K1ngs Blood is LEGIT.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been asked a bunch of times in different threads about K1ngs Blood so I figured I'd post it here where it's more visible.

I was on a 2 bottle run of 11-K Test and wanted to PCT with K1ngs Blood, I have been on KB for about 2 weeks.

My overall mood, strength, libido, and general health has been excellent.

Libido has sky rocketed. Mood is fantastic. Getting morning wood every AM and having sexor dreams nightly. Alpha Mentality.

No sides. Highly recommended.

rrosari5

Awards
Good know a positive review in this product... As far as your 11-K run, how it went?

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
This would probably stack good with follidrone 2.0 during PCT and use Rebirth as a serm if cycle was more harsh.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty interested in this

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it was 11-K Test from Nutra. I don't like the pump bottle things because I work out in the am and have to head to work and am still sweaty even after a shower and I feel ridiculous/greazy when I use those.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
4 days into my PCT with K1ngs Blood and the ksm hits from day 1. Coming off a very suppressive AAS cycle and running Nolva/Clomid with it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How you guys coming along, trying to decide weather to stack with FD2.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent so far, no compliants. Probably have about 7 days left of my bottle.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered two, gonna stack with FD2 and maybe SNS bulbine

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this but I don't cycle

Still be good to try out solo?
The short answer, yes. It has a lot of ingredients that help your body maximize it's own production of T, not to mention adaptogenic qualities as well...very nice profile. I like the profile of CEL M-Test too (currently on). I am going to run two bottles of M-Test, followed by a bottle of K1ng's Blood, rinse, repeat. I do add a few things here and there to get everything I want to have, but these two products have very good ingredients and decent amounts of those ingredients.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The short answer, yes. It has a lot of ingredients that help your body maximize it's own production of T, not to mention adaptogenic qualities as well...very nice profile. I like the profile of CEL M-Test too (currently on). I am going to run two bottles of M-Test, followed by a bottle of K1ng's Blood, rinse, repeat. I do add a few things here and there to get everything I want to have, but these two products have very good ingredients and decent amounts of those ingredients.
I absolutely loved m-test! Diminishing effects at 4-5 weeks though

I want to give to a whirl instead of testify as I hate AI

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, absolutely.
This. Kingsblood + kingsguard is the best combo on the market for an all natural athlete looking to improve performance, quality of life, and their overall health.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Kingsblood + kingsguard is the best combo on the market for an all natural athlete looking to improve performance, quality of life, and their overall health.
Ditto. A must have.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What edge does KIngsguard have over Arimacare Pro, from a natty perspective?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Looking at the label, I like that the new one has no "AI" and they got rid of the Red Yeast Rice. Nice job OL! :thumbsup:

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the label, I like that the new one has no "AI" and they got rid of the Red Yeast Rice. Nice job OL! :thumbsup:
Precisely. It went from being an anti e/ on cycle product that controls estrogen to just an all round great on cycle product that can be taken year around for general health. I really like it, and several ingredients in it (esp aged garlic) have great studies behind them.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Precisely. It went from being an anti e/ on cycle product that controls estrogen to just an all round great on cycle product that can be taken year around for general health. I really like it, and several ingredients in it (esp aged garlic) have great studies behind them.
It's something I'm going to give my father. And recommend to anyone I care about.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting how the tide has moved against Ais which were once all the rage and a must have in many t boosters and pct products. Essentially unecessary from a natty perspective.
I wonder what next will fall out of fashion

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting how the tide has moved against Ais which were once all the rage and a must have in many t boosters and pct products. Essentially unecessary from a natty perspective.
I wonder what next will fall out of fashion
Not against AIs at all, just giving another more versatile option. We still sell arimacare pro, which is more of an on cycle product with general health benefits product due its inclusion of an AI, l-dopa, etc., but kingsguard is more of a premium product. It never hurts to have options.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not against AIs at all, just giving another more versatile option. We still sell arimacare pro, which is more of an on cycle product with general health benefits product due its inclusion of an AI, l-dopa, etc., but kingsguard is more of a premium product. It never hurts to have options.
Ha! I bought Arimacare when it was being pushed as a 'premium' PCT product with all round general health benefits. Still have a bottle! Will see out my 'now ,basic' product

