NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

Topic of the Week - What's the best fat burner supplement of all time and why?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ummm.....it was a sodium usniate based fat burner in the early 2000's - probably came off the market around 2002-2004 after it caused some liver damage in people. You see it pop up once in a while here and there. It was super effective, but it apparently had its dangers and I was one of the lucky people who didn't need a liver transplant from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I thought the original didn't have UA in there.

It was always the top one whichever formula it was.
    Apparently one of the formulas had phenylpropanolamine or {PPA), caffeine, yohimbine, diiodothyronine, and sodium usniate.
    According to the FDA website.

PPA is still one of my favorites of all time. PPA stacked with Ephedrine killed hunger completely
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

2. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Apparently one of the formulas had phenylpropanolamine or {PPA), caffeine, yohimbine, diiodothyronine, and sodium usniate.
    According to the FDA website.

PPA is still one of my favorites of all time. PPA stated with Ephedrine killed hunger completely
    Yes, that was it exactly. I remember the formula well. Adipokinetix was PPA, Caffeine and Yohimbine - that product was up near the best ever. Lipo was that plus Diiodothyronine and Sodium Usniate.

Syntrax also had Tiratricol for a while, but the FDA squashed that fast. Their replacement for Tiratricol (which they called triax) was a forskolin product called Triax II and it was one of the first forskolin products I'd ever heard of. I doubt it was the first on the market, but they made a bid deal of it.
    •   

3. As a drug tested lifetime natural? Nicotine.

4. Have taken Extreme Fat Burner by Vital Life USA - made with natural components as green tea, guarana, garcinia camboja , etc Having less apetite and lossing a pound a week baught it at Amazon..

5. Quote Originally Posted by Toni Rio View Post
    Have taken Extreme Fat Burner by Vital Life USA - made with natural components as green tea, guarana, garcinia camboja , etc Having less apetite and lossing a pound a week baught it at Amazon..
    You can lose a pound a week just by eating 500 calories below maintenance. That's a very weak, generic formula for fat loss and most all of your results came from diet and exercise
    •   

6. The correct weight loss has been 2 pounds per week . My daily diet is over 2 k calories a day .. I do workout and have been gaining lean muscles . I'm not into sups with excessive chemical formulas so I prefer this type with more natural products as citrus auaratium extract, apple cider, garcinia cambogia, uva ursi, green tea, glucamannan root, dandelion root, caffeine, guarana seeds, grapefruit biofiavonoid, white willow, coleus forkskohlii root, cayenne pepper, chemicals pyrodoxine HCL and chromium picolinate. Got the suggestion of this Fat Burner from a friend that lost 30 pounds in 2 months ( ofcourse with a diet as exercise) . I'm sure that there ain't any a dietary supplement that brings miracles. Opinions should be given by those how have tested any product before ...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    DNP (it was legal and sold as fatburner)
    EC aka the Timeless classic
    OG oxyelite pro
    OG alphamine
    OL ignit3 and Bloodshr3d are new The Beatles
    the OG oep / OG lean xtreme/ OG alphaT2
    thw OG alphamine

hell of a stack
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

8. another great supp to use while cutting was the original erase or erase pro.
    MileHighKratom representative
    Use coupon code: mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at MileHighKratom.com

9. My favourite stack and best stack I've run is

DNP + Caffeine + Nicotine + low dose T3 (25mcg) + low dose clen (40mcg)
    Easily losing 1lb a day without a change in diet, losing over 1lb a day with excessive exercise and diet.

10. My favourite stack and best stack I've run is

DNP + Caffeine + Nicotine + low dose T3 (25mcg) + low dose clen (40mcg)
    Easily losing 1lb a day without a change in diet, losing over 1lb a day with excessive exercise and diet.

11. SARMs is best.

12. "Best" as in burns the most fat the fastest regardless of any other factors? DNP hands down.
    Now "best" as in also not likely to cause major injury or possibly death.... that's another story.

13. DNP (Hands Down)
    Clen
    HCG
    DMAA with Ephedra Ect. (Current)

UG Pharma DECIMATE

14. Ergopharm 1-ad was the best and I still have one bottle of the original if anyone is interested.

15. Can anyone here suggest a fat burner that seems to work more universally and has a long life duration rather than short term boost in that after the first few days it doesn't work as well? I was using Hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed with twinlab yohimbine. I powerlift 3 times a week and do HIIT cardio on the off day's. Just trying to cut and drop body weight but don't want to lose muscle.

