Appetite stimulation

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

So I am running a natty stack right now in an effort to get some of the mass back that I lost over the last year (it was a rough year but I'm back and ready to get my physique back to and surpass where I was!) and I am having a hell of a time eating enough. I used to have a crazy appetite (I was a very heavy child and dealt with binge eating disorder that I recently got under control which is what was ruining me this last year) and my doctor prescribed me adderall. It has murdered my appetite and even on the days I don't take it (I use 30-45mg 3 times a week for school) I'm finding that I simply cannot eat. Im trying to get 4K cals (im a younger guy weighing 235 looking to gain some mass and strength and have been lifting for 6 years. This cal range works very well for me). I'm wondering if there are any supps/tips
That you guys know of to increase my appetite. I'm struggling to get 2500 cals in and this is not going to work. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys!

walkere6884

Awards
Drink some sort of mass gainer shake upon wake and before bed. At around 1000 calories each, you just have to actually eat 2000 calorie to reach your goal. Also, peanut butter by the spoonful if for whatever reason you can't do the mass gainer shakes. Peanut butter jar in one hand, tablespoon in other, huge glass of milk (or the whole jug) on the counter in front of you. The peanut butter is loaded with calories and you can get around 200 in each heaping tablespoon. If you are trying to be precise...put your jar of peanut butter on a food scale, press tare, and scoop out. This will weigh what's missing from the jar so you don't have to worry about any sort of mess or **** like that. Just straight from jar to mouth. Mmmmm. Peanut butter. Damn

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter is an absolute staple for me. That stuff is a godsend when you need cals! And I make my own gainer shakes with oats, whey, 2% milk, peanut butter, and if it's post workout, some low fat ice cream for the quick carbs and it gives it a great consistency. I find that the shakes are filling me up for hours on end though. I'm only able to get through a few meals a day at this point. I do also use Kratom daily for joint pain/antidepressant/anti anxiety as well which I believe is known to kill appetite.

walkere6884

Awards
Hmm. Not really sure about anything that can stimulate the good ole appetite except maybe marijuana. Legal in your area? Give it a shot. Also, I THINK there is something called ghrelin that stimulates appetite. I've never taken it and only had heard about it from browsing the boards. Just did a quick google search and it is indeed called ghrelin. Look into it, might be what you need...or weed.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Lol weed is not currently legal in my area sadly. And I've found that it works for appetite, but nothing too crazy. Although that was when I was eating like a tank anyway. Lol. Isn't gherlin a peptide?

walkere6884

Awards
I believe so. Like I said I don't know much about it. My appetite is just fine as a former fat boy myself so whenever I saw some posts about it, I sort of just skimmed past it. But from what I understand, it's a peptide that I'm sure can be acquired online for research purposes. Your lab rats need to put on some size so getchu some...for the rats.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I may have to attempt a study with it. I'll definitely dive deeper into it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problems with adderall when I was taking it in college. My suggestions would be to focus on more liquid calories, that was always the easiest way for me to hit my macros. I would bring shakes with me everywhere, and blend up high calorie homemade gainer shakes with whey, milk, oats, banana, and pb. Also try to incorporate more calorie dense foods. For example - I used to eat a ton of whole wheat tortillas for carbs. You can find some of those that have 200+ calories for a flat piece of bread.

Also you could go the supplement route and try using a product that will increase appetite. ABE is a very popular product for increasing appetite, and I would also stay tuned for MassMax XT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/287952-massmax-xt-product.html

Massmax XT is a natural anabolic product that contains Ecdysterone, Epicatechin, and other ingredients that can increase anabolism and protein synthesis, as well as help with muscle/strength gain. I found that while trying this product I had a significant increase in appetite and hunger throughout the day, which made hitting my macro targets much easier. Massmax XT is brand new to the market, and in the process of hitting retailers. It should be available very soon, so stay tuned for updates

