Ephedrine?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am having a hard time finding ephedrine. I live in Indiana will any pharmacy have bronkaid behind the counter if I ask? Can someone pm me a legit source if they have a go to? Really looking to utilize this on my next cut

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I am having a hard time finding ephedrine. I live in Indiana will any pharmacy have bronkaid behind the counter if I ask? Can someone pm me a legit source if they have a go to? Really looking to utilize this on my next cut
Most pharmacies have it or primatene. Just call and ask, not biggie.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most pharmacies have it or primatene. Just call and ask, not biggie.
This. I'm not sure how Indiana is, but in Tennessee you have to grab a card and get it from the pharmacy. They have to get your photo ID, and log you in a database. It's intended to prevent meth manufacture.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
This. I'm not sure how Indiana is, but in Tennessee you have to grab a card and get it from the pharmacy. They have to get your photo ID, and log you in a database. It's intended to prevent meth manufacture.
Same as new York except we don't grab a card. They do that with Sudafed though.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would think most WalMart pharmacies should have it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
same thing here in Michigan too. All the local Drug stores and Grocery stores carry it. Been going to Kroger as it has been sale for the last few months :p

OP just go to your local pharmacy and you should be OK. Just get 1 box at a time, I have had some places hassle me when I tried to buy 2. On the other hand I have bought 3-4 boxes in a week (all seperate transactions) and no one batted an eye. For some reason Wal-Mart has given the hardest time while CVS/Walgreens and the local grocery stores could really care less

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's Dr. google.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love you guys thank you

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everywhere in the US should have it in some form. You're typically just carded and often limited in how much you can buy.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a box of bronkaid from Walgreens about 10 minutes ago for my first time haha. Just looked at my photo ID, logged me in the database (that's what I'm guessing she was doing anyways) and sold em to me, no biggie at all.

If I were you (this is what I did) I'd call and ask around first so you don't waste your time driving and running in and out of stores. Just my 2 cents ;)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Walmart has it cheapest here in NJ. Bronkaid is 5.99 and Primatene is 9.73

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Be advised (if you care, it's not *that* big of a deal): E-HCL has a smidge more actual Ephedrine in each pill, than E-Sulfate. So Primatene > Bronkaid if you have a choice.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Be advised (if you care, it's not *that* big of a deal): E-HCL has a smidge more actual Ephedrine in each pill, than E-Sulfate. So Primatene > Bronkaid if you have a choice.
This is a very good point! Call me a odd ball but I never notice much of anything from bronkaid. Primatene on the other hand crushes my appetite and provides a nice energy boost. Cant explain it and never understood it but I have switched back and forth a few times and always end at the same result. Dat dere placebo maybe? Who knows, i just stick with what works lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a very good point! Call me a odd ball but I never notice much of anything from bronkaid. Primatene on the other hand crushes my appetite and provides a nice energy boost. Cant explain it and never understood it but I have switched back and forth a few times and always end at the same result. Dat dere placebo maybe? Who knows, i just stick with what works lol
It should only be the difference between 19.3mg in 25mg ephedrine sulfate vs 20.5mg in 25mg ephedrine HCl, but you're not the first person I've heard this from. I've never noticed a difference and tend to use Bronkaid since it's slightly cheaper, but I've run into some people who swear up and down that Primatene hits them harder.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Primatene hits much stronger mentally for me too but either compound works the same for strength which is my main purpose for taking it. Kind of odd

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primatene has a cleaner feeling then Bronkaid.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Everywhere in the US should have it in some form. You're typically just carded and often limited in how much you can buy.
That's what I thought too, but I ran into a guy here on the forums from Mississippi (I think) who said he couldn't get it. I called BS so I looked it up myself and, yup, there is a law stating that you need a prescription. However, that's the only state I know which requires a prescription. I live in Ohio and it's the same - take a card to the pharmacist and they swipe your ID.

Interesting regarding Bronkaid vs. Primatene. I could barely feel my last run of Bronkaid. I'm trying to cut back on all stims, but next time I need a good cut I'll pick up some Primatene.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Says its Prescription in Florida, but it is sold OTC in Florida.