It seems ignit3 has alot of good reviews. can anyone make any suggestions that seems to work for most rather than just a select few?

16. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    Can anyone here suggest a fat burner that seems to work more universally and has a long life duration rather than short term boost in that after the first few days it doesn't work as well? I was using Hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed with twinlab yohimbine. I powerlift 3 times a week and do HIIT cardio on the off day's. Just trying to cut and drop body weight but don't want to lose muscle.

It seems ignit3 has alot of good reviews. can anyone make any suggestions that seems to work for most rather than just a select few?
    Ephedrine and caffeine

17. Can Ignit3 be stacked with another burner? if so,any recommendations?

18. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    Can Ignit3 be stacked with another burner? if so,any recommendations?
    Could be stacked with Evomuse Brite as it is non stim. Could also be stacked with Evomuse Supernova which is a topical I am currently using. There are a variety of options for add ons as long as stimulants are kept in check. OL is supposed to be coming out with a non stim thermo soon that may be able to be stacked also. Obviously if you have never used Ignit3 I would run it solo first.

19. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Could be stacked with Evomuse Brite as it is non stim. Could also be stacked with Evomuse Supernova which is a topical I am currently using. There are a variety of options for add ons as long as stimulants are kept in check. OL is supposed to be coming out with a non stim thermo soon that may be able to be stacked also. Obviously if you have never used Ignit3 I would run it solo first.
    this may sound limp around here,but im used to hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed in with prolabs yohimbine-L. the effect only lasted a week and that was with 2 in the morn,and 2 in the afternoon.

20. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    this may sound limp around here,but im used to hydroxycut elite hardcore mixed in with prolabs yohimbine-L. the effect only lasted a week and that was with 2 in the morn,and 2 in the afternoon.
    I'm assuming by effects you mean the stimulant effect? You can always take a break from stimulants for a short time period and come back to them seeing if they hit harder for you after. If looking for changes in body composition, Brite is the best product I have used, stimulant or not. Given I have never used E/C or DNP

21. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    I'm assuming by effects you mean the stimulant effect? You can always take a break from stimulants for a short time period and come back to them seeing if they hit harder for you after. If looking for changes in body composition, Brite is the best product I have used, stimulant or not. Given I have never used E/C or DNP
    Supernova or Brite to stack with ignit3? Im looking to drop serious lbs.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    I've only been on Supernova for a few days so haven't had enough time to comment although there are some great logs on the forum for it. I initially ran Brite for 3 bottles and loved it so much I bought 5 more. Brite is oral Supernova is topical also which may affect your decision.

23. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    I've only been on Supernova for a few days so haven't had enough time to comment although there are some great logs on the forum for it. I initially ran Brite for 3 bottles and loved it so much I bought 5 more. Brite is oral Supernova is topical also which may affect your decision.
    How long a cycle can both be stacked for,and how long off? Can they be used along side a muscle building stack or would that counteract on days im lifting?

24. According to @dsade Brite can be used indefinitely and the longer the better. Brite supposedly works by changing your white fat cells(bad) into Brite cells which exhibit the characteristics of brown fat(good). I believe Supernova can be ran for long periods but do not want to say for sure.

25. Quote Originally Posted by chaossentry View Post
    You can also stack Evomuse DCP with these.... DCP is fantastic

26. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    You can also stack Evomuse DCP with these.... DCP is fantastic
    How long can i cycle ignit3 with evomuse dcp for? then how many weeks off? I don't know if cycling can or should be done with fatburners,just double checking.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    It's not technical a fat burner, but I lost weight and leaned out better than ever with invictus.
    Nothing has worked that effectively for me. No change in my diet, and I eat like a southern boy too.
    Invictus by iron legion?? I'm looking into a good fatburner

28. Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    Invictus by iron legion?? I'm looking into a good fatburner
    Yes. Like I said. Not a fat burner, but leaned up easier than anything thus far.
    And was not trying to lean out.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

29. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Yes. Like I said. Not a fat burner, but leaned up easier than anything thus far.
    And was not trying to lean out.
    How much were you running daily? And how long you use it?

30. Honestly I can't remember the exact doses. I will look back and see if I can find out.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topic of the Week: What has helped you the most?
    By Admin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 11:26 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:12 AM
  3. Best Fat Burning Supplements of 2015!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 12:30 PM
  4. out of all the test, what's the best? vote
    By Drjuicebox06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:54 PM