Need help with stack

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Hey guys I plan on running sns x gels , SNS mono creatine , alphamax xt , and bns whey DNA . I found d all of the supplements on nutra planet for 113$, is this a good stack and if yes is the price good and does anyone have coupons to offer for better price.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Whey protein and creatine are your foundation supplements that I would recommend to almost anyone regardless of training experience and goals. X-Gels and Alphamax XT are both products that should be cycled. If your plan is to bulk, you need to be sure that your training and nutrition are dialed in before adding in extra products like X-Gels and/or Alphamax XT. These supplements can be very helpful, but you need to lay the groundwork with a solid diet and training routine to reap the full benefits of the products.

How long have you been training for? Have you used any of these products in the past?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice on going with ArA and AlphaMax XT. I suggest taking these products solo before stacking them though (unless you have already). You want to know how you react to each one separately before stacking.

Nutraplanet has great pricing but I understand you want the best deal. I did a quick calculation on the supplements you want but I looked at the prices from TF supplements. It ended up being $116 plus shipping.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
J have been working out 2 months now using the fierce 5 full body workout so iam still in the beginner phase. I AM 30 years old, weigh 173 pounds and am 5'6 feet tall , my body fat is probably around 20% it's quite high actually.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Good choice on going with ArA and AlphaMax XT. I suggest taking these products solo before stacking them though (unless you have already). You want to know how you react to each one separately before stacking.

Nutraplanet has great pricing but I understand you want the best deal. I did a quick calculation on the supplements you want but I looked at the prices from TF supplements. It ended up being $116 plus shipping.
Yea 116 isn't bad for all those supplements but iam just gonna stick with nutraplanet

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea 116 isn't bad for all those supplements but iam just gonna stick with nutraplanet
Make sure to put Anabolic Minds in the order comment section. They will hook you up with some goodies.

If you end up with any questions on Alphamax XT during your run, you can pm me or any Performax rep.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Whey protein and creatine are your foundation supplements that I would recommend to almost anyone regardless of training experience and goals. X-Gels and Alphamax XT are both products that should be cycled. If your plan is to bulk, you need to be sure that your training and nutrition are dialed in before adding in extra products like X-Gels and/or Alphamax XT. These supplements can be very helpful, but you need to lay the groundwork with a solid diet and training routine to reap the full benefits of the products.

How long have you been training for? Have you used any of these products in the past?
Been training on and off for a few years I always quit 2 months in and then after q month go back again it but this time I plan on putting 100% effort so ghats why I wanna get some supplements to help out with my progression.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been training on and off for a few years I always quit 2 months in and then after q month go back again it but this time I plan on putting 100% effort so ghats why I wanna get some supplements to help out with my progression.
Do you work in the medical field?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No who do u ask??
You said ..."then after q month". Not sure what all professions use that abbreviation other than medical but apparently it's more used than I realized lol

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
You said ..."then after q month". Not sure what all professions use that abbreviation other than medical but apparently it's more used than I realized lol
That was a typo sorry about that.What i was trying to say was that j don't stick with training more then 2 months and after a month of not working a out k go back again and this is because of my schedule, but now I have the time money and motivation that's why I wanna make the best out of it by adding supplements on top .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP does not usually offer coupon codes, at least that I am aware of. However, if you put anabolicminds in the comments box, they will hook you up with samples.