Peak o2 doses

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Currently using extend perform. Wondering if additional peak o2 would be beneficial or just be a waste? Has anyone experimented?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The studied dose is 4g.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently using extend perform. Wondering if additional peak o2 would be beneficial or just be a waste? Has anyone experimented?
You mean "XTEND" right??? :)

The studied dose is 4g.
^^ Correct
more is not beneficial 1Fast400 has even explained 2-4g is adequate. going over has no real benefits as there is no research to prove a benefit of megadosing.

Just like with any other supplement in the world. More is not always better.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's tempting, but in my experience, the standard dose of Xtend perform does the job about as good as it gets, at least concerning peak02.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
There is 2g of peakO2 in 1 serving of xtend perform, correct? (Very good chance I'm wrong here)

I've been adding in Primaforce Peak02 @ 2g pre and 2g post. As that's what the label states, would you recommend this or is the 2g post just a waste?

Just a little confused here since said studied dosage is 4g

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is 2g of peakO2 in 1 serving of xtend perform, correct? (Very good chance I'm wrong here)

I've been adding in Primaforce Peak02 @ 2g pre and 2g post. As that's what the label states, would you recommend this or is the 2g post just a waste?

Just a little confused here since said studied dosage is 4g
If you use 1 scoop perform then add 2g to meet 4g total peak 02

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
If you use 1 scoop perform then add 2g to meet 4g total peak 02
I'm using the regular xtend or OL Endure for my current intra. Adding 2g peakO2 to Ergonine 30 mins prior to working out and 2g post workout with my shake. I'm just trying to determine if I'd be better off scratching the 2g postworkout and making the product last longer... on account of xtend perform using only 2g peakO2 I feel this should be ok?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using the regular xtend or OL Endure for my current intra. Adding 2g peakO2 to Ergonine 30 mins prior to working out and 2g post workout with my shake. I'm just trying to determine if I'd be better off scratching the 2g postworkout and making the product last longer... on account of xtend perform using only 2g peakO2 I feel this should be ok?
research backed dose is 4g, so I'd stick with that until proven otherwise.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
research backed dose is 4g, so I'd stick with that until proven otherwise.
Exactly what I was getting at....
Take 4g Total .. I thought OP said he was taking Xtend Perform with 2g and 2g Peak 02
So yes 4g total regardless.