Best Natural Nootropic?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Looking for a solid nootropic that will increase my general mental focus and capacity. I don't want it to be "take this and focus for an hour" supplement. But one that will increase my overall focus as a whole long term (if it exists).

Have lots of important work to do in the new year and need a mental edge

Advice is greatly appreciated

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. Just realized there was a Nootropic forum. Feel free to move post

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
CDP choline (citicoline) or Alpha GPC would be good choices for a daily noot. For most people, both provide good benefits for mental clarity, concentration, and focus. Also, should you decide you would like to add on to either of these, they stack well with most other noots including caffeine, noopept, racetams, and etc. I am partial to CDP Choline myself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choline and Alcar can have cumulative benefits to an extent. You will have to play around and see what works for you best as everyone's brain chemistry is different. If I was choosing solo ingredients I would opt for the aforementioned. For acute benefits you can add in 10-20mg of noooept for a nice kick.

For an all in one focus supp I have had good results with focus xt. Evomuse clear edge has good feedback and BLR is also coming out with one soon as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Choline and Alcar can have cumulative benefits to an extent. You will have to play around and see what works for you best as everyone's brain chemistry is different. If I was choosing solo ingredients I would opt for the aforementioned. For acute benefits you can add in 10-20mg of noooept for a nice kick.

For an all in one focus supp I have had good results with focus xt. Evomuse clear edge has good feedback and BLR is also coming out with one soon as well.
This guy knows what's up. SNS focus XT has a myriad of benefits to help you OP. Props to Evomuse as well. dsade makes quality products.