AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With our newly launched product, we at Performax Labs would like to give you a once in a lifetime deal on our new natural anabolic MassMax XT.

View the write up here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/287952-massmax-xt-product.html

massmaxl.jpg

We are launching MassMax XT directly from our website, please signup for our newsletter here. You will also receive future insider offers which we plan on doing. Additionally, follow us on our social media accounts. Currently, we have a giveaway for AlphaMax XT on Facebook.

https://performaxlabs.com/

I cannot tell you the price, but I can tell you this. MassMax XT will not be seen at this price again! Make sure you sign up and let us help you with your goals in 2017!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The researchers suspect that methyl palmitate and methyl oleate stimulate the production of DHEA in the adrenal glands. This hormone can then be converted into testosterone.
http://www.ergo-log.com/drone-milk-testosterone-anabolic.html

So should users be wary of possible estrogen increases that typically accompany dhea boosting ingredients?
TBH other than that article and their citation I'm not sure what else backs up the claims of it being conducive the strength training or improving body composition.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
The researchers suspect that methyl palmitate and methyl oleate stimulate the production of DHEA in the adrenal glands. This hormone can then be converted into testosterone.
http://www.ergo-log.com/drone-milk-testosterone-anabolic.html

So should users be wary of possible estrogen increases that typically accompany dhea boosting ingredients?
This^^

I had my credit card out ready to purchase, but wanted to make sure I won't need to get any type of on cycle support...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^^

I had my credit card out ready to purchase, but wanted to make sure I won't need to get any type of on cycle support...
From the MassMax XT writeup thread:

Yea I would not worry about any potential to raise estrogen, it would have to be a significant increase in DHEA to have any noticeable effect. Additionally Atractylodes may have some anti-aromotase properties as well, so even if there was a slight increase in DHEA it would likely be controlled by Atractylodes.
No support supps needed.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to try so I asked one if the leading voices on ecdysterone and he had this to say "they decided on extracting the wrong ecdysterone (20-hydroxyecdysterone). 20-H as it were was just a bust orally, sublingually and even via my intra-nasal experiments. Only at over a gram a day in a transdermal did I see anything (and it was mild, to put it bluntly).*

This is really unfortunate because while they have the right source genus (RCE), they're strandardizing for the wrong active".
That sort of made my mind up not to try it but I wish everyone well who does ?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to try so I asked one if the leading voices on ecdysterone and he had this to say "they decided on extracting the wrong ecdysterone (20-hydroxyecdysterone). 20-H as it were was just a bust orally, sublingually and even via my intra-nasal experiments. Only at over a gram a day in a transdermal did I see anything (and it was mild, to put it bluntly).*

This is really unfortunate because while they have the right source genus (RCE), they're strandardizing for the wrong active".
That sort of made my mind up not to try it but I wish everyone well who does ��
I respectfully disagree, we have been doing tons of research on this material for nearly a year now and the major point is Full Spectrum RCE outperforms any 1 isolated compound and the research is very clear on this, so when he states we extracted the wrong ecdysterone, I find this incorrect as a full spectrum will always be superior. All Ecdysterones are present in this extract, however for quality and consistency purposes we did a small standardization to 20-HE which is clearly the most active ecdysterone. It was important to have a full spectrum because of other constituents in the material including nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc So again I disagree that we should be standerdizing for some different compound when the real point is full spectrum.

Futhermore when he says 20-h is just a bust orally etc. he is speaking to pure 20-h which this is not, and again in research it has shown the full spectrum to be superior to anyone individual compound, which could be due to 20-HE as a pure compound having poor bioavailbility. Lastly, Ecdysterone is a BCS class III compoud meaning it has high solubility and low permeation. We included a very effective intenstinal permeation enhancer to overcome this downfall leading to significant increase in bioavailablity of all ecdysterones.

