Best fat burner FROM OL TO BUY

akhimoe

Awards
I'm beginning a weightloss and cutting program
And wanted to start with OL SUPPLEMENTS read allot of good reviews about them.

What is the best combo to work with?

My friend recommended Bloodshr3d and Sup3r-7 by OL

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are new items so probably not much info on them yet. What's your experience with fat burners??

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually use BLOODSHR3D PWO, and then you could use 3 capsules of Ignit3.

I haven't used Sup3r-7, however it's 7-Keto which I am sure many have in the past. It's meant to be absorbed better through their delivery system, but it's new so I doubt you'd find much feedback yet.

akhimoe

Awards
Both are new items so probably not much info on them yet. What's your experience with fat burners??
I've only used alphamine and it did work for a while but this is 2 years ago, now looking to start with with something new

akhimoe

Awards

I haven't used Sup3r-7, however it's 7-Keto which I am sure many have in the past. It's meant to be absorbed better through their delivery system, but it's new so I doubt you'd find much feedback yet.
Thank you for the advice

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IGNIT3 i've heard is a good fat burner by OL. i'd pick up a tub of this and maybe throw something else on top to stack it with.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
One thing of note whether it's ignit3, bloodshr3d or one of their other products follow the instructions! They hit you different than other stims. It's a slow, long gradual bump of energy. If you overdo it and take to much at once you will feel like sh1t!

Obviously 7 and shred are to new but I have high expectations ! Looking to stack bloodshr3d with Sup3r-Shred. Maybe throw in 7 once I can assess Sshred for a month.
GNO Jebrook NewAgeMayan Lynks8 xtyler Woody

Is the write up of assass1nate still going to drop soon? Did I miss it?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Be careful with this. That's a lot of stims. I would not combine them. Both are incredibly potent.

I'm currently using BloodShr3d and Forslean. I'm adding Super Shred once it arrives. Fat loss has been steady. Not a huge number drop on the scale but visually in the mirror it's been steady. This is despite not doing a lot of weight lifting because of work, school, and the holidays.

I take BS about 30 mins pre fasted cardio. Have energy and focus all day.

One thing of note whether it's ignit3, bloodshr3d or one of their other products follow the instructions! They hit you different than other stims. It's a slow, long gradual bump of energy. If you overdo it and take to much at once you will feel like sh1t!

Obviously 7 and shred are to new but I have high expectations ! Looking to stack bloodshr3d with Sup3r-Shred. Maybe throw in 7 once I can assess Sshred for a month.
GNO Jebrook NewAgeMayan Lynks8 xtyler

I would answer that but I wasn't asked and my mother taught me its rude to interrupt so....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO Jebrook NewAgeMayan Lynks8 xtyler

Probably in a couple weeks what with all the residual holiday sales and madness.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with this. That's a lot of stims. I would not combine them. Both are incredibly potent.

I'm currently using BloodShr3d and Forslean. I'm adding Super Shred once it arrives. Fat loss has been steady. Not a huge number drop on the scale but visually in the mirror it's been steady. This is despite not doing a lot of weight lifting because of work, school, and the holidays.

I would answer that but I wasn't asked and my mother taught me its rude to interrupt so....
Sorry man, missed you in the shout out, as far as I'm concerned anytime I call out one boy from OL, all are included. Fixed the post!

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Clen at 20mcg twice daily. Maybe add GW. Real results. Real gainz. Real AnabolicMinds.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
LOL! The names of the other agents being thrown around on this post... anabolic minds demand safe results...

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL! The names of the other agents being thrown around on this post... anabolic minds demand safe results...
Given the potency many natty products have achieved these days, particularly those from OL, I'd generally prefer to steer someone new towards non-drug choices to begin their fat-loss-supplementation journey.

Frankly, I've had better results with Ignit3 + Forslean than I did with Clen. I realize that may sound crazy, but it's true (for me). I would never suggest that natural anabolics can compete with anabolic drugs...but for fat-burning (Cortisol control, AMPK activation, BAT activation, PPAR agonism, Adrenergic agonism, overall lipolysis, etc), the potency of natural products like Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d are pretty damn phenomenal. I have no desire to experiment with potentially dangerous drugs from potentially sketchy sources ever again.

akhimoe
You've made a great choice with OL. I would recommend Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d stacked with Forslean for a great beginner fat-loss stack. Ignit3 may be slightly more potent, and also convenient thanks to it being capsules. Bloodshr3d, however, is also very effective and you get the added bonus of taking your fat burner as a delicious drink. The euphoria of Bloodshr3d and faster onset of the stims makes it my current choice. I'm ~3.5 weeks in to my run of Bloodshr3d + Forslean and despite not changing my diet one bit, aside from actually eating a little worse thanks to the holidays, my abs are more visible and my pants fit a little looser. :thumbsup:

I would start there, and see how it treats you for 4 weeks, then you could potentially add in Sup3r-7 and/or Sup3r-Shred to kick it up a notch. Definitely keep an eye out for Assass1nate as it will be dropping in the near future, but for now, you will get great results with Ignit3/Bloodshr3d + Forslean.

