Are this supplements good ?

Keep walking

Awards
Hi guys new here! Just wanted to make sure if these supplements are good and decided to post to people that have the knowledge.Im taking Elimistane BPS,D-Aspartic T-X3,PRO BCAA(glutamine support)and GNC shakes.Been using for 2 months but BPS are no longer for sale what can you recomend me? Thank you!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPS products are solid. The rest you listed meh

What are your goals? Training history?

Daily ergogenic products can be very convenient. Powermax XT by Performax Labs covers creatine, TMG, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, Taurine, COP, Glycerol. That helps with Strength, Recovery, Endurance, Pump, and Hydration.

Besides that, let us know a little more info and we are glad to help.

Keep walking

Awards
Thank you! My goals are to have muscle growth not like to compete, Im a little cut but need to work on the last 2 abdominal a little more.Where can I find the products you mentioned? Been training for 8 months in yhe last 4 months started using suplements.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! My goals are to have muscle growth not like to compete, Im a little cut but need to work on the last 2 abdominal a little more.Where can I find the products you mentioned? Been training for 8 months in yhe last 4 months started using suplements.
Elimistane is a great product, but I wouldn't recommend running arimistane or any natural hormone product for longer than 8 weeks consecutively.

It sounds like you want to build muscle and lose fat, which is every lifter's dream. The reality is that you can only do one at a time (muscle gain or fat loss). If your goal is to gain muscle, don't plan to lose fat simultaneously. I would focus on eating 200-300 calories above maintenance, and keep your diet in check. As far as supplementation, keep it simple. As cubsfan815 suggested, Powermax XT would be a good daily staple supplement to get your creatine and daily ergogenic supplements. The board sponsors on this website (under the 'Stores' tab) carry Powermax XT

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Elimistane is a great product, but I wouldn't recommend running arimistane or any natural hormone product for longer than 8 weeks consecutively.

It sounds like you want to build muscle and lose fat, which is every lifter's dream. The reality is that you can only do one at a time (muscle gain or fat loss). If your goal is to gain muscle, don't plan to lose fat simultaneously. I would focus on eating 200-300 calories above maintenance, and keep your diet in check.
This. You need to pick a goal
Cutting fat = caloric deficit
Gaining some size = gaining strength.

If you control your surplus you can easily add some good size while keeping your body fat in check during that time. Some people hold a skinny fat look because they do not hold enough muscle mass (which could be your case).

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

What is your diet looking like?
how many calories are you eating? What are your macros? What does a daily menu look like?

How are you using your supplements now? Most likely you could drop the BCAA's if you are not training fasted or not using them between meals as a bolus (spaced 4-6 hours apart)
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

GNC Shakes? Drop that crap
Invest in a quality protein powder
MAN Sports, Animal Whey, Scivation Whey, PES Select, MTS Whey, USP Labs Modern Protein are all much better choices then buying from your local GNC and the deals ran on here easily beat their prices.

Remember use your supplements to support your diet and training. Could you outline your cardio and training to see what that looks like? You could possibly drop some cardio and add some food to help get the gains rolling along right now, and cutting back on your supps to the staples
Multi (Orange Triad or Animal Pak) , Fishoil (2-3g EPA/DHA Daily), Creatine (5g no need to load/cycle), and Whey to help reach protein intake when you cannot get whole food

Keep walking

Awards
Sorry before answer wasn't for this thread.Thank you for the information!

Keep walking

Awards
The Solution, Where can I get the products mentioned before?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Without having a good diet and training routine you are simply wasting away your money on GNC Supps or overpaying for supps that wont benefit you.
remember they are "SUPPLEMENTS" They supplement a good diet and training routine.
Are you sure you are set up on a good routine and diet?
are you achieving the results in the scale and on the mirror?

Could you answer all the questions i asked you before?

