Fake brawn epistane? Thoughts please...

Anaminds1234

Awards
Hi guys,

I have purchased brawn EPI from an online store. I used to buy it from *********** but Thy no longer sell it. For a start I received a different style label to what I used to get, usually it is silver and this one is green, I believe it is the old style.

I purchased 2 bottles and instead of the normal capsules I am used to there are smaller round pills (please see image attached)

The expiry date on them is 04/2017 (a sticker on the bottom).

Can you please advise me on whether these are real or not to your knowledge.

Many Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

Anaminds1234

Awards
I have also purchased Havoc years ago and IBE and they also always came in capsules, not these smaller round pills...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have also purchased Havoc years ago and IBE and they also always came in capsules, not these smaller round pills...
Yup, only seen epistane in capsules.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
It's gtg; it's just the previous version by Brawn. If i'm not wrong, used it 3yrs ago with amazing results and it came in cprs instead of caps. Btw, if you check the label, it says tabs instead of caps.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've heard of these, apparently gtg, it's more expensive to press pills, why most people use caps :) only difference will be pressing agents

Anaminds1234

Awards
It's gtg; it's just the previous version by Brawn. If i'm not wrong, used it 3yrs ago with amazing results and it came in cprs instead of caps. Btw, if you check the label, it says tabs instead of caps.
Yeah I've heard of these, apparently gtg, it's more expensive to press pills, why most people use caps :) only difference will be pressing agents
Great, thanks guys. It does have an Epistane smell to it but I was thinking they may have filled the bottles back up with something else, thanks again!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could be an updated delivery method, I know the cyclosome delivery blackstone and a couple other companies use required tabs as opposed to caps.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud I cleared my Inbox

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm could be fake btw this label look nothing llike the product I purchased and how it looks on their website

ybg

Awards
I know i'm not answering your question but i would like to know how Brawn's products work for you. There are not many reviews out there and some people say that they're bunk. I've read their tudca is gtg though.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
I'd close this thread, coz, as i said, it's gtg and brawn products are all gtg (i'm not a rep nor i work for them)!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd close this thread, coz, as i said, it's gtg and brawn products are all gtg (i'm not a rep nor i work for them)!!!
Seems pretty reppish and salesmanish to me lol. Just because you say they're G2G we gotta close the thread?

I know i'm not answering your question but i would like to know how Brawn's products work for you. There are not many reviews out there and some people say that they're bunk. I've read their tudca is gtg though.
I believe old brawn was pretty hit or miss but their newer stuff has turned around and been solid

Reactions: ybg

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Seems pretty reppish and salesmanish to me lol. Just because you say they're G2G we gotta close the thread?

I believe old brawn was pretty hit or miss but their newer stuff has turned around and been solid
Used those Epi tabs and they are g2g. I live in Italy and haven't any relation with the brand.