Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Key word, supplement.

Whats your best? It could be a product and/or ingredient.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lipokinetix. -20 pounds fat loss in 1 month with no change in anything.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20lb?! Jesus what's in it?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20lb?! Jesus what's in it?
Ummm.....it was a sodium usniate based fat burner in the early 2000's - probably came off the market around 2002-2004 after it caused some liver damage in people. You see it pop up once in a while here and there. It was super effective, but it apparently had its dangers and I was one of the lucky people who didn't need a liver transplant from it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah just been reading about it, liver failure city from what it sounds I thought it might of had "the yellow stuff" in it

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the original didn't have UA in there.

It was always the top one whichever formula it was.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to Wikipedia it did

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, was thinking Adipokinetix...which was awesome.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was that the 2nd version they came out with?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, adipokinetix was really great....lipokinetix was adipokinetix + 100 mcg diiodothyronine + 100 mg sodium Usniate ...so good at fat loss it almost caused a few people to almost lose all of their weight haha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well my favourite fat burner so far this year is ignit3 from ol. Lost 5kilos in 4 weeks with no change of diet and routine. I've got some bloodshr3d raw edition on the way and hoping for good things In The new year from that. Also I have one called dnpx from pro supps. That gave me some real hard beating of the heart but I felt amazing on it, however didn't take it long enough to see any fat loss, I've still got enough for a good months run so might be giving that a try soon. Also I've got some pharma grade t3 that I was planning to run with a Td trenavar cycle so plenty in my stash

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well my favourite fat burner so far this year is ignit3 from ol. Lost 5kilos in 4 weeks with no change of diet and routine. I've got some bloodshr3d raw edition on the way and hoping for good things In The new year from that. Also I have one called dnpx from pro supps. That gave me some real hard beating of the heart but I felt amazing on it, however didn't take it long enough to see any fat loss, I've still got enough for a good months run so might be giving that a try soon. Also I've got some pharma grade t3 that I was planning to run with a Td trenavar cycle so plenty in my stash
I tried 2-3 bottles of Ignit3 and honestly, I don't think it's as great as everyone says. I love OL, and the formula is an interesting formula - but for me it did very little. The stims were weak, appetite wasn't suppressed, and the effects were no different than I would normally see on the diet I was on.

BUT - as I type that I realize maybe I should give it another run. I've been running Sup3r-11 and love it, but I've kicked the dose up really high and the reduced cortisol is making me realize that I may have had VERY high cortisol levels for a LOOONG time. Maybe so long I didn't realize. Since dropping cortisol, I've found that stims are hitting much harder (which you would expect) - maybe Ignit3 would work better now. Now I wanna run it again...great.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal favorite is Brite from Evomuse. Haven't used a ton of different fat burners and never used EC so can't use that as a comparison. Write surprised me by how well it works, especially being stimulant free.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My personal favorite is Brite from Evomuse. Haven't used a ton of different fat burners and never used EC so can't use that as a comparison. Write surprised me by how well it works, especially being stimulant free.
Brite, Supernova and DCP are ALL phenomenal.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I Iiked Detonate. It killed my apetite and made me wired all day long. Later I learnt the reason. Still liking it, sparingly of course.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
DNP (it was legal and sold as fatburner)
EC aka the Timeless classic
OG oxyelite pro
OG alphamine
OL ignit3 and Bloodshr3d are new The Beatles

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine+Caffeine is always great, or Ephedrine stacked with any thermo in general.

OG Alphamine was great, first fat burner I actually bought more than once(think I went through 6-7 tubs). The new stuff is absolute garbage, can't believe what they did with it.

I enjoyed Super HD when it first came out too.

To this day though, nothing works better for me than either Yohimbine Hcl or ephedrine with some caffeine on an empty stomach in the morning along with 20-30 minutes of cardio.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
It's not technical a fat burner, but I lost weight and leaned out better than ever with invictus.
Nothing has worked that effectively for me. No change in my diet, and I eat like a southern boy too.

jathan_howe

Awards
I tried 2-3 bottles of Ignit3 and honestly, I don't think it's as great as everyone says. I love OL, and the formula is an interesting formula - but for me it did very little. The stims were weak, appetite wasn't suppressed, and the effects were no different than I would normally see on the diet I was on.