Also, as awesome as these supps are, diet will play the largest role in your cut, (as I'm sure you already know). What is your current diet plan? Do you know your TDEE? Do you track your calories and macros?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Well said! I like that, and I think you're right. Cheers!

akhimoe

Awards
akhimoe
You've made a great choice with OL. I would recommend Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d stacked with Forslean for a great beginner fat-loss stack. Ignit3 may be slightly more potent, and also convenient thanks to it being capsules. Bloodshr3d, however, is also very effective and you get the added bonus of taking your fat burner as a delicious drink. The euphoria of Bloodshr3d and faster onset of the stims makes it my current choice. I'm ~3.5 weeks in to my run of Bloodshr3d + Forslean and despite not changing my diet one bit, aside from actually eating a little worse thanks to the holidays, my abs are more visible and my pants fit a little looser. :thumbsup:

I would start there, and see how it treats you for 4 weeks, then you could potentially add in Sup3r-7 and/or Sup3r-Shred to kick it up a notch. Definitely keep an eye out for Assass1nate as it will be dropping in the near future, but for now, you will get great results with Ignit3/Bloodshr3d + Forslean.

Also, as awesome as these supps are, diet will play the largest role in your cut, (as I'm sure you already know). What is your current diet plan? Do you know your TDEE? Do you track your calories and macros?[/QUOTE]

Great and informative post,

I don't know my TDEE, but I did some research and with my body type "Endomorph" to loose weight I should be eating more protein and fats and less carbs

So I figured 40% Protein 40% Fats 20% carbs

I've ordered Bloodshr3d and Sup3r 7 at the moment I'm going to have a look at forslean

Thanks again this is the info I needed

And thanks to all who also replied
Lynks8

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you order Raw or War? Raw with fasted cardio is a solid way to start your morning

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I should clear it up, I meant one product Pre work out and the other later 5-7 hours apart. Definitely not at the same time.

akhimoe

Awards
I should clear it up, I meant one product Pre work out and the other later 5-7 hours apart. Definitely not at the same time.
Bloodshr3d pre workout and forslean after 5/6 hours ?

Will taking forslean later effect my sleep?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d pre workout and forslean after 5/6 hours ?

Will taking forslean later effect my sleep?
I meant Bloodshr3d/IGNIT3

I see no issue taking Forslean at the same time, and personally had no issue taking it before bed.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant Bloodshr3d/IGNIT3

I see no issue taking Forslean at the same time, and personally had no issue taking it before bed.
Yes, this is probably okay. Are you using Raw or War BS? Just start moderately to access your reaction. I've done BS war and 5 caps ignite with no issues. I did 3 caps AM. BS around noon and the other 2 caps of nite before pm meal. Using BS Raw would would require assessing tolerance a bit slower.

akhimoe

Awards
Yes, this is probably okay. Are you using Raw or War BS? Just start moderately to access your reaction. I've done BS war and 5 caps ignite with no issues. I did 3 caps AM. BS around noon and the other 2 caps of nite before pm meal. Using BS Raw would would require assessing tolerance a bit slower.
I've ordered BS RAW & IGNIT3 and Forslean

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ordered BS RAW & IGNIT3 and Forslean
Perfect. If you lift after work (~5-6pm), I'd start with:

1. 3 caps Ignit3 first thing in the morning, (try to get some fasted cardio in if at all possible)
2. 1 cap Forslean with breakfast later
3. 1 scoop BloodShr3d Raw pre-workout
4. 1 cap Forslean with dinner

From here you can slowly work to up the doses. I'd wait a week and then:
-add 1 cap Ignit3 ~1 hour before lunch
-add 1 cap Forslean with breakfast (now up to 2 caps with breakfast)

After 2 weeks:
-add 1 cap Ignit3 with your BloodShr3d pre-workout
-add 1 cap Forslean with dinner (now up to 2 caps with dinner)

Then continue at those doses (total of 5 caps Ignit3, 1 scoop BloodShr3d, 4 caps Forslean) for the remainder of your cut. As mentioned, Forslean contains no stimulants. You can take it at any time. The reason, however, to gradually up the dose is to avoid GI/digestion issues. Even the purest forskolin (Forslean is 95% pure), can cause some to have more frequent/watery stools. If this happens to you, don't worry, it's perfectly normal. In fact, this is how I know the product is real and is working.

