OL Elixir - Wow

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shout out to Olympus labs.. just got a bottle of elixir and chugged in 2 scoops at 10.30 am..in 30 minutes there was a total zoned in focus and a hunger for finishing all important but pending tasks. the next 7 hrs were very productive and by the end I ran out of stuff to do :) and then I hit the gym--- blitzed through cardio for 40 mins and supersetted arms and I still was looking for things to do..lol. overall an amazing supplement with multi benefits and tastes awesome.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely good stuff. It gets better with time too :)

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah i find the elixir to be more of a effective preworkout than CU. CU provides good endurance but doesnt provide the 'getup and move - in your face' kinda energy.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brain on steroids, literally. Our Limitless powder :D

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan

Elixir is fantastic, doesn't hurt that it tastes like a liquid fireball either tho. :p

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan

Elixir is fantastic, doesn't hurt that it tastes like a liquid fireball either tho. :p
Unless you drink too much liquid Fireball (alcohol) and have an aversion!! I was a fan of the results but not so much the taste. But I found that mixing it with Mio Orchard Apple makes for a nice cider drink. Been awhile since I've used it. Might have to purchase another tub soon

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you drink too much liquid Fireball (alcohol) and have an aversion!! I was a fan of the results but not so much the taste. But I found that mixing it with Mio Orchard Apple makes for a nice cider drink. Been awhile since I've used it. Might have to purchase another tub soon
At least some one understands me....

S

Squatchy

Awards
Good to hear. I might have to grab a tub when I run out of cu.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you like it I just ordered 2 tubs myself and can't wait to try it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ordered a tub today. Looking forward to trying it

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xtyler is it ok to combine one scoop of elixir with one scoop of CU (stim version)?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtyler is it ok to combine one scoop of elixir with one scoop of CU (stim version)?
i want to know this also
Yeah that's fine. I was going to say that's the best way to combine the two. One scoop of each gives you a good dose of A-GPC, caffeine, etc., while still taking advantage of each product's potential.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's fine. I was going to say that's the best way to combine the two. One scoop of each gives you a good dose of A-GPC, caffeine, etc., while still taking advantage of each product's potential.
What she said <3

Yeah fellas it's perfectly fine as long as you have no issues tolerating the full serving of each.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I assume you'll be drinking them separately (but at the same time)...otherwise that would make for an interesting flavor combination!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you'll be drinking them separately (but at the same time)...otherwise that would make for an interesting flavor combination!
Tbh I never really understood people combining different flavoured products (and yeah I assume he's taking them separately)

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tbh I never really understood people combining different flavoured products (and yeah I assume he's taking them separately)
To me CU by itself doesnt give me the stim kick. I went upto 2 full scoops and still dont feel much but it does provide great endurance, whereas Elixir I can feel the rush immediately. thatsyy i wanted to combine the both with making sure i dont go crazy on the stims :). I dont care about the taste at all as long as it can give me a good workout.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me CU by itself doesnt give me the stim kick. I went upto 2 full scoops and still dont feel much but it does provide great endurance, whereas Elixir I can feel the rush immediately. thatsyy i wanted to combine the both with making sure i dont go crazy on the stims :). I dont care about the taste at all as long as it can give me a good workout.
Perfect man, I'm glad you enjoy the combo!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Price plow says the scoop doesn't measure or weigh properly?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't found very many products where the scoop is perfect. Plus things like the powder settling/getting packed down will make a difference. Your best bet is to buy a gram scale (they aren't very expensive) and measure it out. And if you don't care about it being exact, once you have a good idea of what the scoop holds, you can always eyeball it afterward.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think the scoop for CU is under. I use 2 scoops each workout and it has definitely lasted longer than 20 workouts...haha

I like the effects of CU. I don't need a stim high for a good session. It is my favorite. I still haven't tried the revised one yet.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't found very many products where the scoop is perfect. Plus things like the powder settling/getting packed down will make a difference. Your best bet is to buy a gram scale (they aren't very expensive) and measure it out. And if you don't care about it being exact, once you have a good idea of what the scoop holds, you can always eyeball it afterward.
Yeah, this is true for most products on the market, including protein powders

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wanted to echo what VO2 said, started measuring out pres about 6 months ago and almost all the scoopers are off. For CU you need about 2.5 scoops (sometimes have used almost 3 scoops) to get the full ~14g serving size. Elix3r seemed to be fairly on point

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checkout the video and comments we addressed it and it is correct, just depends on what you define as a heaping scoop and how hard you scoop it