Pre-Kaged

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Hey guys, anyone try this? Wondering if it's worth the expense. Give a shout with any opinions. Thanks.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I bought some a few weeks ago. Feels similar to Mesomorph. Great energy and focus. Didn't feel over stimmed. Don't take after 4 or 5 PM if you want to sleep at night.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, anyone try this? Wondering if it's worth the expense. Give a shout with any opinions. Thanks.
Haven't tried it but looking at the label it wouldn't be something I would buy. The doses are decent for most ingredients but the pre is still pretty meh. There is a hefty dose of citrulline, BA (which I don't care to take in my pre), aminos, some nonsense fruit blend, and some lame energy blend.

Are you looking for a comprehensive pre? Anything you want highlighted in the formula?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has no blend and that's always nice. Maybe to many ingredients? Cut a few out and bump up some of the low dose ingredients

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like it a lot.. but in combination with the in-kaged through workout. That combo is bad ass and very pricey. If you could get it when they have sales it would be worth it.

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Haven't tried it but looking at the label it wouldn't be something I would buy. The doses are decent for most ingredients but the pre is still pretty meh. There is a hefty dose of citrulline, BA (which I don't care to take in my pre), aminos, some nonsense fruit blend, and some lame energy blend.

Are you looking for a comprehensive pre? Anything you want highlighted in the formula?
Citrulline is what drew me in. And the non blend part of the formulation. I've been taking High Volume, which I love, along with Concret. Looking to change it up and go stim for awhile.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Citrulline is what drew me in. And the non blend part of the formulation. I've been taking High Volume, which I love, along with Concret. Looking to change it up and go stim for awhile.
If you're looking for a mild stim I'm sure the pumps are solid. If it's a decent price it wouldn't be too bad. Conquer unleashed has been my go to for a while due to the comprehensive profile. The pump ingredients alone blow that out of the water with the 4 grams citrulline, 2 grams hydromax, 1.5 grams of nitrosigine, and 1 gram of agmatine. Not sure if you have tried it. I'll see if I have a sample lying around and pm you if I do.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A solid all in one will run around 3-4 bucks a serving . Or several different bottles to make a all in one ends up costing almost as much as a meal .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's actually pretty good for endurance and pump..average I would say. Serving size is quite large and the flavoring is VERY strong. Settles fairly well in the stomach. The most disappointing aspect is the stimulant blend which does not contain anything fun to put you in that zone. Can't say that I would recommend it but I can see how some people would absolutely love it. It would be a good way to wean off high stim products and I do think it is a healthier choice than most.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Mesomorph had more of a "zone" effect but I only take half a scoop of these products and feel good energy. If I took a whole scoop I'd be up all night. Serving size is quite large for Kaged.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You got that right...it is masssive! I personally rank this one above Mesomorph as I just did not respond to that at all. Currently I use one scoop of Conquer Unleashed and 1/2 scoop of HyperMax XT. They compliment each other nicely as I find CU to offer superior endurance while HMXT has a bit of a stronger stim effect. It also makes CU last longer given that it only has 20 servings. Anxiously awaiting the release of BLR's PWO though...this is the most anticipated new release for me by a long shot!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
A solid all in one will run around 3-4 bucks a serving . Or several different bottles to make a all in one ends up costing almost as much as a meal .
Where are you buying your pre workouts lol conqu3r unleashed is the most all in one that ive found, and it's 1$ per serving on sale. Non sale price is like $1.5 per serving

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this one ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This one looks interesting

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
50% off is the sale price, They are the manufacturer. It can usually be bought for $32-34 from an online retailer.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Presaged is as good of a PWO as anything else out there, and God knows I've tried them all. Does have a large serving size but nothing unbearable. conqu3r unleashed is always a good choice.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sales are great. That's when I buy several items . Pre, aminos etc

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that. I was just making a general statement in response to him posting the price from OL's website.
For sure. Just making sure you saw it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still end up getting few products to stack with my pre like aminos and brain food . So to me even with discounts ends up being 2-3 dollars at a clinical dose that is . I normally go to ThinkitDrinkit or powder city to individually get my stuff and I spend a good amount but it's got every Thing you could want . Sorta like prekeg but with higher levels of some stuff.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually won a tub of pre kaged a while back, its ok.. people speak very highly of it, and no offence to these people but many of them seen to be the ones who have just tried c4 for the first time, that kinda crowd,

personally I don't see the need for the spectra blend in it.. Just wasn't for me really.

Anyone else see the Facebook group? jesus... what a headache.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually won a tub of pre kaged a while back, its ok.. people speak very highly of it, and no offence to these people but many of them seen to be the ones who have just tried c4 for the first time, that kinda crowd,

personally I don't see the need for the spectra blend in it.. Just wasn't for me really.

Anyone else see the Facebook group? jesus... what a headache.
It's definitely a bb.com crowd pre.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'd lIke to try it for the hell of it but I can't see myself spending from my conquer budget lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used Pre-Kaged today as I had not used it for a quite some time. Wow, gotta say it was a big let down from Conquer Unleashed and HyperMax XT. I did not enjoy my workout 1/2 as much as I usually do and endurance was way lower. I must say Pre-Kaged was inferior in all aspects..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Pre-Kaged today as I had not used it for a quite some time. Wow, gotta say it was a big let down from Conquer Unleashed and HyperMax XT. I did not enjoy my workout 1/2 as much as I usually do and endurance was way lower. I must say Pre-Kaged was inferior in all aspects..
You got used to the high octane stuff. I'm curious how i would like pre-kaged now that i dipped into a tub of mesomorph

bpowell1985

Awards
First off you are comparing apples to oranges. Conqu3r Unleashed and Hypermax XT have many more stims than Pre-Kaged which only has Caffeine. Besides, you say you didn't enjoy your workout 1/2 as much, sounds like you need to reevaluate why you lift weights in the first place. Just my two cents. I love CU but Pre-Kaged is definitely a solid well-rounded PWO.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Most PrWO's are about $5-$10 including the label and tub.
Depends on the run size also.

A company like Cellucor which has massive manufacturing runs it's probably closer to $2-3/tub.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Redcon1 Total War, got it because it was on sale, I must say I was impressed. Continues to stay on sale where i got it I'll buy again.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Redcon1 Total War, got it because it was on sale, I must say I was impressed. Continues to stay on sale where i got it I'll buy again.
I tried a sample of that and I was impressed too, hell I may buy some if the price is right.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on the run size also.

A company like Cellucor which has massive manufacturing runs it's probably closer to $2-3/tub.
blends lol

Russianiv

Awards
These are very different. Hard to compare they are too different

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blends lol
Have you seen the new C4 Ultimate ? best profile of any of the previous versions and I've tried a couple
of samples and it definitely out performs any of the previous versions and I'm not a C4 fan but the new
one is good.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I snatched up a nice stash of Total War over the Black Fri weekend and definitely a nice profile
and you can still find it at buy one get one out there.:)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the new C4 Ultimate ? best profile of any of the previous versions and I've tried a couple
of samples and it definitely out performs any of the previous versions and I'm not a C4 fan but the new
one is good.
It's better but it's not great in my opinion. There's plenty of other pre workouts with effective dosages at a much lower price point.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's better but it's not great in my opinion. There's plenty of other pre workouts with effective dosages at a much lower price point.
Totally agree about price and I ONLY shop when I can get a good deal and I picked up some
STUPID crazy deals over Black Fri which I'm still amazed at and pretty much stocked up
until next year except today I might just go pick up a few things from SNS to hold me over
til next year and I just might snatch up 2 jars of M-Test and save them for a much later date
to use cause I have other stuff to use first.:)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one is good.
Still not natural . IMO. Cost is only good till it because artificial imo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like it a lot.. but in combination with the in-kaged through workout. That combo is bad ass and very pricey. If you could get it when they have sales it would be worth it.
Any time you clinically does every ingredient it gets pricy . Pick the top 5 ingredients you think you need the most and look at how much you can afford and get a base and add extra from places like ThinkitDrinkit or powder city.