Injectable D-Ribose and L-Carnosine

kurt1776

Awards
Ok, hey guys,

I have acquired both D-Ribose and Carnosine in injectable form. Does anybody have experience with these?

I already take ribose orally for the heart health benefits. But unsure if direct injection is worth the time or money.

As for L-Carnosine administration, I know oral beta-alanine increases muscle carnosine levels over time, so would pure IM or IV L-Carnosine do the same? Past anabolicminds forum posts have discussed Carnosine injections however they nearly all were from 2005, '06. Is my theory possible, or outdated pseudoscience. I have never heard of athletes injecting carnosine in real life before. I really hope it's beneficial, alas feeling like if it made a big enough difference there would be more chatter about it.

What do you'all think? Cheers!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Ok, hey guys,

I have acquired both D-Ribose and Carnosine in injectable form. Does anybody have experience with these?

I already take ribose orally for the heart health benefits. But unsure if direct injection is worth the time or money.

As for L-Carnosine administration, I know oral beta-alanine increases muscle carnosine levels over time, so would pure IM or IV L-Carnosine do the same? Past anabolicminds forum posts have discussed Carnosine injections however they nearly all were from 2005, '06. Is my theory possible, or outdated pseudoscience. I have never heard of athletes injecting carnosine in real life before. I really hope it's beneficial, alas feeling like if it made a big enough difference there would be more chatter about it.

What do you'all think? Cheers!
Sorry, but you buy products before to even figure out if they are worth the time or money?

kurt1776

Awards
yea, buying it this once or twice is no problem for me. I'm asking if it's worth it for the long term. Don't want to get a supply over a 6 month period to realize it was a waste. I'm curious how it compares to orals.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I personally think it is a huge wast of time and not worth the trouble ;) Let's do not over complicate things.

redryder

Awards
I tried L arginine and quite a few cell energy boosters like atp and other others along with vitamins through the IM and was quite disappointed. Most of the stuff was from an offshore vet supply. I'm think most of it might have been bunk. I did try some b-12 from a well advertised company down under, and got no reaction. A person might experiment. I might not have took it long enough. I don't know. But I'm afraid the long term use of a needle isn't worth the benefits. Seems like most ive read, all the Aminos and vitimans have to be pretty long term to do anygood even orally.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've read many reviews that say uptake is better this way. I am not sure how true they are, but dosed right they should be.