test boosters?

drew18

Awards
I am looking for a nice clean test booster. what are the best ones out now? any deals going on?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only tried halotropin by prosupps. It's been good so far.
A few others recommended some in my thread below check it out. .. damn i can't post links yet.
Look for
DAA vs TestBooster
Under general chat

drew18

Awards
on the holotropin do you need any etrogen blockers? or any other supports?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL M-TEST has been getting amazing reviews and it is VERY affordable. All clinical doses of tested ingredients in a non-prop blend.

Here's the label:

CEL M-Test Label (Supp Facts).png

At Nutraplanet you can get two bottles with a free EPI-PLEX ( an awesome epicatechin product) for $67.99: https://nutraplanet.com/products/max-gain-stack-2-x-m-test-1-x-epi-plex-bf-deal/

You can also get some good deals at Nutriverse on M-TEST. $69.99 for two with either SNS Growth Factor XT or EPI-PLEX: https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-m-test-receive-a-free-epi-plex/ AND https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-m-test-receive-a-free-growth-factor-xt/

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on the holotropin do you need any etrogen blockers? or any other supports?
It is a natural test enhancer with no need of adding anything else. Look it up for more info.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halotropin I think is the one we discussed in the other thread. Proprietary blend, underdosed.

Alphamax XT is fully a open label containing proven doses of some of the best ingredients arond.

It will help boost free test, control estrogen, cortisol, and stress. Improve sense of well being and libido. Right now nutriverse has buy 2 get 1 free, making them $27 each. I believe there's a rep code her for an additional 5% off too.

Volvo140G

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
The best test booster I see on the market today with scientifically backed ingredient that work effectively at boosting testosterone is K1ngs blood. I havnt ran it yet but my father is on it now and loves it and I'm
Hearing great feedback. And I love the profile.

drew18

Awards
im not seeing the deal for the alphamax xt on nutraverse

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ngsblood is amazing. I will be trying M-Test next.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for a nice clean test booster. what are the best ones out now? any deals going on?
AlphaMax XT. If you are on Facebook, Performax Labs posted a contest today to win a free bottle.

To add on to what cubsfan said, it also contains forskolin which will aid in keeping fat gain at a minimal while bulking or help with shedding fat off while cutting/recomp.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I logged CELs M-TEST. It's definitely a thorough test booster as well as Evomuse Testruction

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I logged CELs M-TEST. It's definitely a thorough test booster as well as Evomuse Testruction
Can't go wrong with either company. The reviews on MTEST have nothing but positive reviews!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your age and how long have you been training?

drew18

Awards
I just purchased alphamax xt. Any recommendations how I should dose it? Follow bottle or what? I got 2 bottles

drew18

Awards
Also got a deal on lean mode by evl so I'm going to be taking that also. Anything else I should add to compliment?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased alphamax xt. Any recommendations how I should dose it? Follow bottle or what? I got 2 bottles
Awesome! You will enjoy it. And great choice on getting 2 bottles. I always suggest 8 weeks over 4 weeks.

When I take AlphaMax XT I dose 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL K1ngsblood
CEL M-Test
AlphaMax XT

and brand new and looks killer is Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs...currently 40% at Strong Supplement Shop

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Viron
CEL M-Test

have used both of these and love them.

Wanting to try OL Kings Blood (hint hint) ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like 2 caps in the morning when I wake up and then two pre bed on an empty or somewhat empty stomach. It helps me sleep a little better.

Have you used forskolin before? If not, sometimes people can get some GI distress, if that is the case, dose with food.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-test is the best new product on the market for sure. literally 100% positive feedback in all teh logs going here on AM.

Usually can be found for $25-30 with many new years sales still going (but ending soon!) and for that price its a far better deal than anyhting else out there.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is M Test of K1ngsblood available to UK buyers?

Which gets people's vote?

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards

K1ngsblood is defiantly available in the U.K. I have seen it on a couple of sites I have used before.I will be getting some very soon looks like a great ingredient list and dose with some great reviews from others.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've found both on uk sites. I have no clue which one is better than the other though , both look very good.

Kings blood is a little more expensive but seems to contain more ingredients

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Both products seem to be getting so much praise I have no clue which one to get :(

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Hence why I got both...will do two bottles M-Test, followed by one bottle K1ngs Blood, rinse repeat...add what I need to add to get each where I want it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are they both 8 week cycles? I might run kingsblood followed by Mtest , 16 weeks in total

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It seems like kings has morelibido products in it, given the royal jelly etc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems like kings has morelibido products in it, given the royal jelly etc
what it comes down to me is which you react better too-fadogia or longjack, as they are the heavyweights of m-test/kingsblood. personally I get substantially more libido boost from fadogia, but lots of fans of longjack......I think if someone has ran longjack before they should try the m-test for comparison!!!

masterpiter

Awards
guys,
anyone know where to buy mtest in germany ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can't go wrong with either. Maybe try one then the other to compare.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established