Difference in companies

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Trying to find some good deals on supps and was just wondering if there is a major difference in quality between companies when it comes to supps like creatine mono, glutamine, L-Carnitine, CLA, etc. There is a big difference in price with some of these companies but is it worth it or should I just try and find the best deals? Thanks for the help.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You can get the basics/staples from reputable "Bulk Companies", just check out the reviews and look through the ingredients and profiles are quality.
For Creatine Mono, look for the Creapure label. It's a branded creatine of 99.9% purity.
For Protein, make sure there's as little fillers as possible and no added amino acids (Amino Spiking) like glycine in the ingredients list.
For individual Amino's (Glutamine, L-Carnitine as you mentioned), make sure that it's at it's purest and without any fillers, sugars or stabalizers.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can check out SNS for some bulk staple items like that.

I know Nutraplanet has Buy one Lean Edge get a CLA Xtreme for Free right now. It's 19.99 for both right now.

Lean Edge contains CLA, Garcinia Cambogia, Raspberry Ketones, and Carnitine blend (ALCAR, PLCAR and LCLT) and a Green Coffee Bean Extract.

Our Creatine is also hard to beat price and quality wise. You can pick up 1200 grams for $12.99 at Nutraplanet.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Thanks for the quick replies. Anyone have any experience with the bodybuilding.com foundation series? They are pretty cheap just wondering if it's any good

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The Bodybuilding.com own brand stuff isn't great value for money tbh and their 100% Whey Power is full of fillers. Look at brands and companies like MyProtein.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes some good bulk products and are a trustworthy company. NP makes good bulk stuff as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to get my supps from reputable known quality companies like SNS but others will say for those supps like creatine mono, etc to just find the cheapest in bulk and pick it up. It's kind of what you prefer and if you want to spend a little extra.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have purchased bulk supplements from all of the following brands/sites and they have all been good quality.

Smart Powders/ NutraPlanet
TrueNutrition
Muscle Feast
Powder City
Bulk Supplements
SNS
Swansons

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Bodybuilding.com own brand stuff isn't great value for money tbh and their 100% Whey Power is full of fillers. Look at brands and companies like MyProtein.
I 2nd this, my protein are cheap and offer great quality products. I buy all my protein, efa's, vitamins.. practically all of my arsenal apart from anabolics which they don't sell..