I would agree with him if we were talking about a pure 20-HE extract, which is why so many ecdy products have failed. However this is completely different and the goal here is to provide a full spectrum of ecdysterones with a small standardization to one for consistency and quality purposes. Pair this superior extract with enhanced permeation, which is likely a huge limiting factor for the effectivness of ecdy, and you have an incredibly quality product.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I respectfully disagree, we have been doing tons of research on this material for nearly a year now and the major point is Full Spectrum RCE outperforms any 1 isolated compound and the research is very clear on this, so when he states we extracted the wrong ecdysterone, I find this incorrect as a full spectrum will always be superior. All Ecdysterones are present in this extract, however for quality and consistency purposes we did a small standardization to 20-HE which is clearly the most active ecdysterone. It was important to have a full spectrum because of other constituents in the material including nitrogen-bearing alkaloids, larger triterpenes, etc So again I disagree that we should be standerdizing for some different compound when the real point is full spectrum.

Futhermore when he says 20-h is just a bust orally etc. he is speaking to pure 20-h which this is not, and again in research it has shown the full spectrum to be superior to anyone individual compound, which could be due to 20-HE as a pure compound having poor bioavailbility. Lastly, Ecdysterone is a BCS class III compoud meaning it has high solubility and low permeation. We included a very effective intenstinal permeation enhancer to overcome this downfall leading to significant increase in bioavailablity of all ecdysterones.

I would agree with him if we were talking about a pure 20-HE extract, which is why so many ecdy products have failed. However this is completely different and the goal here is to provide a full spectrum of ecdysterones with a small standardization to one for consistency and quality purposes. Pair this superior extract with enhanced permeation, which is likely a huge limiting factor for the effectivness of ecdy, and you have an incredibly quality product.

Well I ordered.. Maybe I should log it....

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your reply bro it was very informative, seems to be a ton of conflicting info and differences of opinion on ecdysterone.
I got so excited by the launch of massmax cos Ive never tried an ecdysterone product before so I asked Rob Regish aka mixelflick his thoughts on the ingredients in question and that's what he told me but I totally respect your product and the faith you have in it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply bro it was very informative, seems to be a ton of conflicting info and differences of opinion on ecdysterone.
I got so excited by the launch of massmax cos Ive never tried an ecdysterone product before so I asked Rob Regish aka mixelflick his thoughts on the ingredients in question and that's what he told me but I totally respect your product and the faith you have in it.
I may be incorrect but I believe Mixelflick stands behind full spectrum extracts as well however the only difference with ours is a small standardization via HPLC and not UV to allow for consistency across the board. That added with enhanced intestinal permeation and we believe we have an incredibly effective combo.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I may be incorrect but I believe Mixelflick stands behind full spectrum extracts as well however the only difference with ours is a small standardization via HPLC and not UV to allow for consistency across the board. That added with enhanced intestinal permeation and we believe we have an incredibly effective combo.
You are very correct in believing that because he also said "Generally, full spectrum RCE (95% or above) is what to look for".

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No shipping where I leave? First time this is happening to me!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another intro deal this week for NootropiMax, were offering it at a HUGE discount! Get it this week, it will never be this price ever again!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another intro deal this week for NootropiMax, were offering it at a HUGE discount! Get it this week, it will never be this price ever again!
Have you fixed international shipping? Many of us couldn't buy for Massmax XT.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No international shipping available at this time but Nutriverse should have it available next week!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No international shipping available at this time but Nutriverse should have it available next week!
But not at the introductory price. I can't even imagine the money lost from international sales. :/

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Tried to buy this at the launch but no international shipping was available, and now it's still not available. I love performax but excluding UK and European buyers from promos and introduction prices does them no favours.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried to buy this at the launch but no international shipping was available, and now it's still not available. I love performax but excluding UK and European buyers from promos and introduction prices does them no favours.
We agree, we are working on properly setting up international shipments ASAP!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We agree, we are working on properly setting up international shipments ASAP!
Maybe we could offer a special sale for international once it's up. Like an intro to international.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But not at the introductory price. I can't even imagine the money lost from international sales. :/
We are working on that. Although it won't be as low as the intro price, Nutriverse routinely has 20% off our line and then you have the forum code AM5 for another 5%

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on that. Although it won't be as low as the intro price, Nutriverse routinely has 20% off our line and then you have the forum code AM5 for another 5%
It's a loss for both the company and consumer. I understand NV has decent prices, but it's probably a bigger financial loss for the company tho. Direct sales always profit more for a company.