Keep walking

Awards
My routine Is basic and only 3 or 4 days because of work and family.On the scale I have maintained a good wieght (6ft and 200lbs)at least for me ,gone up on muscle ,more leaner on stomach and have maintained the same weight.Would like to achieve a little more on muscle feel like kind of stuck.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com
nutri-verse.com
tgb supplements
Strong supplement shop
Many more that are board sponsors here if you go to the main page of the forum and click on "supplement stores"

Keep walking

Awards
What would yourecomend to change or substitute for the Dispartiic TX3, BPS Elimistane,GNC shakes,Jet Fuel Pyro,Pro BCAA(glutamine support).Thats what was recommended by a friend.I believe there is a lot more knowledge here?Thanks for your time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My routine Is basic and only 3 or 4 days because of work and family.On the scale I have maintained a good wieght (6ft and 200lbs)at least for me ,gone up on muscle ,more leaner on stomach and have maintained the same weight.Would like to achieve a little more on muscle feel like kind of stuck.
This. You need to pick a goal
Cutting fat = caloric deficit
Gaining some size = gaining strength.

If you control your surplus you can easily add some good size while keeping your body fat in check during that time. Some people hold a skinny fat look because they do not hold enough muscle mass (which could be your case).

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

What is your diet looking like?
how many calories are you eating? What are your macros? What does a daily menu look like?

How are you using your supplements now? Most likely you could drop the BCAA's if you are not training fasted or not using them between meals as a bolus (spaced 4-6 hours apart)
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

GNC Shakes? Drop that crap
Invest in a quality protein powder
MAN Sports, Animal Whey, Scivation Whey, PES Select, MTS Whey, USP Labs Modern Protein are all much better choices then buying from your local GNC and the deals ran on here easily beat their prices.

Remember use your supplements to support your diet and training. Could you outline your cardio and training to see what that looks like? You could possibly drop some cardio and add some food to help get the gains rolling along right now, and cutting back on your supps to the staples
Multi (Orange Triad or Animal Pak) , Fishoil (2-3g EPA/DHA Daily), Creatine (5g no need to load/cycle), and Whey to help reach protein intake when you cannot get whole food

You still have not listed your diet which is WHY Your stuck
ITs not the supplements
its not your training

your simply not EATING ENOUGH
read the bold. and increase your caloric intake by at least 300-400 kcals and you will get rocking and rolling
Read the links.

Keep walking

Awards
Thank you! Im new here, so l will check main page to see where I can find those products or where can I find them?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Ill check main page to see where I can find those products.
Nutraplanet.com
nutri-verse.com
tgb supplements
Strong supplement shop
Many more that are board sponsors here if you go to the main page of the forum and click on "supplement stores"
Read above

You want to buy supplements but your problem
Is your diet

Hate to break it to you but pills and powders won't fix your goal if your not eating properly

You can't "supplement" a bad diet

Keep walking

Awards
My diet is not so extreme is based on 2k-2200 cal.daily. Drink water only if I cheat is 1/2 cup of pepsi, not eating after 6.:30 pm , bread, rice very small portions and I raise the protein portion.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My diet is not so extreme is based on 2k-2200 cal.daily. Drink water only if I cheat is 1/2 cup of pepsi, not eating after 6.:30 pm , bread, rice very small portions and I raise the protein portion.
This is why your not gaining if your eating 2,000 calories

Don't buy supplements but more food

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why your not gaining if your eating 2,000 calories

Don't buy supplements but more food
The solution is spot on. OP, you do have to decide if you want to see abs or if you want to gain muscle. Sure, it is possible to do both at once (called a recomp) but it is very hard to do. It takes a great diet and consistent training routine tailored for that goal. It's also a slow process so most people find it discouraging when then don't get the results quick enough and end up going back to either cutting or bulking. In my opinion, you have to decide what is more important to you FOR NOW. Less fat or gaining muscle? If you want to gain muscle, you need to increase your calories. Yes, we know you want to take supplements but we are telling you what is best FOR YOU. Sure there are supplements like others have mentioned in this thread that will help you along your journey...but no supplement will get you to your short term goal without proper diet. Out of experience, don't focus on being perfect. Focus on improvement on diet each and every day. Soon enough, you will be slamming calories down and ready for supplements to be added so you can take full advantage of your money spent on them.

In conclusion, we would love to help you get to your goal faster, but you have to decide which route you want to take first.

Keep walking

Awards
Thank you all! Been thinking and going to stick with abbs and put some more calories on my diet watching it very close and gain muscles slowly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all! Been thinking and going to stick with abbs and put some more calories on my diet watching it very close and gain muscles slowly.
That's very hard to do. It's called recomping (if I understand you correctly). Even people who have trained for years can struggle with this. I suggest either cutting or bulking. Keep things simple and go 100% with it.