BLOODSHR3D raw or war has anyone had any impact

akhimoe

Awards
Just want to know has anyone had bloodshr3d raw or war

What's their thoughts

Was looking at ignit3 but it has gelatine and I'm a vegetarian.

I'm looking to start on the new Sup3r-7 by OL AND Bloodshr3d OL ANY thoughts?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used em both. I like War but I have bulk Alpha-Y and add my own. The Rauwolscine used is pretty potent, though.

I take it about 20-30 before fasted cardio. Do cardio for 30-40. And have prolonged energy through out the day.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I've used em both. I like War but I have bulk Alpha-Y and add my own. The Rauwolscine used is pretty potent, though.

I take it about 20-30 before fasted cardio. Do cardio for 30-40. And have prolonged energy through out the day.
I used to stack 1 scoop of OG Alphamine and 2 caps of Ignit3 for fasted cardio. Great combo.

akhimoe

Awards
I'm looking to loose fat will bloodshr3d help with sup3r-7

akhimoe

Awards

How was it for fat burning

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the fat burning effects for bloodshr3d raw since I have not tried it while cutting, but it gives me crazy energy which is a huge plus when you are on lower calories

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
They're good. Don't take it with Ephedrine.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been through two tubs of BloodShr3d now, Orange and Grape Bubblegum. Great energy, no crash feelings. Use it in the am for fasted cardio and then around 4:30pm for a pick me up at work.

I prefer Grape Bubblegum flavor and will try the 3rd on my next purchase.

I used to use Alphamine (original) and I enjoy the Bloodshr3d flavoring FAR better, which is a big thing to me with sipping a drink twice a day.

akhimoe

Awards
Have been through two tubs of BloodShr3d now, Orange and Grape Bubblegum. Great energy, no crash feelings. Use it in the am for fasted cardio and then around 4:30pm for a pick me up at work.

I prefer Grape Bubblegum flavor and will try the 3rd on my next purchase.

I used to use Alphamine (original) and I enjoy the Bloodshr3d flavoring FAR better, which is a big thing to me with sipping a drink twice a day.
Did it help with fat burning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just want to know has anyone had bloodshr3d raw or war

What's their thoughts

Was looking at ignit3 but it has gelatine and I'm a vegetarian.

I'm looking to start on the new Sup3r-7 by OL AND Bloodshr3d OL ANY thoughts?
lol...just my opinion, but not using ignit3 because of the small amount of gelatin seems obsessive to me!!! I mean I am a meat eater but every now and then I will throw in some veggies!!!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Just got the war addition, I'll report back on my opinion. Just got off Cobra6 powder, looking for something with a better appetite suppressant.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
So ended up taking it at 6 pm because I was going to go out with some friends and was tired. It did wake me and had major issues sleeping when I got home around 10. I got the orange flavor and it taste like those orange creamsicles, so pretty good. The real test will be Monday when I fast until 9 am. Let's see if it can hold up to the mood enhancing and appetite suppressant claims :)

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I fasted from 6 pm to 9 am and this stuff seemed to work pretty well. Took the normal dosage and it appeared to elevate mood and suppress my appetite. I am planning on adding MK 677 before bed, let's see if the Bloodshr3d can help with appetite control :).

I might need to start my own log / update to my current cycle.

Previous fat burner was Cobra 6 powder and I liked that. The first time I ran it, my mood was super elevated and I was extremely productive. Tried Cobra 6 the pills and they were not as good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fasted from 6 pm to 9 am and this stuff seemed to work pretty well. Took the normal dosage and it appeared to elevate mood and suppress my appetite. I am planning on adding MK 677 before bed, let's see if the Bloodshr3d can help with appetite control :).

I might need to start my own log / update to my current cycle.

Previous fat burner was Cobra 6 powder and I liked that. The first time I ran it, my mood was super elevated and I was extremely productive. Tried Cobra 6 the pills and they were not as good.
Mk hunger is definitely real for me. War has worked pretty well with appetite suppression for me on days I have taken it. Haven't done a full run yet. Will in a week or two.