I'll use NV, but I would of bought a bunch off you guys direct if it was available.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a loss for both the company and consumer. I understand NV has decent prices, but it's probably a bigger financial loss for the company tho. Direct sales always profit more for a company.

I'll use NV, but I would of bought a bunch off you guys direct if it was available.
Retailers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Wholesale for supps companies is majority of their nut. But anyway, gonna have to try this out!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is the pre-sale? Just wondering if I can buy and ship to a friend in the US!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new and improved PowerMax XT is avaiable through our site, get 30% off with code INTRA30

PowerMax-XT.png

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Slight confusion about the profile breakdown,
In the Macro profile it says "Protein 5.5g"
But
In the Amino Acid mTOR Activation there's 9g of protein in the form of hydrolysed whey protein, BCAA's and EAA's?

So is there 14.5g of protein, 9g of protein or 5.5g of protein?
14.5 grams I believe. 5.5 g of whey and the remainder with EAAs. EAA calories aren't included on nutrient labels, protein from whey is

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
There is 6g of hydro whey providing 5.5g of protein (~90%) and 3g added leucine for a total of 9g in the mTOR matrix as per the label.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, this is based on studies that show this combination of Whey (6g) + Leucine (3g/5g) out performs 25g of straight whey. So your getting better benefits then 25g protein with the increased digestion and assimilation of Di/Tri peptides that out perform intact whole proteins.

"Performax may be onto onto something here, as research has shown that consuming 6g Whey Protein + 3g/5g Leucine outperformed 25g straight whey in terms of myofibrillar protein synthesis.[1] Other research demonstrates that increasing the leucine content of EAAs (from 1.87g to 3.5g) and taken intra-workout increased post-workout muscle protein synthesis by 33% compared relative to the lower leucine content.[2]"

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/powermax-xt

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 6g of hydro whey providing 5.5g of protein (~90%) and 3g added leucine for a total of 9g in the mTOR matrix as per the label.
Yep. Here's an old post of mine on the subject (sorry for any repetition with Adizzle1's post):

"Here's the study on various doses of whey in combination with leucine and BCAAs:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24284442

Doses/combinations:
-25g Whey Protein (3g leucine)
-6.25g Whey Protein (0.75g leucine)
-6.25g Whey Protein (added leucine to 3g)
-6.25g Whey Protein (added leucine to 5g)
-6.25g Whey Protein (added leucine to 5g; from added BCAAs instead of just added leucine)

Interestingly, Phospho-mTOR was increased at 1.5 hours in the Whey 25g, Whey 6.25 (3g l) and Whey 6.25 (5gl), but not in the Whey 6.25g or Whey (3g l; BCAAs). The study, along with others, have shown that a suboptimal protein dose (6.25g whey) supplemented with leucine (3g total) can stimulate postprandial MPS rates equivalent to that of 25g whey (with 3g leucine total).

