Packaging Alphaburn by Evomuse

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I recently got Alphaburn by Evomuse, however when I received it I noticed it did not have the transparent plastic which normally cover the lid of the bottle. Once open the lid there is the a plain white sticker which closes the bottle.

Do you know if this is the normal packaging for this product?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strange, but nutriverse is a very reputable company. I could not see them sending something that was not the proper product.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys, I recently got Alphaburn by Evomuse, however when I received it I noticed it did not have the transparent plastic which normally cover the lid of the bottle. Once open the lid there is the a plain white sticker which closes the bottle.

Do you know if this is the normal packaging for this product?
My last Alphaburn from Evomuse directly didn't have the plastic on the lid but still potent

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last Alphaburn from Evomuse directly didn't have the plastic on the lid but still potent
I just ordered Alphaburn that looked lile the correct label off NV, with identical packaging. We will see if it is the real deal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's correct. This batch of seals got a little overheated causing the perforations to tear a little bit during handling. Some of them tore all the way througn and fell off.

As long as the inner seal is intact then you are good to go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem.

And don't forget, the new 3mg AlphaBurn (for those that are overwhelmed by the 8mg) will be done in about 8 days!