VIRTUS VS Sup3r-PCT

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I am considering few products to stock up while sales last.

How would you compare these two products in a PCT protocol? I am aware that Virtus is not also a test booster, therefore I would stack it with Viron, however this would impact the cost. Meanwhile, Sup3r-PCT is dirty cheap and has both things included.

Keep in mind that I do not mind spending money over very good product, but, of course, only if it is definitely worth it.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Virtus would increase test because of its impact on E levels.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider it more overall more affecting, especially with Viron, during a PCT with Nolva?
If you're already use a prescription PCT like nolva I wouldn't bother honestly

sespress

Awards
If you're already use a prescription PCT like nolva I wouldn't bother honestly
Yeah he's right it's gonna boost test way more than a non pharma product. I thought putting the natty boosters on during PCT was a good call but if one is out doing the other like 5:1 (I'm making that number up) is better to wait until your in-between things taking a break to grab them cost to benefit ratio.

I use 2 iron legion products, the v2-kt product and Invictus that they make and I can't speak highly enough on them, also transdermal = less caps a day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally (and yes, biased), I would grab a bottle of Virtus and a Bottle of Invictus and run them the following way:

Invictus: .5ml am + .5ml pm
Virtus: .5ml am (for two months)

The bloodwork on Virtus speaks for itself. I haven't really had luck with arimistane for controlling estrogen, or cortisol. But, Virtus and Invictus are both getting rave reviews by those who've tried them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you could do what the above says if you're not worried about money. If you want to save money you have a serm so you're good to go. And if you threw on Sup3r-PCT your set. But either one will get the job done as long as you have a serm.