Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    I'm assuming by effects you mean the stimulant effect? You can always take a break from stimulants for a short time period and come back to them seeing if they hit harder for you after. If looking for changes in body composition, Brite is the best product I have used, stimulant or not. Given I have never used E/C or DNP
    Supernova or Brite to stack with ignit3? Im looking to drop serious lbs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I've only been on Supernova for a few days so haven't had enough time to comment although there are some great logs on the forum for it. I initially ran Brite for 3 bottles and loved it so much I bought 5 more. Brite is oral Supernova is topical also which may affect your decision.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    I've only been on Supernova for a few days so haven't had enough time to comment although there are some great logs on the forum for it. I initially ran Brite for 3 bottles and loved it so much I bought 5 more. Brite is oral Supernova is topical also which may affect your decision.
    How long a cycle can both be stacked for,and how long off? Can they be used along side a muscle building stack or would that counteract on days im lifting?

4. According to @dsade Brite can be used indefinitely and the longer the better. Brite supposedly works by changing your white fat cells(bad) into Brite cells which exhibit the characteristics of brown fat(good). I believe Supernova can be ran for long periods but do not want to say for sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    You can also stack Evomuse DCP with these.... DCP is fantastic
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    You can also stack Evomuse DCP with these.... DCP is fantastic
    How long can i cycle ignit3 with evomuse dcp for? then how many weeks off? I don't know if cycling can or should be done with fatburners,just double checking.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    It's not technical a fat burner, but I lost weight and leaned out better than ever with invictus.
    Nothing has worked that effectively for me. No change in my diet, and I eat like a southern boy too.
    Invictus by iron legion?? I'm looking into a good fatburner

8. Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    Yes. Like I said. Not a fat burner, but leaned up easier than anything thus far.
    And was not trying to lean out.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Yes. Like I said. Not a fat burner, but leaned up easier than anything thus far.
    How much were you running daily? And how long you use it?

10. Honestly I can't remember the exact doses. I will look back and see if I can find out.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Honestly I can't remember the exact doses. I will look back and see if I can find out.
    OK thanks! Let me know if u do..

12. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    How long can i cycle ignit3 with evomuse dcp for? then how many weeks off? I don't know if cycling can or should be done with fatburners,just double checking.
    Usually, after sometime on stims, you should take a stim break. Try 12 weeks on, 4 off

13. I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.
    Gee, it's not like there haven't been issues with USPLabs for the longest time now

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clipper83 View Post
    Gee, it's not like there haven't been issues with USPLabs for the longest time now
    I know. If I recall correctly, they only started having issues when they felt pressured to take out/replace the 1,3. The subsequent versions are the ones that got them in trouble and supposedly caused some liver failure.

16. Pro Hormones is best for fat burner.

17. Quote Originally Posted by drorlevi View Post
    Pro Hormones is best for fat burner.
    In a sense, I know what you mean. You look more muscular/ripped and therefore more lean. Also gives you the extra motivation to workout harder and be more on point with diet etc. Being on a prohormone cycle kind of perpetuates a series behaviors that can lead to fat loss. Of course it can go the other wat too depending on your mindset and goals.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have still not found anything as effective as the original OEP. I don't see why the don't bring it back now that 1,3 is no longer an issue. Please don't refer me to Hi-Tech's clone...been there and it was not even close.
    One thing us old timers did have back in the day was some strong sht....back in the day Syntrax "Adipokinetix" was the strongest fat burner out, stuff was absolutely mind blowing...still better than anything OTC right now.

19. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    One thing us old timers did have back in the day was some strong sht....back in the day Syntrax "Adipokinetix" was the strongest fat burner out, stuff was absolutely mind blowing...still better than anything OTC right now.
    Hmm..was this pre ephedra era or post? Never got my hands on this one but it does sound familiar..

20. Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    How much were you running daily? And how long you use it?
    Invictus does a great job when it comes to facilitating fat loss! realize that nearly everything we do to lose body fat also increases cortisol...if cortisol is too high, fat loss is impossible. So, Invictus facilitates all other methods of fat loss.

plus, it has a myriad of other benefits...it's an amazing product!
    Iron Legion Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Hmm..was this pre ephedra era or post? Never got my hands on this one but it does sound familiar..
    During....it used 1R/2S Norephedrine. Still is the one ingredient I miss the most.

22. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    During....it used 1R/2S Norephedrine. Still is the one ingredient I miss the most.
    Yeah, I looked it up after your post. I am thinking I would have liked that! Nobody puts out anything fun anymore. The fun things are the ones that actually worked the best too.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, I looked it up after tour post. I am thinking I would have liked that! Nobody puts out anything fun anymore. The fun things are the ones that actually worked the best too.
    Yeah man tears were shed...many. I went through tons of bottles...still nothing out there to this day that can compete.
    A good read is if u Google "The making of a great fat burner" its on BB.c0m site. Very informative on 1R,2S.
    LG put out a product with the same name...don't be fooled, it's 1R,2S Noreferine, not the same. Does penetrate the blood/brain barrier like big brother...not even close.
    There are a few chemical company's that make/sell it lol.

24. Cortisol mobilizes fatty acids:

"Cortisol a fat solvent? What are you talking about?"

I know, for those of you for whom this is the first visit to the SuppVersity after years of being bamboozled by conventional wisdom, it will probably sound crazy to call cortisol, "the fattening hormone" that's to blame for your belly and your skinny arms - a "fat solvent". So let's briefly take a look at what cortisol actually does:

#1 Cortisol is a profound anti-inflammatory. It does not cause inflammation, but rises in response to inflammation (the downside obviously are it's immuno-supressive effects).

#2 Cortisol is a glucocorticoid and makes sure that there is alway enough glucose floating around in your system by (a) digging into the fat and protein stores of your body to fuel your acute energy demands and (b) decreasing insulin release and sensitivity to spare glucose (Andrews. 1999).

While those of you who have already been "on" a cortisol inhibitor may have felt the negative sides of function #1 in their joints, few people acknowledge that the inhibition of cortisol and it's ability to increase the lypolytic rate (=release of fat) in adipocytes by 50% and more (Djurhuus. 2002; Cambell. 2011) could actually hamper, not accelerate weight loss while you are dieting.

There is no debating: Cortisol can be a mean bitch, but...

Now, the last four words of the previous paragraph are in fact what's making all the difference here. As long as you give your body the chance to actually burn off the fat that's getting pushed out of the fat cells by cortisol, the effects cortisol has on adipogenesis are nothing to be afraid of (Campbell. 2011). In the unfortunate case you are constantly stressed, overeating and chronically inflamed, however, the chronically elevated cortisol + insulin levels will however create a "perfect" obesogenic storm.
    Djurhuus CB, Gravholt CH, Nielsen S, Mengel A, Christiansen JS, Schmitz OE, Møller N (July 2002). "Effects of cortisol on lipolysis and regional interstitial glycerol levels in humans". American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 283 (1): E172–7.

25. That is certainly interesting to consider. I have read elsewhere (can't remember where) that this is where b-AET is unique in that it does not suppress cortisol, despite what the Invictus write up indicates. The benefits of b-AET are said to offset the side effects of elevated cortisol while actually keeping cortisol levels intact. Not sure how accurate this is though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topic of the Week: What has helped you the most?
    By Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 11:26 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:12 AM
  3. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 12:30 PM
  4. out of all the test, what's the best? vote
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:54 PM