Alpha gainz 1 andro dosing

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I just bought alpha gainz andro 1. I need some advice on how to dose, the plunger that it comes with is 1ml. Do I do three of those a day all at once or spread it out throughout the day? And is there anything I should be stacking this with? I'm looking for strength, muscle, libido...everything. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SPREAD IT OUT....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think what you have spread out is good.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought alpha gainz andro 1. I need some advice on how to dose, the plunger that it comes with is 1ml. Do I do three of those a day all at once or spread it out throughout the day? And is there anything I should be stacking this with? I'm looking for strength, muscle, libido...everything. Thanks!
1-Andro is going to give much of what you're looking for, but it will likely kill your libido and cause lethargy.

If you're not experienced with PH's, I would recommend you start at 1.5-2ml daily (that's roughly 187-250mg). as a cheap add on, you may consider some DHEA TD to add on to keep the libido pumping. I would just run the DHEA TD at like 1ml/day (100mg).

you could also consider running 4-Andro with the 1-andro...a bit more expensive, but it will definitely help get what you're looking for.

as for spreading it out, you may want to split it into an AM and afternoon dose, but I would not apply any within 8-10 hours of going to bed.