This is a fairly aggressive dosing schedule regarding Ignit3 and BloodShr3d due to their stimulant potency. If at any time you feel you need to reduce the dose, please do so. You'll still get all the fat-burning help you need by just running either product solo.

If you lift in the morning, follow my general advice for upping the doses over ~2 weeks, but obviously adjust for your personal needs.

Let us know how it goes! You've made some truly great choices. I think you'll love your results. :D

akhimoe

Awards

1. 3 caps Ignit3 first thing in the morning, (try to get some fasted cardio in if at all possible)

After 2 weeks:

Then continue at those doses (total of 5 caps Ignit3, 1 scoop BloodShr3d, 4 caps Forslean) for the remainder of your cut. As mentioned, Forslean contains no stimulants. You can take it at any time. The reason, however, to gradually up the dose is to avoid GI/digestion issues. Even the purest forskolin (Forslean is 95% pure), can cause some to have more frequent/watery stools. If this happens to you, don't worry, it's perfectly normal. In fact, this is how I know the product is real and is working.

This is a fairly aggressive dosing schedule regarding Ignit3 and BloodShr3d due to their stimulant potency. If at any time you feel you need to reduce the dose, please do so. You'll still get all the fat-burning help you need by just running either product solo.

If you lift in the morning, follow my general advice for upping the doses over ~2 weeks, but obviously adjust for your personal needs.

Let us know how it goes! You've made some truly great choices. I think you'll love your results. :D
Thank you this so helpful I was stressing about this

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy to help!

I forgot to respond to your info about your planned macros. 40/40/20 P/F/C would be a nice place to start. I respond well to lower carbs when cutting, too. Also remember, as you lose weight, you will need to lower your calories (and/or up your cardio) to continue burning fat efficiently. As long as you're consistently monitoring your intake and adjusting it according to what the mirror and scale says, you'll get great results.

One other small tip: Always try to eat some fat and/or fiber a few minutes before consuming carbs and/or protein, if possible. Check out this study: http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/38/7/e98.full.pdf+html
-They found that the order of macronutrient consumption in a meal can greatly affect insulin response and blood glucose levels.

Ignit3/BloodShr3d + Forslean + fasted cardio + tracking calories/macros + macronutrient order consumption management = SHR3DDED

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also try to take bloodshred on an empty stomach because (alpha) yohimbine is best used on an empty stomach

Sacrifice

Awards
Man all of you guys from OL are so helpful, nice to see.

I'm trying to cut my last 10lbs and currently taking FD 2.0, caffeine caps and Yohimbine HCL. I'm enjoying the FD 2.0 but not the Yohimbine HCL (hard to explain, I just don't like the way it makes me feel). I'd definitely be interested in your recommendation of what OL product would help me push forward cutting my last 10-15lbs over the next 6 weeks. Some facts about me:

1) I eat high protein, high/moderate fat, very low carb

2) I do practice intermittent fasting with a "feeding window" that starts around 3-5pm and ends around 10pm

3) I tolerate stims ok, but I don't want to be "cracked out". Would welcome energy/focus along with fat loss while I'm fasted at work

4) Lift 4x a week after work in a push/pull split, cardio mixed throughout the week (mix between sprint and long walks)

5) I get random UA's often at work, so can't have any ingredients that might cause a false positive! (this is the most important requirement lol)

Looking forward to the feedback and trying out an OL product. Something to help burn more fat while in a fasted state and a boost in energy/focus at work would be much welcomed!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm trying to cut my last 10lbs and currently taking FD 2.0, caffeine caps and Yohimbine HCL. I'm enjoying the FD 2.0 but not the Yohimbine HCL (hard to explain, I just don't like the way it makes me feel). I'd definitely be interested in your recommendation of what OL product would help me push forward cutting my last 10-15lbs over the next 6 weeks. Some facts about me:

2) I do practice intermittent fasting with a "feeding window" that starts around 3-5pm and ends around 10pm

3) I tolerate stims ok, but I don't want to be "cracked out". Would welcome energy/focus along with fat loss while I'm fasted at work

4) Lift 4x a week after work in a push/pull split, cardio mixed throughout the week (mix between sprint and long walks)

5) I get random UA's often at work, so can't have any ingredients that might cause a false positive! (this is the most important requirement lol)

Looking forward to the feedback and trying out an OL product. Something to help burn more fat while in a fasted state and a boost in energy/focus at work would be much welcomed!
It's late (for me at least) so I'll respond in further depth tomorrow.

If YHCL makes you feel anxious/shaky/nervous/or just sorts out of it Alpha-Y may be better for you. It's stronger and comes without most side effects of YHCL. Y can also drop blood sugar so if you're low carb that could be the reason.

