Sustain Alpha and showering?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. On the bottle it says to apply directly after showering. Is this absolutely necessary? Or can I just wash the area before application

Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys. On the bottle it says to apply directly after showering. Is this absolutely necessary? Or can I just wash the area before application

Thanks
Either one but why wash only the area? I love Sustain Alpha. One of my favorites. Used it dating back to primordial performance days and fell in love. Anyways, I apply it after my morning shower once I am completely dry. I use a wide spread technique to cover a lot of area so I don't see what the point/purpose would be to only wash the areas you apply it to. I mean, if you are in a bind then sure. Is there a reason as to why you only want to clean the areas you intend on applying Sustain Alpha on?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Either one but why wash only the area? I love Sustain Alpha. One of my favorites. Used it dating back to primordial performance days and fell in love. Anyways, I apply it after my morning shower once I am completely dry. I use a wide spread technique to cover a lot of area so I don't see what the point/purpose would be to only wash the areas you apply it to. I mean, if you are in a bind then sure.
I workout in the mornings and shower right after. I guess it's not necessary to take pre workout??

That's the issue I'm having

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Also. I often shower at night before bed because the wife hogs the morning shower

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I workout in the mornings and shower right after. I guess it's not necessary to take pre workout??

That's the issue I'm having
Honestly, it won't make that much of a difference. I would apply it after your shower at night then.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it won't make that much of a difference. I would apply it after your shower at night then.
Thx buddy. Hopefully this will help my symptoms from low test high E2.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thx buddy. Hopefully this will help my symptoms from low test high E2.
No problem. Here to help. If you are concerned about your levels, you should honestly go see a doc and see exactly what they are at. Many different factors can lead to symptoms you may be experiencing.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Here to help. If you are concerned about your levels, you should honestly go see a doc and see exactly what they are at. Many different factors can lead to symptoms you may be experiencing.
Saw one.

E2 is 157

Total Test is 510

Currently working on natural strategies to re balance. Re test next week

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I also got 1 bottle of Sustain to test it out and see if I enjoy it. I feel like I should have bought two. I'm 210 and will be using 4 pumps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also got 1 bottle of Sustain to test it out and see if I enjoy it. I feel like I should have bought two. I'm 210 and will be using 4 pumps
Well, see how you like it and if you need another bottle, you can always order one. For future reference, if you need any other similar supplements I'm here to help and offer suggestions.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Well, see how you like it and if you need another bottle, you can always order one. For future reference, if you need any other similar supplements I'm here to help and offer suggestions.
Thanks so much man. Have a safe New Year's Eve and best wishes for the new year