BUT - as I type that I realize maybe I should give it another run. I've been running Sup3r-11 and love it, but I've kicked the dose up really high and the reduced cortisol is making me realize that I may have had VERY high cortisol levels for a LOOONG time. Maybe so long I didn't realize. Since dropping cortisol, I've found that stims are hitting much harder (which you would expect) - maybe Ignit3 would work better now. Now I wanna run it again...great.
What Super-11 dose?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At what point were there diminishing returns? Best dose for cost:benefit ratio?
Ahhh...Hard to say. 250-500 is definitely a good space to be in. Even at 500 it is a bit expensive. At 730, the effects are much more pronounced, IMO and more androgenic...but we are talking 3 bottles/month at that point and it isn't cheap...I've never used other PHs but I suspect similar results at lower cost are available with other PHs. But I have not hit a point where taking more didn't produce additional benefits...not yet. It's merely a cost/benefit ratio.

Matlop3z

Awards
In my personal and wreckless
Experience. Low dose dnp

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xenadrine RFA - 1 Absolute best stuff imo 22 lbs in 5 weeks and still alive 15 yrs after taking it js

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus for me too. I simply can't stand stimulant based fat burners and Invictus has worked better than any non stim fat loss product I've tried.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Invictus for me too. I simply can't stand stimulant based fat burners and Invictus has worked better than any non stim fat loss product I've tried.
Damn right, I don't believe in spot reduction but, I will have to say this one maybe able to do just that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Low dose DNP for the win, there is absolutely no comparison

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm.....it was a sodium usniate based fat burner in the early 2000's - probably came off the market around 2002-2004 after it caused some liver damage in people. You see it pop up once in a while here and there. It was super effective, but it apparently had its dangers and I was one of the lucky people who didn't need a liver transplant from it.
I thought the original didn't have UA in there.

It was always the top one whichever formula it was.
Apparently one of the formulas had phenylpropanolamine or {PPA), caffeine, yohimbine, diiodothyronine, and sodium usniate.
According to the FDA website.

PPA is still one of my favorites of all time. PPA stacked with Ephedrine killed hunger completely

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently one of the formulas had phenylpropanolamine or {PPA), caffeine, yohimbine, diiodothyronine, and sodium usniate.
According to the FDA website.

PPA is still one of my favorites of all time. PPA stated with Ephedrine killed hunger completely
Yes, that was it exactly. I remember the formula well. Adipokinetix was PPA, Caffeine and Yohimbine - that product was up near the best ever. Lipo was that plus Diiodothyronine and Sodium Usniate.

Syntrax also had Tiratricol for a while, but the FDA squashed that fast. Their replacement for Tiratricol (which they called triax) was a forskolin product called Triax II and it was one of the first forskolin products I'd ever heard of. I doubt it was the first on the market, but they made a bid deal of it.

Toni Rio

Awards
Have taken Extreme Fat Burner by Vital Life USA - made with natural components as green tea, guarana, garcinia camboja , etc Having less apetite and lossing a pound a week baught it at Amazon..

jathan_howe

Awards
Have taken Extreme Fat Burner by Vital Life USA - made with natural components as green tea, guarana, garcinia camboja , etc Having less apetite and lossing a pound a week baught it at Amazon..
You can lose a pound a week just by eating 500 calories below maintenance. That's a very weak, generic formula for fat loss and most all of your results came from diet and exercise