Personally, I love blood shred raw and fasted cardio. I'll chug it 20-30 before morning fasted cardio, do 30-45 cardio, and have energy for 12+ hours. Not a geeked out kinda energy either. Just... energy.

Sacrifice

Awards
It's late (for me at least) so I'll respond in further depth tomorrow.

If YHCL makes you feel anxious/shaky/nervous/or just sorts out of it Alpha-Y may be better for you. It's stronger and comes without most side effects of YHCL. Y can also drop blood sugar so if you're low carb that could be the reason.

Personally, I love blood shred raw and fasted cardio. I'll chug it 20-30 before morning fasted cardio, do 30-45 cardio, and have energy for 12+ hours. Not a geeked out kinda energy either. Just... energy.

Appreciate the late night reply Woody!

Interesting that you guys seem to have a line of products that give sustained level energy/focus rather than the typical boom/bust/crash of a typical stim. When you (or another OL staff member) get a chance I'd love to hear more on what allows for this desirable effect.

Also, I'm completely new to your products, so please feel free to explain the differences between varieties.

Looking forward to becoming a customer very soon!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't worry, a lot of people react like that to yohimbine so its not strange. I would use either ignite or bloodshred war (this don't include alpha y, so you can still use your yohimbine). They'll both help with appetite suppression, give you energy, and help you burn that last little bit of fat with a good diet. When you say low carb, are you low carb or specifically keto? Neither of these products will bring up anything in a UA.

Sacrifice

Awards
Don't worry, a lot of people react like that to yohimbine so its not strange. I would use either ignite or bloodshred war (this don't include alpha y, so you can still use your yohimbine). They'll both help with appetite suppression, give you energy, and help you burn that last little bit of fat with a good diet. When you say low carb, are you low carb or specifically keto? Neither of these products will bring up anything in a UA.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I don't mind dropping my YHCL, it was cheap and I don't like the way I feel on it.

And I am staying in ketosis except for the occasional cheat day. Under 50g/day of carbs for sure with most days closer to 30g. Does that change anything?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I don't mind dropping my YHCL, it was cheap and I don't like the way I feel on it.

And I am staying in ketosis except for the occasional cheat day. Under 50g/day of carbs for sure with most days closer to 30g. Does that change anything?
Be sure to avoid bcaas as they can be insulinogenic but otherwise, you're golden. I would still stick to bloodshred war even if dropping yohimbine as people consider raw to be quite potent stims wise

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

After 2 weeks:

Ignit3 + BS Raw. Wouldn't that be too much Y (I remember Ignit3 contains Y as well)?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to avoid bcaas as they can be insulinogenic but otherwise, you're golden. I would still stick to bloodshred war even if dropping yohimbine as people consider raw to be quite potent stims wise
Is it really necessary to avoid BCAA? I have tonnes of them right now and I don't mind drinking something sweet during my cardio. ☺

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignit3 + BS Raw. Wouldn't that be too much Y (I remember Ignit3 contains Y as well)?
Spaced out, should be okay, but that's also depending on your tolerance to Y, etc.

Is it really necessary to avoid BCAA? I have tonnes of them right now and I don't mind drinking something sweet during my cardio. ☺
Too much and it'll knock you out of keto since you're also getting carbs from other sources.

Sacrifice

Awards
Do you guys offer any samples? I'd like to try Ignite, and both bloodshred varieties in small batch before deciding what to go with if possible.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys offer any samples? I'd like to try Ignite, and both bloodshred varieties in small batch before deciding what to go with if possible.
Yes, I know you can find them on our website!

What's the max amount of Y to be taken daily?
Largely dependent on tolerance, but some people take between 15-30 mg daily. Keep in mind this is without factoring any other stimulants into play, so if combined with caffeine, I would say 15 mg a day max.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

Largely dependent on tolerance, but some people take between 15-30 mg daily. Keep in mind this is without factoring any other stimulants into play, so if combined with caffeine, I would say 15 mg a day max.
How much Y does Ignit3 have per serving? Can't tell from the blend.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can't find a way to order samples on your site. Because I'm "special"...

Can you help me out? lol
Just Google Olympus Labs sample, whole bunch of stuff comes up.
https://olympus-labs.com/product/ignit3-sample-packet/?v=8f2564d40946
Thanks man! You can also get samples from retailers like nutri-verse, who happen to be running a pretty big OL sale ATM

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Best fat burner from OL?

All of them.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established

How is the combination of Bloodshr3d and Forslean resulting?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Nutri verse website looks sketch , if I'm looking at the right one :/ someone thought that was a look though lol