2016 supplement of the year for lbm?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the supplement of the year in 2016 for lbm?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why doesn't someone make a fully dosed product with PA, ARA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, Anacyclus Pyrethum, and Tongcat Ali. Would probably need to be sold for $100 a pop, but I might consider buying it haha just look at that lineup!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't someone make a fully dosed product with PA, ARA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, Anacyclus Pyrethum, and Tongcat Ali. Would probably need to be sold for $100 a pop, but I might consider buying it haha just look at that lineup!
100% agree

pro45

Awards
Muscle Synergy from Beverly International. The tablets, not the powder.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
X2
If a company could come up with a fully inclusive supplement with fully clinical and proven doses I'd be willing to pay for it. It'd save me a lot of space and all the bother having to shop for it all seperately

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't ARA something you only want to take on training days, where some of the other ingredients mentioned are things you want to take daily? Also, some of these things need to be cycled a bit differently than others (ARA needs to be cycled, where PA/Epicatechin really don't). They're all solid ingredients, but I don't think throwing them all together into one product is the best idea, despite how nice of a formula it would seem to be.

compan

compan

Awards
X2
If a company could come up with a fully inclusive supplement with fully clinical and proven doses I'd be willing to pay for it. It'd save me a lot of space and all the bother having to shop for it all seperately
Big fan of Finish Line for this reason but I agree with everyone above. Would love a nice big all in one supplement combining the best natty ingredients we have at full doses

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Isn't ARA something you only want to take on training days, where some of the other ingredients mentioned are things you want to take daily? Also, some of these things need to be cycled a bit differently than others (ARA needs to be cycled, where PA/Epicatechin really don't). They're all solid ingredients, but I don't think throwing them all together into one product is the best idea, despite how nice of a formula it would seem to be.
An all inclusive year round supplement for the stuff that doesn't have to be cycled, kind of like an all in one "Base"/"Staple" supplement. Then you could just add in the cycle products, like ARA, as and when required.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone says PA I have not seen great results, which one is everyone who has had success taking and how much?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An all inclusive year round supplement for the stuff that doesn't have to be cycled, kind of like an all in one "Base"/"Staple" supplement. Then you could just add in the cycle products, like ARA, as and when required.
There are several "staple" products that have your most basic staples like creatine and betaine, plus some other additions that vary among products (Triumph, Ergonine, PowerMax XT, Finish Line, etc), but one you start adding too much more (everything natty that's useful and doesn't need to be cycled), you'll end up with an insanely expensive supplement that the vast majority of people can't afford to run consistently. It'd be a cool product for sure though, haha. There are just so many ingredients that I could think of adding, it'd end up being astronomically expensive quickly.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone says PA I have not seen great results, which one is everyone who has had success taking and how much?
When I'm using a concentrated PA supplement, l like going with 1500mg PA/day (2x the studied 750mg), although I will drop it back to 750mg/day when I'm on a budget or when my PA supply is getting low. When I'm using lecithin granules (I use Fearn here, but have used other brands when I couldn't get Fearn), I tend to stick to 3tbsp (22.5g). Since it has a range of 4-7% PA, you're getting 900-1575mg PA (probably about 1.35g on average or so).

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
PA works for sure and I had good results from MuscleTech's PhosphaMuscle, but when you consider the price it just isn't worth it. I'm running 25g of Soy Lecithin per day now to see I can get the same effects but for a more reasonable price

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Tried almost all natty anabolics. First time trying anabeta v2. I'm about 4 weeks in and I highly recommend it. Appetite had gone up 2-3 fold. I'm eating chicken and salad on the regular and it taste like the best meal in the world. Strength is not there but it will come. I just have to keep training harder and eating. I'm stacking it with my regular staple (epicathecin/mk)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One supplement...?

