Dry up?!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to "dry up" and "look" harder. I'm fairly muscular and fairly lean but always had a "soft" look... even those times I been below 10% body fat I kinda still looked soft :(

I used OG Erase in the past with good results and even Alphamax XT was good but I never got as good of results I got the fist time.

I think it could be a cortisol issue, my last blood test showed both test and estro in normal range, estro always been in the normal range even when I thought it was high because of my soft look.

What would you guys recommend for me?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried SNS Reduce XT?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce sodium increase potassium and increase magnesium. Done and done you don't need a supp if you truly are 10%.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Natural products try: follidrone 2.0 and exotherm

Hormonal try: sup3r 11, ostarine, lgd, 1 andro, or epiandro.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reduce sodium increase potassium and increase magnesium. Done and done you don't need a supp if you truly are 10%.
I'm not 10% now, I'm maybe 15-16% on Holiday diet :p I'm back in my regular diet and should be back around 12% were I usually am at. My diet do not consist any added sodium and my overall diet is pretty clean, I've had periods of close to zero sodium and still the same. My blood work showed low normal sodium level.

Do not think it's an diet issue.

Btw I do take ZMA before bed.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Natural products try: follidrone 2.0 and exotherm

Hormonal try: sup3r 11, ostarine, lgd, 1 andro, or epiandro.
Zero from Follidrone and got more bloated from Ostarine, haven't tried the others though but want to stay away from hormonal stuff at the moment.

Exotherm seems like fun but I don't want to use any creams, I used creams/gels in the past and it's a pain when you have kids.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I haven't, I was thinking about that one, have you used it?
Yes. Full disclosure, I am a rep for SNS.

Many use it during PCT or on a cut, as it helps to control cortisol levels very effectively.

Have you ever had your cortisol levels checked?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
This

I hate to be "that guy" but if you do not have that hard look, then you are not below 10% . If you are then post a pic because you would be the first human to be sub 10% while being soft (assuming you have some muscle)

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This

I hate to be "that guy" but if you do not have that hard look, then you are not below 10% . If you are then post a pic because you would be the first human to be sub 10% while being soft (assuming you have some muscle)
Do anybody read before they post?! I am not 10% now, I said "even those times".

I'll post pics in a moment, can't understand why I can't ask a simple question?!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you think its cortisol related, SNS Reduce XT is the gold standard for cortisol reduction and control.

If not cortisol, estrogen could easily be at play in which case sns inhibit e would be a fine choice.

Either way, both would aid in hardening you up at a low bf and the results will be fairly dramatic if its truly just water weight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with a good water pill or reduce Xt. Both can help. At over 10% bf you need to lean out more to have cuts.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try Inhibit E. Have you tried arimistane since you first ran Erase? If not, just get arimistane if it worked for you originally.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You may also want to examine your diet as well. Certain foods, food allergies, and food intolerances can cause water retention among a host of other symptoms/problems. I recently realized that I have a casein & gluten intolerance. This was causing me to have a watery look among other things. I did several washout periods with each and reintroduced them into my diet to gauge the reaction. I realized I need to cut out both from my diet and it has helped a lot with water retention.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I want to "dry up" and "look" harder. I'm fairly muscular and fairly lean but always had a "soft" look... even those times I been below 10% body fat I kinda still looked soft :(

I used OG Erase in the past with good results and even Alphamax XT was good but I never got as good of results I got the fist time.

I think it could be a cortisol issue, my last blood test showed both test and estro in normal range, estro always been in the normal range even when I thought it was high because of my soft look.

What would you guys recommend for me?
Some solid recommendations in here for you. I would definitely monitor sodium intake and be conscious of your water intake as well. I think Reduce XT would be a good product to try out as well. Especially if you think its a cortisol related problem, Reduce XT could be beneficial.

Also, keep in mind that as a natural lifter, you won't look "hard" all the time. No one does. The media distorts reality, and most people don't walk around looking razor sharp and hard all day, even at sub 10% bf.

What were your goals with Alphamax XT? I've found that it can be very beneficial for tightening up while dieting, but it depends on what your goals were while using the product. Like Reduce XT, Alphamax XT also contains ingredients to help control cortisol and estrogen levels, so I'd be curious to know what your experience/results were while using it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
IronLegion has Virtus and Invictus. Both are transdermal products. Invictus helps suppress cortisol while Virtus lowers estrogen and boost testosterone. Two great products that will give you that dry look . Feel free to pm me any time:) good luck.