Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    This has a bit of everything in it ;P
    I'll say. Synephrine, Higenamine, DMAA, 2-Aminosheptane, PEA, Horenine and Yohimbine?

Which stimulant does this product use? All of them. Oh, and 170 mg of caffeine.

There isn't a stim on the market that I have used that has a strong effect on me...Beyond Yohimbine which doesn't agree with me....But I would be hesitant to take that product at full dose. Doesn't mean it is good or bad...Just, wow.

2. Hands down, the best fat burner I've ever tried - dropping over 6 lbs. the first week and 3-4 every week thereafter - was the OG Anabolic (now Athletic) Xtreme Slim Xtreme. 2 pills/day was insane. Couldn't sleep, couldn't stop moving.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lipokinetix. -20 pounds fat loss in 1 month with no change in anything.
    This, adipokinetix and MD6 with NorE from biotest.

4. Formutech Lean EFX - tons of energy, lots of servings, friendly price. Worked more as a pwo, then a fat burner.
    Formutech Level II - I've had great results in terms of weight loss with this product.

5. I am currently stacking evomuse dcp with ignit3 from OL and using Evomuse Supernova for a topical. to early to tell results yet but the first day dosing both was not easy,but adapted quick. so far haven't been able to asses weightloss but ghar1ine i can safely say has made my workout and gains better but may be keeping my weight up despite correct eating method and cardio.
    •   

6. does anyone remember the anabolic extreme original 2005 version of stimulant-x?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol yep

Ran a bottle or 2 of that in college. Insane stuff.
    it has to rank in my top 3 of all time!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    does anyone remember the anabolic extreme original 2005 version of stimulant-x?
    I actually have 5-6 boxes of it still 😂

I've never actually tried it tho.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I actually have 5-6 boxes of it still ��

I've never actually tried it tho.
    auction that sh1t...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Do you take all of these in the same day?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Florida34 View Post
    Do you take all of these in the same day?
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! dangerous.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

12. twinlabs RIPPED FUEL. I used to eat those all the time, could buy them cheap at Osco-now CVS.

oh yeah...don't forget those little red Sudafed pills, but not really a 'supplement', lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. I know these two items are revered here. But, Ignit3 and DCP haven't really done much for me fat burning wise. I stack both together and I am on a ketogenic eating plan. Even before I started that eating plan I was taking those pills and keeping high on protein and few carbs. On my days when I wasn't lifting I would do 6-30second sprint cycles on a treadmill in a total 25 minute HIIT program 4 times a week.

With Keto,the losses aren't much more signifigant and some days even without breaking keto protocol I have gained a pound. To be quite honest i had more luck with hydroxycut and yohimbine combo from twinlabs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I know these two items are revered here. But, Ignit3 and DCP haven't really done much for me fat burning wise. I stack both together and I am on a ketogenic eating plan. Even before I started that eating plan I was taking those pills and keeping high on protein and few carbs. On my days when I wasn't lifting I would do 6-30second sprint cycles on a treadmill in a total 25 minute HIIT program 4 times a week.

With Keto,the losses aren't much more signifigant and some days even without breaking keto protocol I have gained a pound. To be quite honest i had more luck with hydroxycut and yohimbine combo from twinlabs.
    without knowing your history...if your protein intake is high enough, along with total cals, it could be possible that you are gaining muscle while losing fat-particularly if you are new to lifting....how are your clothes fitting?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I am currently stacking evomuse dcp with ignit3 from OL and using Evomuse Supernova for a topical. to early to tell results yet but the first day dosing both was not easy
    Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I know these two items are revered here. But, Ignit3 and DCP haven't really done much for me fat burning wise.
    A week ago was too early to tell; now 7 days later youve concluded they not doing much? Fat burning is typically not conclusively assessed over a 1-2 week period, right?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    without knowing your history...if your protein intake is high enough, along with total cals, it could be possible that you are gaining muscle while losing fat-particularly if you are new to lifting....how are your clothes fitting?
    Well I was bordering around 280,thing is when i was building alot more muscle was when i was not on a keto diet. Because and this is just my assumption the carbs i was taking helped put more anabolic action into creating muscle. Problem is,I was looking bulkier,not more cut up. My clothes are the same. I have been lifting since august of last year. Strictly 5x5 strong lift routine.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    A week ago was too early to tell; now 7 days later youve concluded they not doing much? Fat burning is typically not conclusively assessed over a 1-2 week period, right?
    I weigh myself religiously,I am someone whose body chemistry responds rapidly,either weight gain or weight loss. I do know that on a non-keto eating plan ignit3 and dcp really weren't doing much. I can say this,supernova does assist in problem areas of fat. I am not expecting a miracle,but I am someone whose body responds very quickly.

18. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I weigh myself religiously,I am someone whose body chemistry responds rapidly,either weight gain or weight loss. I do know that on a non-keto eating plan ignit3 and dcp really weren't doing much. I can say this,supernova does assist in problem areas of fat. I am not expecting a miracle,but I am someone whose body responds very quickly.
    Fair enough.

But just to be clear, we are talking about a 2 week period here right? Youve been taking DCP/Ignite only that long?

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    auction that sh1t...
    Haha I have to along with my Aspire36, Slim Xtreme, MW Napalm, Hemorage etc

I have no idea what it's worth at auction, definitely have to list it soon.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Fair enough.

But just to be clear, we are talking about a 2 week period here right? Youve been taking DCP/Ignite only that long?
    Yeah I will give it obviously another week,didn't spend this much just to play around. yes only dcp and ignite,next thursday will make two weeks. 3 times a week lifting,and 4 times of the week doing HIIT cardio on a treadmill doing about 20 mins....6-8 30sec spring cycles. On my non-lifting days obviously.

I can say this with whole hearedness. Gharm1ne works wonders if you're trying to build solid,fuller muscles. But ONLY on a non-keto diet with carbs involved. On Keto I am losing my fullness.

21. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    Yeah I will give it obviously another week,didn't spend this much just to play around. yes only dcp and ignite,next thursday will make two weeks. 3 times a week lifting,and 4 times of the week doing HIIT cardio on a treadmill doing about 20 mins....6-8 30sec spring cycles. On my non-lifting days obviously.

I can say this with whole hearedness. Gharm1ne works wonders if you're trying to build solid,fuller muscles. But ONLY on a non-keto diet with carbs involved. On Keto I am losing my fullness.
    How much of a caloric deficit are you in? (and hopefully this will be a result of using an app where you have already figured out what your maintenance is - ie. you do not gain or lose anything at that caloric intake - usually measured over a months time).

If you are in a deficit, you *defacto* lose tissue (hopefully fat). Basic laws of thermodynamics. You *may*, at your early stage of training (1 yr), lose fat and gain muscle at the same time (the holy grail that usually only very new trainees can pull off - enjoy) - so the scale may be a little slow. Which is why you should also be doing abdominal tape measurements and/or caliper measurements - are you?

1-2lbs of loss a week is what most people shoot for, as you can at least maintain muscle mass and still lose fat at that level. That amount is also hard to detect when you step on a scale everyday - you can drink a glass of water and gain a pound. That's why once a week weighing, at most, is usually recommended.

All these additional supplements, including Ephedrine, which actually no shjt works, as proven in numerous studies - only account for OUNCES when you are talking 1-2lbs a week. IMO, unfortunately, you really need to run one cut using very little, to seee what your body can do with just a deficit and maybe some black coffee - then for the next one, you can add something and see if your rate of loss is better (but don't go changing a ton of stuff the next time, obviously).

You mention you are in Keto - you using a blood ketone meter, or just the Stix? How many grams of F, P, and C are your current macros?

22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Haha I have to along with my Aspire36, Slim Xtreme, MW Napalm, Hemorage etc

I have no idea what it's worth at auction, definitely have to list it soon.
    lol-aspire36...I was a tester for palo alto labs. they sent me some red liquid caps that were for going to be sold and some plain brown caps for testing...turns out the brown caps were accidently double dosed-wow!!!

best damned 'spiked' supplement ever, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. OG dexaprine or OG norcodrene... Both completely crushed hunger for me.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

24. mod edit: READ THE DAMN FIRST POST. SUPPLEMENTS, NOT DRUGS.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topic of the Week: What has helped you the most?
    By Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:12 AM
  3. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:30 AM
  4. out of all the test, what's the best? vote
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:05 PM
  5. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM