Just started using Brite, could/should I consider adding lipomorph?

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
First, I need to stick to non-stimulants as I can't do stimulants anymore other than my daily coffee (get weird heartbeat/arythmias, blood pressure issues, feel like I'm having a heart attack, etc, etc).

I've done very well in getting back into shape over the last year after nearly a 3 year layoff, right now I'm sitting at about 9.5% bf measured conservatively with calipers (dunk test scheduled for next month), with nothing but diet/exercise but I'd like to lower that a bit more.

I just bought some Brite (per good reviews from this site) and literally started taking it today so far too early to know what the results may be for me. I ordered 4 bottles total, so that should be good for 3-4 months and long enough to decide if it is working for me.

But now I've come across lipomorph also highly recommended on this site from what I can see, does it make sense to stack these two? I did some brief research and one review mentioned it converting white fat cells to brown, and an increase in body heat which I've read both of these things being attributed to Brite as well.

So does stacking these two make sense? Or do they serve the same purpose and thus overkill taking both? And will taking both at the same time cause me to spontaneously combust from the body temperature increase? (LOL)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to me that these could be stacked but dsade would be the authority here. I think they can be stacked no problem but not sure if it makes sense to do so.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really care for lipomorph. But I do like brite. Saw better results. I would be more inclined to stack epitome or even the new Olympus labs UK super shred

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't IMO. I would dose BRITE slightly higher, and/or stack it with the game changing supplement eviscerate NOVA which is hands down IMO, the best supplement on the market that can not, and will not ever be beaten IMO except by matt.