Look at subsection 2. Seems like there are products that can be sold OTC even if it is prescription otherwise.

(2) A product containing ephedrine described in paragraphs (a)-(e) is exempt from subsection (1)
if it may lawfully be sold over the counter without a prescription under the federal act; is labeled
and marketed in a manner consistent with the pertinent United States Food and Drug Administration
Over-the-Counter Tentative Final or Final Monograph; and is manufactured and distributed for
legitimate medicinal use in a manner that reduces or eliminates the likelihood of abuse, when
considered in the context with: the package sizes and the manner of packaging of the drug product;
the name and labeling of the product; the manner of distribution, advertising, and promotion of the
product; the duration, scope, health significance, and societal cost of abuse of the particular product;
the need to provide medically important ephedrine- containing therapies to the public for United States
Food and Drug Administration approved indications on an unrestricted, over-the-counter basis; and other
facts as may be relevant to and consistent with public health and safety.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Walgreens in Florida sells them by those cards hanging on a clip on the shelves. Primatene or Bronkaid, take your pick.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought too, but I ran into a guy here on the forums from Mississippi (I think) who said he couldn't get it. I called BS so I looked it up myself and, yup, there is a law stating that you need a prescription. However, that's the only state I know which requires a prescription. I live in Ohio and it's the same - take a card to the pharmacist and they swipe your ID.

Interesting regarding Bronkaid vs. Primatene. I could barely feel my last run of Bronkaid. I'm trying to cut back on all stims, but next time I need a good cut I'll pick up some Primatene.
This is true. I'm from North Mississippi and saw that when I went home for a visit before.

A bit ridiculous IMO.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Says its Prescription in Florida, but it is sold OTC in Florida.

Look at subsection 2. Seems like there are products that can be sold OTC even if it is prescription otherwise.
Cool. I didn't read them all! :D

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 8 packs of 50 x 8mg tabs for $1.97 a bag...Canada isn't always the greatest for supplements, but ephedrine sure is cheap.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 8 packs of 50 x 8mg tabs for $1.97 a bag...Canada isn't always the greatest for supplements, but ephedrine sure is cheap.
Do you live in Canada? Cause I'm pretty sure no one will ship it to the US

bellamy7900

Awards
Walgreens has it , if you have those there. This is where I get it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That's nuts. I have to buy Sudafed for my allergies and it's a pain in the ass to be limited ot one box at a time and to go through the hassle. I can't imagine having to get a prescription for it.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's all over this forum but what is a good protocol for taking ephedrine? You take it with caffeine as a preworkout? Safe to use for every workout or just once a week? Can do cardio with it or will my heart race too much? Etc.

Asking here since this is the most recent ephedrine thread I found. Thanks guys.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I only take it pre-workout and only up to 25mg, 4 times per week total. On weekends, I train at noon so I add caffeine in the form of Komodo Katana or a random sample of a pre I have lying around. It easily pushes my heartbeat over 200 right after kettlebell swings but only momentarily, of course. Adding caffeine adds another 10bpm. I take as late as 6pm on weekdays and it does not affect sleep like caffeine. Also unlike caffeine, it works for strength every single time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm sure it's all over this forum but what is a good protocol for taking ephedrine? You take it with caffeine as a preworkout? Safe to use for every workout or just once a week? Can do cardio with it or will my heart race too much? Etc.

Asking here since this is the most recent ephedrine thread I found. Thanks guys.
You're going to have to test your own reaction - I'd get a BP Monitor and all you need is a watch for pulse rate. Or you could go the cheap route and just try 6.25 or 12.5mg once - see how you feel... then 25mg once - see how you feel, etc... You are probably fine if neither of those cause problems, then you can take another 1 to 2 doses every 4 hours after the first if you want. Since you probably won't be exerting yourself during these times, there's even less of a worry. It's been studied for up to a year of every day dosing. It all depends on your individual reaction. Definitely get a blood pressure monitor if you even think about using it with Yohimbine however.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Working up slowly while paying attention to BP and heart rate are key. It's very safe when used in a responsible manner.