NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Honestly I can't remember the exact doses. I will look back and see if I can find out.
    OK thanks! Let me know if u do..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    How long can i cycle ignit3 with evomuse dcp for? then how many weeks off? I don't know if cycling can or should be done with fatburners,just double checking.
    Usually, after sometime on stims, you should take a stim break. Try 12 weeks on, 4 off
    •   
       


  3. I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.
    Gee, it's not like there haven't been issues with USPLabs for the longest time now

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clipper83 View Post
    Gee, it's not like there haven't been issues with USPLabs for the longest time now
    I know. If I recall correctly, they only started having issues when they felt pressured to take out/replace the 1,3. The subsequent versions are the ones that got them in trouble and supposedly caused some liver failure.
    •   
       


  6. Pro Hormones is best for fat burner.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drorlevi View Post
    Pro Hormones is best for fat burner.
    In a sense, I know what you mean. You look more muscular/ripped and therefore more lean. Also gives you the extra motivation to workout harder and be more on point with diet etc. Being on a prohormone cycle kind of perpetuates a series behaviors that can lead to fat loss. Of course it can go the other wat too depending on your mindset and goals.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.
    One thing us old timers did have back in the day was some strong sht....back in the day Syntrax "Adipokinetix" was the strongest fat burner out, stuff was absolutely mind blowing...still better than anything OTC right now.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    One thing us old timers did have back in the day was some strong sht....back in the day Syntrax "Adipokinetix" was the strongest fat burner out, stuff was absolutely mind blowing...still better than anything OTC right now.
    Hmm..was this pre ephedra era or post? Never got my hands on this one but it does sound familiar..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    Invictus by iron legion?? I'm looking into a good fatburner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Yes. Like I said. Not a fat burner, but leaned up easier than anything thus far.
    And was not trying to lean out.
    Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    How much were you running daily? And how long you use it?
    Invictus does a great job when it comes to facilitating fat loss! realize that nearly everything we do to lose body fat also increases cortisol...if cortisol is too high, fat loss is impossible. So, Invictus facilitates all other methods of fat loss.

    plus, it has a myriad of other benefits...it's an amazing product!
    Iron Legion Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Hmm..was this pre ephedra era or post? Never got my hands on this one but it does sound familiar..
    During....it used 1R/2S Norephedrine. Still is the one ingredient I miss the most.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    During....it used 1R/2S Norephedrine. Still is the one ingredient I miss the most.
    Yeah, I looked it up after your post. I am thinking I would have liked that! Nobody puts out anything fun anymore. The fun things are the ones that actually worked the best too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, I looked it up after tour post. I am thinking I would have liked that! Nobody puts out anything fun anymore. The fun things are the ones that actually worked the best too.
    Yeah man tears were shed...many. I went through tons of bottles...still nothing out there to this day that can compete.
    A good read is if u Google "The making of a great fat burner" its on BB.c0m site. Very informative on 1R,2S.
    LG put out a product with the same name...don't be fooled, it's 1R,2S Noreferine, not the same. Does penetrate the blood/brain barrier like big brother...not even close.
    There are a few chemical company's that make/sell it lol.

  14. Cortisol mobilizes fatty acids:

    "Cortisol a fat solvent? What are you talking about?"

    I know, for those of you for whom this is the first visit to the SuppVersity after years of being bamboozled by conventional wisdom, it will probably sound crazy to call cortisol, "the fattening hormone" that's to blame for your belly and your skinny arms - a "fat solvent". So let's briefly take a look at what cortisol actually does:

    #1 Cortisol is a profound anti-inflammatory. It does not cause inflammation, but rises in response to inflammation (the downside obviously are it's immuno-supressive effects).

    #2 Cortisol is a glucocorticoid and makes sure that there is alway enough glucose floating around in your system by (a) digging into the fat and protein stores of your body to fuel your acute energy demands and (b) decreasing insulin release and sensitivity to spare glucose (Andrews. 1999).

    While those of you who have already been "on" a cortisol inhibitor may have felt the negative sides of function #1 in their joints, few people acknowledge that the inhibition of cortisol and it's ability to increase the lypolytic rate (=release of fat) in adipocytes by 50% and more (Djurhuus. 2002; Cambell. 2011) could actually hamper, not accelerate weight loss while you are dieting.

    There is no debating: Cortisol can be a mean bitch, but...

    Now, the last four words of the previous paragraph are in fact what's making all the difference here. As long as you give your body the chance to actually burn off the fat that's getting pushed out of the fat cells by cortisol, the effects cortisol has on adipogenesis are nothing to be afraid of (Campbell. 2011). In the unfortunate case you are constantly stressed, overeating and chronically inflamed, however, the chronically elevated cortisol + insulin levels will however create a "perfect" obesogenic storm.
    Djurhuus CB, Gravholt CH, Nielsen S, Mengel A, Christiansen JS, Schmitz OE, Møller N (July 2002). "Effects of cortisol on lipolysis and regional interstitial glycerol levels in humans". American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 283 (1): E172–7.

