Hbm

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one try this out yet as a Bcaa alternative. I just picked some up on sale at 40% off.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm dying. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ca-hydroxy-<BCAA>-glyconic-methybutrate

"Created via a proprietary milling process that increases nutrient uptake and absorption"

Never stop AAEFX.

Never stop.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it so far and am on the 3rd day. Just like Bcaa but got it on sale so I can't complain.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found this All American EFX HBM Elite is functional strength and lean mass support. Why Is It Better Than HMB & How Does HBM EliteWork? Their formulator discovered that by removing the beta bonds from the chain, he could create a more potent version (Calcium Hydroxy-Methylbutyrate) with greater absorption and protein sparing capabilities. Their scientists are not completely sure how HBM Elite works, but one popular theory is that it supports the body's ability to minimize protein breakdown and damage to muscle cells that occurs through intense weight training and exercise. By minimizing protein breakdown, HBM Elite may help tip protein balance in favor of muscle growth. This simply means bigger and better muscle growth.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their formulator discovered that by removing the beta bonds from the chain, he could create a more potent version (Calcium Hydroxy-Methylbutyrate) with greater absorption and protein sparing capabilities. Their scientists are not completely sure how HBM Elite works
If the unnamed formulator is messing with HMB, and claims that his new version is more potent, how are his scientists not sure how it works? The write-up literally just said it's HMB with greater absorption. Maybe it sells better with an air of mystery around how it works it's magic; even scientists don't understand it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel better recovered . Is it better who knows. Was it on sale ? Yes. Will I buy it again ? Maybe if it's on sale. I liked there kre aklyne when I used it in the past so maybe it's good stuff !??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Always fun when novel ingredients release without controlled human (or even animal) testing.

What I find even more interesting; spending the $ on the chemical engineering to design then produce this.

What would have cost less:
Sourcing a company to run a clinical trial on literally any of their questionable "novel" products in an attempt to add a shred of validity to their claims.

But then... I'm guessing they wouldn't want to share said results if they did.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always fun when novel ingredients release without controlled human (or even animal) testing.

What I find even more interesting; spending the $ on the chemical engineering to design then produce this.

What would have cost less:
Sourcing a company to run a clinical trial on literally any of their questionable "novel" products in an attempt to add a shred of validity to their claims.

But then... I'm guessing they wouldn't want to share said results if they did.
I'm skeptical the compound exists as labeled at all, much like BPI's alleged BCAA peptides.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Bpi stuff sells out at Walmart all the time

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If only selling meant working

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just using it as a Bcaa product , seems cheep compared to clear muscle . Will it work as good or better I don't know but it was on sale so I couldn't complain .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just using it as a Bcaa product , seems cheep compared to clear muscle . Will it work as good or better I don't know but it was on sale so I couldn't complain .
Clear Muscle (HMB-FA) is very expensive, but HMB-CA ("old" HMB) can be found at very good prices in bulk.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bpi stuff sells out at Walmart all the time
Selling out doesn't not mean it's effective. Hey, McDonald's has sold billions but we know it's disgusting "food"

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair statement . I just know using peptides or buffered aminos I felt more from it x

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is AA EFX that company out of Montana run by Jeff Golini?

Edit: Yup.

I love SHR and Carl, but do a lot of sighing when I listen sometimes...

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is AA EFX that company out of Montana run by Jeff Golini?

Edit: Yup.

I love SHR and Carl, but do a lot of sighing when I listen sometimes...
Jeff Golini is great at making up stories about finding secret new ingredients on wilderness treks.