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ABE, Blackhole by Controlled Labs.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Digestive enzymes with meals have worked wonders for me as far as being "ready" for my next meal...it doesn't exactly increase appetite, but it's been making me feel less full and bloated between meals, which has translated to being able to eat more. Supposedly ACV has a similar effect, particularly with carb heavy meals...I haven't tried that one yet though so can't really vouch for it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabeta Elite for sure, I have also heard Letrone by BLR significantly increases appetite

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've ran ABE before and it was pretty solid. I felt good today (haven't taken adderall in a few days) but appetite was still greatly reduced. We'll see how tomorrow goes without it

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta elite is known for increasing appetite, and since you've run it before and liked it, I'd suggest trying it again with cistamax being in it now.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hm I wasn't aware there was a new formula of anabeta! I haven't been buying a ton of supps lately, trying to use up the stash that I have now and I'm on that broke college budget (living at home so solid food, but money for supps is slim, especially with the holidays rolling around). Hoping that I can hit my target cals with just food (double meat/rice qdoba bowls have been my godsend lol) but that also gets expensive. Will definitely be looking for the new ABE formula! I have some M-test and Epi plex I got from NP's New Years sale, may give that a go as well. Thanks for the suggestions guys! This forum is always so helpful

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking adderall? I noticed i got my appetite back over some time while using adderall pretty regularly.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking adderall? I noticed i got my appetite back over some time while using adderall pretty regularly.
Sorry for the late response. I haven't been on the forums in a minute. I was prescribed it almost 2 months ago. Still at a low 20mg xr but hoping I can go up just a little bit. 2 15mg instants is what I'm thinking will do it (the xr sends me up and down too much and I would prefer the flexibility in dosing. I'm not really getting the focus I was looking for so far. Only a mood boost, which is also very welcome). I try not to take it every single day, giving myself atleast a few days off per week to avoid any tolerance build up and honestly because I really only need it for school and work so if I get a day off from both I skip my dosage. I am still very suppressed on appetite.

My neighbor actually gave me the rest of his optimum serious mass (about 10 pounds) so I've been doing 2-3 protein scoops (comes out 50-75 carbs, 375 cals) and adding it to a scoop of elite xt post workout to get an extra 500 caps in. I had lost 3 pounds since getting on adderall while trying to bulk, and I'm just now starting to get my body weight/lifts back up. I hope the same thing happens to me like it did to you to get my appetite back! Atleast, until I start cutting around March then I'd like it to suppress my appetite. Lol

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Or1gin
AnaBeta Elite (find V2 not the new version)
PA (Phosphatidic Acid) or Soy Letch. granules

At least to me, those are the big ones. If I've forgotten any, please add to it.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
If your in to prohormones, check out any bold precursor.. Lg sciences P-bold, hi tech pharmaceuticals EQ. They are well known for being good on a bulk and increasing appetite. A ph thats really got my attention is inovative labs(?) I think, helladrol. It has 4dhea test ph which is also supposed to stimulate appetite and either 2 or 3 different bold precursors/ph. Also it has the liposome delivery system!! It's gotta be a sick feel good bulker!
Another one, transdermal dhea, bps dermacrine, life flo testro max, ect..

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
You said your tight on cash....iL helladrol is expensive. Lg pbold is only like $39 but cheapest of all and a really good product is the life flo testro max. Its only around $25 and I buy it right at my local health food/supp store. Good luck dude.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Or1gin
AnaBeta Elite (find V2 not the new version)
PA (Phosphatidic Acid) or Soy Letch. granules

At least to me, those are the big ones. If I've forgotten any, please add to it.
I would have suggested the same three. Myokem Magnitropin isn't bad either. Also I'd say to consider Tr1umph instead of just plain soy lecithin granules, not because it'll stimulate your appetite further, but just because it has so many valuable ingredients in general.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta elite hands down kills it in this category. I see many here have already suggested just also wanted to add my support for it. My stomach becomes a bottomless pit on the product. :)