  15. That is certainly interesting to consider. I have read elsewhere (can't remember where) that this is where b-AET is unique in that it does not suppress cortisol, despite what the Invictus write up indicates. The benefits of b-AET are said to offset the side effects of elevated cortisol while actually keeping cortisol levels intact. Not sure how accurate this is though.

  16. I am suscribing to this thread given that I am interested on the topic. Have lost 18kg roughly in the last 3 months (despite of the Christmas break!!!) with support first of Lipo 6 Black UC (no Yohimbine) and Ignit3 later. This latest one seems to clearly have given me much better results, although hard to say how much I might have lost without any fat burner. Definitely Ignit3 is a good product that delivers. Have also tried the Bloodshr3d RAW and clearly the energy bost kick in is much much faster and I think has a better appetite supresion effect. Nevertheless I think I read somewhere that Ignit3 is better for fat loss.

    So, now is timing to make a new order...should I go again for the same product or is there something better? And if I do Ignit3 again should I stake with F95 as I read in a few places or not recommended?

    EC is regretfully not an option for me as buying any E where I live is not possible.

    Thanks for your help and ideas!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    I am suscribing to this thread given that I am interested on the topic. Have lost 18kg roughly in the last 3 months (despite of the Christmas break!!!) with support first of Lipo 6 Black UC (no Yohimbine) and Ignit3 later. This latest one seems to clearly have given me much better results, although hard to say how much I might have lost without any fat burner. Definitely Ignit3 is a good product that delivers. Have also tried the Bloodshr3d RAW and clearly the energy bost kick in is much much faster and I think has a better appetite supresion effect. Nevertheless I think I read somewhere that Ignit3 is better for fat loss.

    So, now is timing to make a new order...should I go again for the same product or is there something better? And if I do Ignit3 again should I stake with F95 as I read in a few places or not recommended?

    EC is regretfully not an option for me as buying any E where I live is not possible.

    Thanks for your help and ideas!!
    Id say you cant beat Ignit3. But if you can add DCP and SuperNova to it, you'll be very pleased
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Not a "supplement" anymore, but easily obtainable OTC, so Bronkaid + a stim-based fat burner or pre, for me (in the top spot). I enjoy a Bronkaid tab (25mg) prior to some workouts with a pre, but always pre-basketball. I incorporate cardio into all of my training sessions unless pressed for time (sprinting the stairs, speed-walking a lap (1/10th mile) on the track between each main set except for burnouts at the end of lifts), but on my dedicated cardio (which is basically just 2+ hours of basketball when I get the chance), this is my supplementation routine:

    1 hour pre: CardioTryx
    20-15 minutes pre: 1 scoop Max Reps + 3g beta alanine (I take this daily; just dose it here for simplicity's sake) + 1 cap Bronkaid (25mg) + 200mg caffeine or a Monster Ultra Zero + 500mg COP + 1 cap AlphaBurn + 3 caps Cardarine (15mg)
    Intra: 2 scoops Xtend Perform + 5g taurine

    In terms of endurance and fat loss over time, that is a wonderful stack. A lot, I know, but I take my training pretty seriously as far as being competitive and competing at a high level goes (I'm 31 and love outrunning kids 10 years younger and 70 pounds lighter than me).

    Loved OG Alphamine in the AM's at work to sip on throughout the day for energy and fat loss. Big fan of Epitome. Love BRITE and DCP (looking forward to running the new version a bit longer; have only used 2 bottles of it so far).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Id say you cant beat Ignit3. But if you can add DCP and SuperNova to it, you'll be very pleased
    Thank you for that I will definitely take a look. You think these are better option than stacking Ignit3 with F95?

    If you don't mind me asking which DCP you mean? As I googled it and found a fee companies that have products called DCP so I got confused!

    Thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    Thank you for that I will definitely take a look. You think these are better option than stacking Ignit3 with F95?

    If you don't mind me asking which DCP you mean? As I googled it and found a fee companies that have products called DCP so I got confused!

    Thanks
    F95 is good, but DCP is way better.
    Look for Evomuse DCP.

  21. Thanks i will take a look!

  22. And what would be the best on in the market TODAY?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    And what would be the best on in the market TODAY?
    Evomuse DCP, hands down. It's the second best fat burner I've ever used, with Lipokinetix being #1.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    And what would be the best on in the market TODAY?
    Caffeine, Ephedrine/Yohimbine and a calorie deficit. Cheap and effective. If you want novel stuff:

    Iron Legion Invictus
    EvoMuse DCP
    Forskolin
    EvoMuse Supernova
    EvoMuse BRITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Caffeine, Ephedrine/Yohimbine and a calorie deficit. Cheap and effective. If you want novel stuff:

    Iron Legion Invictus
    EvoMuse DCP
    Forskolin
    EvoMuse Supernova
    EvoMuse BRITE
    Ok, you got me - ECY is pretty much the most studied and tried and true. I haven't tried Invictus yet. Solid list, IMO.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Caffeine, Ephedrine/Yohimbine and a calorie deficit. Cheap and effective. If you want novel stuff:

    Iron Legion Invictus
    EvoMuse DCP
    Forskolin
    EvoMuse Supernova
    EvoMuse BRITE
    I can't get hold to any E where I live so that is not an option for me. Funny enough I was just reading about Forskolin and how for many people it did absolutely nothing!

