more effective, deliciously drinkable fat-burner that I look forward to every morning! :thumbsup:

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Thanks everyone. Keep them coming for others people who want help. I got some bloodshr3d and I ignite I think that's what it's called

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Keep them coming for others people who want help. I got some bloodshr3d and I ignite I think that's what it's called
Good combo there for sure, hope your GF enjoys it.