Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Administrator

Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Key word, supplement.

Whats your best? It could be a product and/or ingredient.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Lipokinetix. -20 pounds fat loss in 1 month with no change in anything.
    •   

3. 20lb?! Jesus what's in it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    20lb?! Jesus what's in it?
    Ummm.....it was a sodium usniate based fat burner in the early 2000's - probably came off the market around 2002-2004 after it caused some liver damage in people. You see it pop up once in a while here and there. It was super effective, but it apparently had its dangers and I was one of the lucky people who didn't need a liver transplant from it.

5. Yeah just been reading about it, liver failure city from what it sounds I thought it might of had "the yellow stuff" in it
    •   

6. Administrator

I thought the original didn't have UA in there.

It was always the top one whichever formula it was.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. According to Wikipedia it did
  8. Administrator

Yup, was thinking Adipokinetix...which was awesome.

9. Was that the 2nd version they came out with?

10. Yes, adipokinetix was really great....lipokinetix was adipokinetix + 100 mcg diiodothyronine + 100 mg sodium Usniate ...so good at fat loss it almost caused a few people to almost lose all of their weight haha

11. Well my favourite fat burner so far this year is ignit3 from ol. Lost 5kilos in 4 weeks with no change of diet and routine. I've got some bloodshr3d raw edition on the way and hoping for good things In The new year from that. Also I have one called dnpx from pro supps. That gave me some real hard beating of the heart but I felt amazing on it, however didn't take it long enough to see any fat loss, I've still got enough for a good months run so might be giving that a try soon. Also I've got some pharma grade t3 that I was planning to run with a Td trenavar cycle so plenty in my stash

12. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Well my favourite fat burner so far this year is ignit3 from ol. Lost 5kilos in 4 weeks with no change of diet and routine. I've got some bloodshr3d raw edition on the way and hoping for good things In The new year from that. Also I have one called dnpx from pro supps. That gave me some real hard beating of the heart but I felt amazing on it, however didn't take it long enough to see any fat loss, I've still got enough for a good months run so might be giving that a try soon. Also I've got some pharma grade t3 that I was planning to run with a Td trenavar cycle so plenty in my stash
    I tried 2-3 bottles of Ignit3 and honestly, I don't think it's as great as everyone says. I love OL, and the formula is an interesting formula - but for me it did very little. The stims were weak, appetite wasn't suppressed, and the effects were no different than I would normally see on the diet I was on.

BUT - as I type that I realize maybe I should give it another run. I've been running Sup3r-11 and love it, but I've kicked the dose up really high and the reduced cortisol is making me realize that I may have had VERY high cortisol levels for a LOOONG time. Maybe so long I didn't realize. Since dropping cortisol, I've found that stims are hitting much harder (which you would expect) - maybe Ignit3 would work better now. Now I wanna run it again...great.

13. My personal favorite is Brite from Evomuse. Haven't used a ton of different fat burners and never used EC so can't use that as a comparison. Write surprised me by how well it works, especially being stimulant free.

14. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    My personal favorite is Brite from Evomuse. Haven't used a ton of different fat burners and never used EC so can't use that as a comparison. Write surprised me by how well it works, especially being stimulant free.
    Brite, Supernova and DCP are ALL phenomenal.

15. I Iiked Detonate. It killed my apetite and made me wired all day long. Later I learnt the reason. Still liking it, sparingly of course.
    Anything, just ask

16. DNP (it was legal and sold as fatburner)
    EC aka the Timeless classic
    OG oxyelite pro
    OG alphamine
    OL ignit3 and Bloodshr3d are new The Beatles

17. Ephedrine+Caffeine is always great, or Ephedrine stacked with any thermo in general.

OG Alphamine was great, first fat burner I actually bought more than once(think I went through 6-7 tubs). The new stuff is absolute garbage, can't believe what they did with it.

I enjoyed Super HD when it first came out too.

To this day though, nothing works better for me than either Yohimbine Hcl or ephedrine with some caffeine on an empty stomach in the morning along with 20-30 minutes of cardio.

18. It's not technical a fat burner, but I lost weight and leaned out better than ever with invictus.
    Nothing has worked that effectively for me. No change in my diet, and I eat like a southern boy too.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

19. Invictus/b-AET.

20. Adipokinetix

21. Ignit3, SuperNova and DCP.
    Using this combo right now and fat is melting...

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I tried 2-3 bottles of Ignit3 and honestly, I don't think it's as great as everyone says. I love OL, and the formula is an interesting formula - but for me it did very little. The stims were weak, appetite wasn't suppressed, and the effects were no different than I would normally see on the diet I was on.

BUT - as I type that I realize maybe I should give it another run. I've been running Sup3r-11 and love it, but I've kicked the dose up really high and the reduced cortisol is making me realize that I may have had VERY high cortisol levels for a LOOONG time. Maybe so long I didn't realize. Since dropping cortisol, I've found that stims are hitting much harder (which you would expect) - maybe Ignit3 would work better now. Now I wanna run it again...great.
    What Super-11 dose?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    What Super-11 dose?
    I've experimented with all kinds of dosing...125, 250, 375, 500 and 730 mg.

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I've experimented with all kinds of dosing...125, 250, 375, 500 and 730 mg.
    At what point were there diminishing returns? Best dose for cost:benefit ratio?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    At what point were there diminishing returns? Best dose for cost:benefit ratio?
    Ahhh...Hard to say. 250-500 is definitely a good space to be in. Even at 500 it is a bit expensive. At 730, the effects are much more pronounced, IMO and more androgenic...but we are talking 3 bottles/month at that point and it isn't cheap...I've never used other PHs but I suspect similar results at lower cost are available with other PHs. But I have not hit a point where taking more didn't produce additional benefits...not yet. It's merely a cost/benefit ratio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topic of the Week: What has helped you the most?
    By Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 11:26 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:12 AM
  3. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 12:30 PM
  4. out of all the test, what's the best? vote
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:54 PM