NEW NAME. SAME FORMULA

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Anyone look into it heard of any of these supps?

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Highly doubt that is legit.. but if it is.. say goodbye to your liver. That is way too high dosed DMZ for one.. and if it was legit it would most likely have the compound formulas, not the names.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Highly doubt that is legit.. but if it is.. say goodbye to your liver. That is way too high dosed DMZ for one.. and if it was legit it would most likely have the compound formulas, not the names.
When I took yetti Sasquatch and mammoth about 6 months ago. It has the names not the compound and I gained quite a bit

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Oh no I was saying a possibility.. but I'm more concerned about the DMZ dosage... that is quite high. You see most DMZ dosages around 10- a max of 16 is what I ever saw. 32mg/daily is high IMO.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no I was saying a possibility.. but I'm more concerned about the DMZ dosage... that is quite high. You see most DMZ dosages around 10- a max of 16 is what I ever saw. 32mg/daily is high IMO.
I take 24mg DMZ daily...pretty much where I want to be...if that really is 50mg, that's a big dose.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's normal to run dmz at 30-40mg potentially even 50. I'd probably only do it solo though or with another non methyl

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It's normal to run dmz at 30-40mg potentially even 50. I'd probably only do it solo though or with another non methyl
This ^^ I just ran DMZ at 45mg a day. Normal dose.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I take 24mg DMZ daily...pretty much where I want to be...if that really is 50mg, that's a big dose.
You mean you take 24mg daily as part of a cycle right? Not just daily like a multi or protein?

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean you take 24mg daily as part of a cycle right? Not just daily like a multi or protein?
Ha ha no not daily, as part of a cycle. It's 8mg DMZ & 100mg Hexadrone per capsule...I take 3x a day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of them so probably wouldn't try.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say goodbye to your liver? LMAO you have no clue what you're talking about.

45mg DMZ is an intermediate dose. Not to mention you likely have no physiology/biochem knowledge to even make a statement like that.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

45mg DMZ is an intermediate dose. Not to mention you likely have no physiology/biochem knowledge to even make a statement like that.
hes just trying to help him out bro

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rhadam always so blunt hahaha love it

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards

Intermediate dose? You honestly must be insane. Dymethazine is probably the most harshest oral compound to put on your liver. Apperently you have no clue what you are talking about. I have seen people who ran it @ 32mg and end up in ER for excessive liver damage..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Intermediate dose? You honestly must be insane. Dymethazine is probably the most harshest oral compound to put on your liver. Apperently you have no clue what you are talking about. I have seen people who ran it @ 32mg and end up in ER for excessive liver damage..
I ran dmz @ 30 mg weeks 1-4 weeks 4-5 @ 45 mg. Safely and there are much harsher orals out the SD, msten ect...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Even at 28 mgs solo I turned yellow .
Never happenes on sdrol but dmz fukked me like moose.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Even at 28 mgs solo I turned yellow .
Never happenes on sdrol but dmz fukked me like moose.
Wow that's nuts I guess everything effects people differently! Lots of people can't take SD at all

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Wow that's nuts I guess everything effects people differently! Lots of people can't take SD at all
I ran a 4 week cycle of sdrol when I was 15 and DMZ when I was 16 ..nothing compares to the damage that DMZ does though. Quite toxic. Even with OCS.. woke up one morning around 4 a.m. with a killer headache from BP skyrocketing .

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week cycle of sdrol when I was 15 and DMZ when I was 16 ..nothing compares to the damage that DMZ does though. Quite toxic. Even with OCS.. woke up one morning around 4 a.m. with a killer headache from BP skyrocketing .
Just throwing this out there why cycle so young? That's not a good idea. Also did you run tudca or nac and drink lots of water. What was your blood pressure when you woke up and what blood pressure supplements were touching on cycle?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeti and reaper by x cel fukked me up too . Not even extra nac could help.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Just throwing this out there why cycle so young? That's not a good idea. Also did you run tudca or nac and drink lots of water. What was your blood pressure when you woke up and what blood pressure supplements were touching on cycle?
I do not remember what my blood pressure was. I took my BP it was through the roof though but calmed shortly after that. As for the age.. I don't know why I started so young.. I ran halodrol (halo350) at 14 years old.. I decided to stick with DS/AAS ever since.. I know it was a mistake but I can't take it back and wouldn't if I could. I did all my research at that time and was beginning to be a freak about Anabolics. Since then I've ran M-Sten, Decaplexx 850, S-drol, DMZ, Mentabolan, Methyl-1-Alpha, Tren, D-Bol... you name it I probably ran it before I was even legally old enough to buy them...

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I do not remember what my blood pressure was. I took my BP it was through the roof though but calmed shortly after that. As for the age.. I don't know why I started so young.. I ran halodrol (halo350) at 14 years old.. I decided to stick with DS/AAS ever since.. I know it was a mistake but I can't take it back and wouldn't if I could. I did all my research at that time and was beginning to be a freak about Anabolics. Since then I've ran M-Sten, Decaplexx 850, S-drol, DMZ, Mentabolan, Methyl-1-Alpha, Tren, D-Bol... you name it I probably ran it before I was even legally old enough to buy them...
Might I ask how old you are now?

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Damn 8 years of aas wow lol
&& still going strong lol. From personal experience, I think stunted growth and mostly all that about running AAS at a young age is a myth. I was 4'2 when I started and 6'1 today..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
&& still going strong lol. From personal experience, I think stunted growth and mostly all that about running AAS at a young age is a myth. I was 4'2 when I started and 6'1 today..
Your crazy bro at 17 creatine made me gain 15 lbs in a few months.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Your crazy bro at 17 creatine made me gain 15 lbs in a few months.
I was raised around AAS users. A family member gave me a brand new bottle of h-drol and in my eyes it was like getting your very first phone for the first time. Excitement.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
30-40mg of superdrol has been ran countless times, yet these cats are fretting about 50mgs of DMZ.... Gotta love the internet.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30-40mg of superdrol has been ran countless times, yet these cats are fretting about 50mgs of DMZ.... Gotta love the internet.
I know right?

New age I suppose.

30-50mg of dmz is an intermediate dose. One 17aa (methyl or ethyl) steroid isn't anymore toxic than another 17aa (iirc)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Red Nose must mean bloody nose from the high BP it will cause.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I know right?

New age I suppose.

30-50mg of dmz is an intermediate dose. One 17aa (methyl or ethyl) steroid isn't anymore toxic than another 17aa (iirc)

Well both superdrol and dmz are DI-Methyls. They have two methylations. Dymethazine is just two superdrol Molecules bound by an Azine Bond slight variations can change alot about the toxicity of a compound on a mg-mg basis. Example 100mg of halodrol or ill even say Turinabol is commonly ran but you would have to be pretty stupid to run Superdrol or Halotestin at dosages close to that.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my travels recently looking for the obscure....I did encounter a Pre-W that has Trenavar in it @ 15mg lol. Very small company and I actually have a few things by them.