    Any reason you are not including Ignit3 and/or Bloodshr3d in the list? Mostlt interested if you tried them and have a comparison point. If not tried then, of course, all good!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Evomuse DCP, hands down. It's the second best fat burner I've ever used, with Lipokinetix being #1.
    Based on what I have read in the forum you seem to have tried almost every product out there. So how would you compare Oxymax XT with Ignit3?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    I can't get hold to any E where I live so that is not an option for me. Funny enough I was just reading about Forskolin and how for many people it did absolutely nothing!

    Any reason you are not including Ignit3 and/or Bloodshr3d in the list? Mostlt interested if you tried them and have a comparison point. If not tried then, of course, all good!
    Well, think what you'd like about forskolin. You've got very objective studies in various dosages that helped body composition. Studies show it is anti-obesogenic and its also very anti-catabolic. There was a study done in people who went on a diet and barely exercised, and while taking forskolin, it prevented LBM loss. Not bad. I don't have it on hand, but a knowledgable past member (mr.cooper69) posted up about it and the study itself.

    To me, it's best described as something that keeps your LBM/body fat ratio at it's current state and prevents it from changing in a negative way. People are expecting way too much from natty supplements (especially forskolin I guess because it's sometimes compared to Anavar), or like most members on here, they probably have lousy training/diet habits and want the supplement to do everything for them. Not to mention, it is not actually a fat burner from what I've noticed. I've done 1000 kcal deficits for 4-6 weeks and come out on top with forskolin supplementation, so take that anecdote for what its worth.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rodherm View Post
    Based on what I have read in the forum you seem to have tried almost every product out there. So how would you compare Oxymax XT with Ignit3?
    Ummm....This is a tough call. Ignit3 looks good on paper, gets a lot of love on here, and is from a quality company. But in my experience running 2 bottles...It didnt do anything. I didn't even get much stimulant/appetite suppression from it. I may just be a non-responder. Having said that, Ignit3 does work a lot of pathways and I have been morbidly obese for many years. I may have underlying pathologies that may have made this product less effective. I haven't been to a doctor either in a solid 15+ years so, I don't even have bloods to go on. I have considered buying it again to give it another shot based on the feedback and love it gets here, but I was disappointed. I haven't tried the newer OL burners, but OL is one of my favorite companies so I will one day I am sure.

    Oxymax XT I was given a few samples of and I can't speak to fat loss from 2-3 days of use, but it DID certainly give me an improved mood, decreased hunger and mild stimulant effects. Very mild stim. Which I think is perfect. For those factors I would run Oxy again in a heart beat and if I had funds on hand, I would definitely incorporate it more.

    As for Forskolin, MA70 hit the nail on the head again. There are very few ingredients I would say absolutely work - but almost all of those ingredients won't show much difference in short time frames (less than 3 months). People expect too much from supplements. Same goes for green tea - lots of data, it works, but fat isn't going to fall off just because you take it.

    I have dosed 200 mg/day of Forskolin with high doses of 7-Keto and seen tremendous results that surprised me...But I've also done it at other times and felt it did little. Again, I think it gets back to individual situations and which pathways need work at a particular time in your life/journey. Something that works today may not do much tomorrow when you have that pathway back to being healthy, or vice versa.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ummm....This is a tough call. Ignit3 looks good on paper, gets a lot of love on here, and is from a quality company. But in my experience running 2 bottles...It didnt do anything. I didn't even get much stimulant/appetite suppression from it. I may just be a non-responder. Having said that, Ignit3 does work a lot of pathways and I have been morbidly obese for many years. I may have underlying pathologies that may have made this product less effective. I haven't been to a doctor either in a solid 15+ years so, I don't even have bloods to go on. I have considered buying it again to give it another shot based on the feedback and love it gets here, but I was disappointed. I haven't tried the newer OL burners, but OL is one of my favorite companies so I will one day I am sure.

    Oxymax XT I was given a few samples of and I can't speak to fat loss from 2-3 days of use, but it DID certainly give me an improved mood, decreased hunger and mild stimulant effects. Very mild stim. Which I think is perfect. For those factors I would run Oxy again in a heart beat and if I had funds on hand, I would definitely incorporate it more.

    As for Forskolin, MA70 hit the nail on the head again. There are very few ingredients I would say absolutely work - but almost all of those ingredients won't show much difference in short time frames (less than 3 months). People expect too much from supplements. Same goes for green tea - lots of data, it works, but fat isn't going to fall off just because you take it.

    I have dosed 200 mg/day of Forskolin with high doses of 7-Keto and seen tremendous results that surprised me...But I've also done it at other times and felt it did little. Again, I think it gets back to individual situations and which pathways need work at a particular time in your life/journey. Something that works today may not do much tomorrow when you have that pathway back to being healthy, or vice versa.
    200mg of pure forskolin or overall coleus forsk ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Topic of the Week: What has helped you the most?
    By Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:12 AM
  3. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:30 AM
  4. out of all the test, what's the best? vote
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:05 PM
  5. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Log in
Log in