Going natural for couple months ..need advice

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Well wanted to run test-e or turnibol in a couple months. Got a very strict diet now and wanted to see if there is anything I should take for a natural approach? Like creatine or anything

Sanpedro93

Awards
Creatine for sure and some ephedra and caffeine or clenbuterol as they are both anti catabolic. Clenbuterol more so than ephedra but its really taxing on ur heart.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I guess I should say I am doing 5x5 for strength ...going to get body fat down and then hit a cycle ...and go with 5x10 routine ... Any creatine supplement advice like brand or anything

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2,tr1umph,or1gin,m-test,etc

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
? I haven't seen follidrone see results from your average Joe. Not a believer in it ... Its always someone who is a sales rep or something.. Never your average working guy ever out a result out

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabeta elite and X gels hands down. I will be trying out Follidrone 2.0 soon

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well wanted to run test-e or turnibol in a couple months. Got a very strict diet now and wanted to see if there is anything I should take for a natural approach? Like creatine or anything
Are you coming off? If not you don't need to get crazy with supplements. Get the basics and go. Maybe a few things to help tighten up.

Creatine
BCAA
Caffiene + yohimbe HCL + green tea ---*before cardio
Reduce XT to help with cortisol
Maybe a GDA to help with shuttling nutrients like glycophase or USPLabs AP

SNS makes most these supps. X-gels follie, or epi-max are great additions too

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
yeah not on anything. Ran a little sarm but been months back.... Thanks. For the help

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? I haven't seen follidrone see results from your average Joe. Not a believer in it ... Its always someone who is a sales rep or something.. Never your average working guy ever out a result out
I understand skepticism with regards to supplements. Makes sense to me. But your only cheating yourself with this one.
Follidrone 2.0 is almost certainly the strongest natural anabolic and fat burner available currently with as much positive feedback as you can get for a product. The average gym guy would see the same results anyone else would. Increased muscle and decreased bodyfat. If your going to the gym this product will make a significant difference. You can choose not to believe, you can choose not to use but lets stick to the facts please.

There are only 3 company reps total in the world.
Me
halfhuman
Vujade

There are no logs from any of us.
There are dozens of reports and logs and tons of positive reviews. None of which are from reps.

There is an 83 page thread with 100 + positive reviews.
There is a review specific thread with 100% positive= 5 star reviews.
0 rep logs.

A cycle of our products will give a FAR greater result than creatine etc

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pa or ara would be solid
Always use creatine 365 days a year