original angek dust with AMP or dust extreme?\

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Opions on which is better/stronger..angel dust original or dust xtreme?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used dust xtreme before and it's pretty strong.

Mushroom

Mushroom

Awards
I have a few tubs of dust extreme and it's super strong!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is essentially going to come down to whether you like DMAA or AMP. I have yet to try DMAA, but do have a product with it on hand. I have used AMP in the past and I love it. I still have PWOs with it in my stash. I find that the energy is not overbearing and the focus I get from it is just like tunnel vision. I know others on here have had the two ingredients and prefer AMP.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
i was a huge fan of dust extreme, went through a few tubs and then tried innovapharm enraged extreme. much cleaner feeling to it but its strong as heck too, I am going to say stronger than dust.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtreme hits me way harder than the amp version. Good pre but the clumping issue sucks.

S

SwoleNjacked

Awards
I just finished a tub of original angel dust and I wasn't too impressed. Energy was ok but not like anything with DMAA. I was happy to be done with it.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Been a mesomorph and jacked up fan for years, but just got myself 2 boxes of dust extreme (wich is pretty hard in norway). Really looking forward to try it, since I keep hearing it's very strong:)