Letrone VS Virtus

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys! I have been using in the past Letrone during a PCT dosing 2-2-2-1-1, however I was wondering how it compare with Virtus during a post cycle protocol with Nolva.

Opinions?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Never used any of those but very interested to incorporate virtus into my FD2 run to sharpen up a bit. Some good logs of both virtus and letrone on here.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not used Letrone, so I can't compare. BLR has always put out solid products.

Virtus has been getting some amazing reviews and solid feedback...doubt you would be disappointed

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried them both and prefer Letrone. That is my go to for OTC with consistent results every time and easier to use around my wife and kids. I have labs from Letrone, but not from Virtus.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi guys! I have been using in the past Letrone during a PCT dosing 2-2-2-1-1, however I was wondering how it compare with Virtus during a post cycle protocol with Nolva.

Opinions?
Virtus was amazing for me . I have never used Letrone . Although opinions may differ , logs suggest both products work well . For me , I would apply Virtus at 5am before work then shower at 6pm when arriving home . Giving me the option to safety spend time with my family. Either way Im in for info.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I have tried them both and prefer Letrone. That is my go to for OTC with consistent results every time and easier to use around my wife and kids. I have labs from Letrone, but not from Virtus.
Post them up

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is more than an AI. I prefer it over Virtus and you only need 1 cap a day (I like it a bedtime) so it last 2 months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is more than an AI. I prefer it over Virtus and you only need 1 cap a day (I like it a bedtime) so it last 2 months.
I had no effect from letrone...I thought it was a waste of money-if I had bought it at GNC I would have asked for a refund!!!

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
What is Letrone ? Can anyonr explain in great description for this old man please .
I cannot explain bro. But it's is Black Lion Reassarch pill form AI. I am a huge fan of Viron and Rebirth. I have tried to copy Viron on my own, and by my seat of the pants testing method (no bloodwork) I failed miserably. I think they are a top notch company, I just think Letrone had little to no effect and yes I would have returned it if that was an option.