Toni Rio

Awards
The correct weight loss has been 2 pounds per week . My daily diet is over 2 k calories a day .. I do workout and have been gaining lean muscles . I'm not into sups with excessive chemical formulas so I prefer this type with more natural products as citrus auaratium extract, apple cider, garcinia cambogia, uva ursi, green tea, glucamannan root, dandelion root, caffeine, guarana seeds, grapefruit biofiavonoid, white willow, coleus forkskohlii root, cayenne pepper, chemicals pyrodoxine HCL and chromium picolinate. Got the suggestion of this Fat Burner from a friend that lost 30 pounds in 2 months ( ofcourse with a diet as exercise) . I'm sure that there ain't any a dietary supplement that brings miracles. Opinions should be given by those how have tested any product before ...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DNP (it was legal and sold as fatburner)
EC aka the Timeless classic
OG oxyelite pro
OG alphamine
OL ignit3 and Bloodshr3d are new The Beatles
the OG oep / OG lean xtreme/ OG alphaT2
thw OG alphamine

hell of a stack

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
another great supp to use while cutting was the original erase or erase pro.

Ravensight

Awards
My favourite stack and best stack I've run is

DNP + Caffeine + Nicotine + low dose T3 (25mcg) + low dose clen (40mcg)
Easily losing 1lb a day without a change in diet, losing over 1lb a day with excessive exercise and diet.

Ravensight

Awards
My favourite stack and best stack I've run is

DNP + Caffeine + Nicotine + low dose T3 (25mcg) + low dose clen (40mcg)
Easily losing 1lb a day without a change in diet, losing over 1lb a day with excessive exercise and diet.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
"Best" as in burns the most fat the fastest regardless of any other factors? DNP hands down.
Now "best" as in also not likely to cause major injury or possibly death.... that's another story.

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
DNP (Hands Down)
Clen
HCG
DMAA with Ephedra Ect. (Current)

UG Pharma DECIMATE

sluggerman8

Awards
Ergopharm 1-ad was the best and I still have one bottle of the original if anyone is interested.

chaossentry

Awards
Can anyone here suggest a fat burner that seems to work more universally and has a long life duration rather than short term boost in that after the first few days it doesn't work as well? I was using Hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed with twinlab yohimbine. I powerlift 3 times a week and do HIIT cardio on the off day's. Just trying to cut and drop body weight but don't want to lose muscle.

It seems ignit3 has alot of good reviews. can anyone make any suggestions that seems to work for most rather than just a select few?

jathan_howe

Awards
Can anyone here suggest a fat burner that seems to work more universally and has a long life duration rather than short term boost in that after the first few days it doesn't work as well? I was using Hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed with twinlab yohimbine. I powerlift 3 times a week and do HIIT cardio on the off day's. Just trying to cut and drop body weight but don't want to lose muscle.

It seems ignit3 has alot of good reviews. can anyone make any suggestions that seems to work for most rather than just a select few?
Ephedrine and caffeine

chaossentry

Awards
Can Ignit3 be stacked with another burner? if so,any recommendations?

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Ignit3 be stacked with another burner? if so,any recommendations?
Could be stacked with Evomuse Brite as it is non stim. Could also be stacked with Evomuse Supernova which is a topical I am currently using. There are a variety of options for add ons as long as stimulants are kept in check. OL is supposed to be coming out with a non stim thermo soon that may be able to be stacked also. Obviously if you have never used Ignit3 I would run it solo first.

chaossentry

Awards
Could be stacked with Evomuse Brite as it is non stim. Could also be stacked with Evomuse Supernova which is a topical I am currently using. There are a variety of options for add ons as long as stimulants are kept in check. OL is supposed to be coming out with a non stim thermo soon that may be able to be stacked also. Obviously if you have never used Ignit3 I would run it solo first.
this may sound limp around here,but im used to hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed in with prolabs yohimbine-L. the effect only lasted a week and that was with 2 in the morn,and 2 in the afternoon.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this may sound limp around here,but im used to hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed in with prolabs yohimbine-L. the effect only lasted a week and that was with 2 in the morn,and 2 in the afternoon.
I'm assuming by effects you mean the stimulant effect? You can always take a break from stimulants for a short time period and come back to them seeing if they hit harder for you after. If looking for changes in body composition, Brite is the best product I have used, stimulant or not. Given I have never used E/C or DNP