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! I bought Arimacare when it was being pushed as a 'premium' PCT product with all round general health benefits. Still have a bottle! Will see out my 'now ,basic' product
It's still a premium product when you compare it to anything else on the market, I currently use it myself. Like I said, it's geared towards more on cycle and PCT while kingsguard can be taken all year long.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All for innovation but introducing new products so quickly across overlapping categories can risk leaving customers confused and cannibalising existing product ranges. Havingn New versions of the same product,/brand is one way of stabilising change and ensuring product loyalty eg the iphone

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All for innovation but introducing new products so quickly across overlapping categories can risk leaving customers confused and cannibalising existing product ranges. Havingn New versions of the same product,/brand is one way of stabilising change and retaining product loyalty eg the iphone

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Since you work there now, you *really* need to get the RYR removed from Arimicare Pro ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All for innovation but introducing new products so quickly across overlapping categories can risk leaving customers confused and cannibalising existing product ranges. Havingn New versions of the same product,/brand is one way of stabilising change and ensuring product loyalty eg the iphone
Oh no, I understand your concern. This is something we will work on in the future as we continue to grow as a brand.

Since you work there now, you *really* need to get the RYR removed from Arimicare Pro ;)
Will have a think on it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
what did I miss.. why no love for ryr all the sudden?
Google search FDA Cholestin

Bottom line is that if the RYR actually contains any appreciable amount of Monacolin K - it's an FDA violation risking enforcement action. If it doesn't, why the heck is it in there? Either one doesn't bode well for the industry IMO.

Plus: Statins suck anyway :D

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm torn between kingsblood and CEL M Test.

Could you guys give me a non biased opinion on which is better for overall gym gains and libido/quality of life?

Kings blood is about double the price of M test

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Guys, I'm torn between kingsblood and CEL M Test.

Could you guys give me a non biased opinion on which is better for overall gym gains and libido/quality of life?

Kings blood is about double the price of M test

Loaded topic that this usually is aside: I personally wouldn't count on either for "gains".

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Which would you say has the better ingredient profile? Both look very good but I'm not versed enough in herbs to distinguish which one is better. Both are from very respectable companies

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Which would you say has the better ingredient profile? Both look very good but I'm not versed enough in herbs to distinguish which one is better. Both are from very respectable companies
You have libido problems?
You have low testosterone?
You have high estrogen?
You made hormonal tests recently?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you use the combo of both year round or would you need to take a break??
I would take a break from kingsblood after 2 bottles for a month, but kingsguard can be taken all year round IMO.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on kingsblood for over a week now and haven't noticed anything in terms of libido, I don't think I've ever benefited from tongat Ali but would assume the other stuff would help. Can anyone ssee anything conflicting in my current stack :

Orig1n
Tr1umph
Follidrone 2.0
Kings blood
Fish oil
Animal Pak
Animal flex

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been on kingsblood for over a week now and haven't noticed anything in terms of libido, I don't think I've ever benefited from tongat Ali but would assume the other stuff would help. Can anyone ssee anything conflicting in my current stack :

Orig1n
Tr1umph
Follidrone 2.0
Kings blood
Fish oil
Animal Pak
Animal flex
Nope, shouldn't be conflicting. I would give it more time mate

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I'm going to add Kings Blood into week two or three of my PCT.

Currently running for PCT:

- enclomiphene 12.5mg ED - seems much better than regular clomid.
- Sustin Alpha
- Toco 8
- Rebirth OTC SERM
- Exotherm EOD - strong stuff
- fish oil
- vitamins