Thoughts on BLR Exotherm?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am looking to potentially use this in combination with Sup3r-11 and ephedrine on my upcoming cut. What are your guys thoughts? How does it to compare to Formestane?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it, and honestly noticed nothing.

Normally an AI will dry my joints or kill my libido, but didn't notice any of that.

I saw amazing reviews and had high expectations, but it happens. What works for some, may not work for others unfortunately.

Just my honest feedback. :)

I did just buy 3 bottles of FD2, hoping for the best as reviews are pretty amazing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to potentially use this in combination with Sup3r-11 and ephedrine on my upcoming cut. What are your guys thoughts? How does it to compare to Formestane?
I liked exo and it was a pretty good in helping my fat loss with ec. My next cut I'll be using virtus, super-11, ec and a few others. Virtus would be a closer comparison to formestane in terms of an ai for me. Both good products though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm is designed to not cause joint pain. Its meant to be used for fat loss more than estrogen management.
Letrone is our dedicated estrogen product and is much stronger as an AI.

Exotherm has some AIs in it and we would expect estrogen to drop and test to rise but the magic lies in its fat loss benefits. Circium and stearoyl vanillylamide are exceptional transdermal fat burners
Compared to Formeron Exotherm is a much better fat burner and a lighter AI.

I would not expect joint pain except at super high doses but you can expect fat loss, test increase and a lean hard appearance to the muscles.
Great stacked with other products as well.

Can be used with other fat burners because there are no stims in it.
Can be combined with all of our other products.

Great addition to any stack where fat loss is a goal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have certainly peaked my interests. About to order 2 bottles of FD 2.0 and might stack it with that before the sup3r 11 combo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have certainly peaked my interests. About to order 2 bottles of FD 2.0 and might stack it with that before the sup3r 11 combo
Exotherm FD2 combo would be amazing bro.
You would be a lean mean machine. Both are great for fat loss....Im interested to see the before and after.