Invictus VS Reduce XT

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I was wondering how would you compare these two products in a cutting scenario (no PCT, just to get harder).

Pros and Cons?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Both are great products.

Only con to Invictus is it's a transdermal which can be a pain.

I've actually ran both at same time. .5mL Invictus and 2 caps Reduce XT.

Just depends if you prefer pills or don't mind applying a transdermal product.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for sharing your experience. So would you say that the effect can be considered equal for aesthetic purposes (hardness, less water).
Any feedback regarding potential problem with joints?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for sharing your experience. So would you say that the effect can be considered equal for aesthetic purposes (hardness, less water).
Any feedback regarding potential problem with joints?
No joint problems.

I'd say they're pretty equally with B-AET have some other benefits besides just the cortisol properties.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've run 3 bottles of reduce Xt without any joint issues. As far as which is better. I personally prefer pills over transdermal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both solid and can help aid during a Cut. Really does boil down to TD vs Oral for the most part. Didn't notice much in terms of hardness for either but the fat does seem to fall off (especially during an 8 week run). You will be pleased with the results of either OP. If you go with reduce save the labels. They have a reload program where you can get free goods after accumulating certain amounts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Both are solid products and I've heard excellent things about both. If I had to choose I would go with reduce xt. Great company and great product.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have some TD 7-Keto from another vendor - not sure I'll use it though. Too much "Cortiphobia", like "Estrophobia" in this thing of ours, IMO.

Firstly, cortisol is a profound anti-inflammatory. It does not cause inflammation, but rises in response to inflammation (the downside obviously are it's immuno-supressive effects). Secondly, cortisol is a glucocorticoid and makes sure that there is alway enough glucose floating around in your system by (a) digging into the fat and protein stores of your body to fuel your acute energy demands and (b) decreasing insulin release and sensitivity to spare glucose (Andrews. 1999).

While those of you who have already been "on" a cortisol inhibitor may have felt the negative sides of function #1 in their joints, few people acknowledge that the inhibition of cortisol and it's ability to increase the lypolytic rate (=release of fat) in adipocytes by 50% and more (Djurhuus. 2002; Cambell. 2011) could actually hamper, not accelerate weight loss while you are dieting.

Now, the last four words of the previous paragraph are in fact what's making all the difference here. As long as you give your body the chance to actually burn off the fat that's getting pushed out of the fat cells by cortisol, the "beneficial" effects cortisol has on adipogenesis are nothing to be afraid of (Campbell. 2011). In the unfortunate case you are constantly stressed, overeating and chronically inflamed, however, the chronically elevated cortisol + insulin levels will however create a "perfect" obesogenic storm.

This storm is self-perpetuating as the chronically inflamed and ever growing visceral adipose organ, which contributes "approximately two-thirds [...] to splanchnic cortisol production in healthy men" (Andrew. 2005; the rest is produced in the liver), will spill out more and more cortisol. The cortisol, in turn will increase lipolysis and have the free fatty acid and triglyceride levels skyrocket. This, on the other hand, worsens the pre-existing insulin resistance, ... It's a vicious cycle and to my mind the only scenario where the interventional use of an 11beta-HSD reductase inhibitor like 7-keto & co could be a promising strategy.
https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have some TD 7-Keto from another vendor - not sure I'll use it though. Too much "Cortiphobia", like "Estrophobia" in this thing of ours, IMO.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html
So, the only point I'd counter with that is that the difference between using Reduce XT or B-AET or 7 Keto (interesting enough, PA's 7 Spray is a combo of B-AET and 7 Keto) is that they're designed to help control cortisol not wipe it out. I tried finding it but PA had an excellent response a few years ago about how these products actually help control cortisol in a positive way.

I contrast that with people who overuse or dose AIs higher than they should because Estrogen is scary.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep these guys pretty much covered the major diff just being dosing. Reduce travels easier and allows for more general freedom due to not having to worry about contamination for others.

Especially if you have kids around this can be a big no no with transdermals

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use invictus by applieing it to small injuries (srained muscle) and it's great for that. Usually use it for a week.
I find it that effective that now I only use it for injury management, for cortisol I have ashwa and soon will try Reduce XT.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback guys. Would you consider to add Exotherm to Reduce XT. would that reduce cortisol "too much".

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the feedback guys. Would you consider to add Exotherm to Reduce XT. would that reduce cortisol "too much".
Iirc exotherm is an ai/fat burner so there wouldn't be cortisol overlap

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I spent a half hour trying to find it.

In short, for myself I really enjoy B-AET for the immune benefits in addition to the cortisol control. Paired with Reduce XT, it's pretty amazing honestly.

I get your concern, but if you read up on B-AET it's pretty cool the number of benefits it has.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have wondered about cortisol"rebound" from extended 7-keto use. Is this a possibility?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have wondered about cortisol"rebound" from extended 7-keto use. Is this a possibility?
If you cycle properly (4-8 weeks), then no. At least from my personal anecodte of using all kinds of cortisol control (7-keto, invictus, invictus+7-keto stacked)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you cycle properly (4-8 weeks), then no. At least from my personal anecodte of using all kinds of cortisol control (7-keto, invictus, invictus+7-keto stacked)
I've had no issues either. I've done 12 weeks of Reduce XT and Invictus

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Iirc exotherm is an ai/fat burner so there wouldn't be cortisol overlap
Ok, I was asking as I read somewhere that Exotherm should also reduce cortisol in theory. Maybe I am confusing it with another thing...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus offers infinite dosing flexibility. The benefits of b-AET are vast and widely documented and studied.

at .5ml per serving drying time is super fast! Also with the current New Years Sale at iron-legion.com it's an exceptional value!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, I was asking as I read somewhere that Exotherm should also reduce cortisol in theory. Maybe I am confusing it with another thing...
Maybe something like evomuse abliderate/ammo? Those are similar