1 Andro cycle

thebrownduck

Awards
I recently did a 1/4 Andro cycle back in October. It was only for a month and I only did 400mg a day, of each. I want to go up to 800mg a day of only 1 Andro for my next cycle. Would it be safe to start now? I already recovered and it's not like an actual aas.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check the anabolics section, lots of andros logs. 800 mg of 1 andro is a hefty dose. You could see great benefit with half that dose. More does not always = better. Not to mention you will want a test base to keep lethargy at bay and keep libido. 4 andro and epi are both solid choices.

Generally speaking it takes up to 3 wks for andros to kick in for many users. I would run the andros for 6-8 wks. Start dosing at 300-400 and increase dosage as necessary.

Although andros are not active, they still cause suppression. Be sure to have pct lined up.

Just my two cents.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This dosing seems extreme. For this I would look at the anabolic section. Also look into proper PCT and liver support like liver assist xt from SNS.

andybean96

Awards
I'm running super 1/4 and epi together but 1&4 andro start at 330 mg and may bump to 440 mg while epi stats at 500 and ends at 1000. Running this cycle for about 10 weeks. On day 3 now. Have a shop log thread going too. A friend is doing the exact same thing on here

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
330mg of "plain old" oral 1-Andro (with some 6,7 DHB) did damn well in the (only?) 2-Step DHEA Research Study by West Texas A&M. 800mg seems insane. There is not always a 1+1=3 dose response curve. Your body only has so much enzyme activity to convert these things. JMO.