The discussion of the study said this:
Because BCAAs share a common intestinal transporter, differences in amino acid appearance profiles between W6+BCAAs and W6+High-Leu treatments likely represents antagonism between BCAAs for uptake from the gut, which is congruent with data showing that isoleucine and valine compete with and can impede leucine absorption (47). The same effect could be true for the transsarcolemmal BCAA transport because BCAAs share the same transporter at that site (48).
There's also another study that showed increasing the leucine content of EAAs (from 1.87g to 3.5g) taken intra-workout increased post-workout muscle protein synthesis by 33% compared relative to the lower leucine content:
Leucine-enriched essential amino acid supplementation during moderate steady state exercise enhances postexercise muscle protein synthesis
There's also a study showing that a combination of 6g EAAs and ~40g carbs taken intra-workout was able to improve strength and fat-free mass by more than EAAs or carbs alone, with no significant difference in fat (all groups lost fat):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16456674
There's also some interesting research on Whey Protein Hydroslate (WPH):
Buckley et al. examined whether hydrolyzed whey protein isolate speeds recovery more effectively than intact whey protein isolate following eccentric exercise [21]. The subjects performed 100 maximal eccentric contractions of their knee extensors and then consumed either 25 g of hydrolyzed whey protein isolate or intact whey protein isolate. Interestingly, peak isometric torque was recovered fully in 6 h in the whey protein hydrolysate group, while it remained suppressed in the intact whey protein group.
The results revealed that whey protein hydrolysate ingestion induced significant increases in skeletal muscle glycogen levels compared with other protein sources or BCAA.
Thus, whey protein hydrolysate appears to enhance the effects of carbohydrate ingestion on post-exercise muscle glycogen resynthesis. Whether whey protein hydrolysate stimulates muscle glucose uptake and glycogen resynthesis in athletes remains to be determined.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2761917/
This makes the pairing of carbs with WPH (over BCAAs) particularly interesting, and, referring back to the low-dose whey + lecuine study, it seems very possible that you can get away with a lower dose of WPH with added leucine to 3-5g total.

With that in mind, I like either 6-10g EAAs with leucine content added to total 3-5g, or ~6g WPH with leucine content added to 3-5g total, plus ~40g carbs (I typically go with Gatorade powder since it's very affordable and can be used to flavor bulk ingredients) intra-workout.

With the above reserach in mind, I do not think that drinking only BCAAs intra-workout is ideal, as you also want EAAs, and 3-5g leucine of course. Also, it appears that sometimes you don't want a ton of BCAAs, just a lot of leucine and a "sufficient" amount of the other BCAAs and EAAs. The WPH provides these EAAs and BCAAs (along with some leucine of course), and the additional leucine brings the total leucine content into that ideal 3-5g range.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I like the formula. Not only you are getting a full dose of leucine but also all EAAs from the WPH while at the same time you can sell it internationally as the tryptophan is not free-form. I hope you fixed the typos in the label before release :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will this version be stocked at NV? Currently they're selling the old version.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will this version be stocked at NV? Currently they're selling the old version.
It is only available through us directly right now. Adizzle1 might be able to give you a clear answer.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine in today and I love the taste! Stacked it with HyperMax xt. Doing the same tomorrow.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is only available through us directly right now. Adizzle1 might be able to give you a clear answer.
All good, the shipping is too expensive. $43 or something for 2 tubs! I got 5 tubs from Suppz for $34.

Kills it for me, I guess I'll wait til it's at A1 or NV or somewhere. Looks solid, def would rotate it as a staple!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All good, the shipping is too expensive. $43 or something for 2 tubs! I got 5 tubs from Suppz for $34.

Kills it for me, I guess I'll wait til it's at A1 or NV or somewhere. Looks solid, def would rotate it as a staple!
AdelV, send me your address, you have been supportive of our brand and I would like to support you back, I am going to send you a free PowerMax with a Free Shirt and Free samples of OxyMax and NootropiMax.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AdelV, send me your address, you have been supportive of our brand and I would like to support you back, I am going to send you a free PowerMax with a Free Shirt and Free samples of OxyMax and NootropiMax.
Woah, awesome!

I did just buy 2 Hypermax XT, 6 Massmax XT, and 1 Noot!

I actually really like Hypermax, and I've been switching through a few at the moment and it's my favourite. I do plan to review it at some stage.

You're the man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generous people!!!!!!! Looking forward to how you like everything!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;k4Na3zBX9Qc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Na3zBX9Qc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def feel a really nice mood enhancement and lasting energy with this. Even with only 1 cap a day.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yep, this will probably be added to my supp routine in the coming months