Ergonine vote here

If you assume staples are covered already I vote ABE+

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried almost all natty anabolics. First time trying anabeta v2. I'm about 4 weeks in and I highly recommend it. Appetite had gone up 2-3 fold. I'm eating chicken and salad on the regular and it taste like the best meal in the world. Strength is not there but it will come. I just have to keep training harder and eating. I'm stacking it with my regular staple (epicathecin/mk)
Just clarifying. Are you actually using ABE V2 or the current version (with CistaMAX) which is actually the third version?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ARA might be the once exception, but for me personally I would like to dose it at 1000mg on off days and 1500 on. I workout 5-6 days a week so it wouldn't really be an issue for myself and Im sure it wouldn't for many others. It wouldn't necessarily be a staple more like a 8 week on 4 week off supplement. Nothing would top it as far as natty supplements go for strength and size.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ARA might be the once exception, but for me personally I would like to dose it at 1000mg on off days and 1500 on. I workout 5-6 days a week so it wouldn't really be an issue for myself and Im sure it wouldn't for many others. It wouldn't necessarily be a staple more like a 8 week on 4 week off supplement. Nothing would top it as far as natty supplements go for strength and size.
I'm sure that it'd provide awesome results, and many people would enjoy it, but I maintain that ARA is better suited as a standalone than as part of a formula. Besides the daily dosing vs training days only dosing schemes, there are also some people who avoid ARA (myself included) due to inflammatory issues and medical history. There's nothing wrong with just adding a standalone ARA supplement to whatever other supplement(s) you're taking (and perhaps have a package/bundle deal you can buy), but I do see the appeal of a "be-all-end-all" natural supplement, haha.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure that it'd provide awesome results, and many people would enjoy it, but I maintain that ARA is better suited as a standalone than as part of a formula. Besides the daily dosing vs training days only dosing schemes, there are also some people who avoid ARA (myself included) due to inflammatory issues and medical history. There's nothing wrong with just adding a standalone ARA supplement to whatever other supplement(s) you're taking (and perhaps have a package/bundle deal you can buy), but I do see the appeal of a "be-all-end-all" natural supplement, haha.
hahaha yes I can agree with that, maybe yeah we can find something to substitute and have the ARA be an option to add if seeking out the ultimate natty stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As frequent forum members, we are more educated on ingredients that work and at what specific doses. The majority of the public would see the higher price tag and run away from the product, even if it contains all of those ingredients. Look at when some pre workouts went to 20-25 servings, mind you a single serving is all that was needed, versus a product that is 30-50 servings, but 2+ servings are needed. The product is less servings are generally more expensive and people were and still are hesitant about purchasing those because of the price tag. The general, misinformed public, is whom the supplement industry, for the most part, is geared towards. They make up the majority of sales for a company, not informed forum members. We're the minority.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, there are more and more promising ingredients coming out, that, besides being astronomically expensive to have all the best ones in one product, it'd soon be "incomplete" (as in not having ALL the best ingredients) as soon as a new one gains traction.

For example, PA has gained popularity (for good reason), HMB is good if you're overreaching (and perhaps also if you're not), epicatechin continues to get better by enhancing absorption (see FD2, Epic Unleashed, MassMax XT, etc), ecdysterone has potential yet (also via enhancing absorption, see MassMax XT), same for Tomatidine (see Titan), also useful is ecklonia cava (see FD2), etc. Can you imagine how expensive it'd be to have the best from ALL of these products, plus your basic staples like creatine and betaine?

Edit: To complicate things even farther, you have ingredients that can improve endurance (Peak02, rhodiola, etc), etc. You wouldn't be able to fit it in any sane number of capsules/pills/tabs, and I'm sure it'd be a massive scoop of ungodly terrible tasting powder.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You'd be the one person both willing to pay for that, and willing to consume enough pills to reach an adequate dosage

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, there are so many natural anabolics these days that it is difficult to choose. I am always tempted to buy the next/newest one out as I get so intrigued even though I am still in the midst of running the one I just got a month prior. It is draining my bank account! I was able to resist purchasing Titan, but it will be a different story once MassMax XT is available..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, there are so many natural anabolics these days that it is difficult to choose. I am always tempted to buy the next/newest one out as I get so intrigued even though I am still in the midst of running the one I just got a month prior. It is draining my bank account! I was able to resist purchasing Titan, but it will be a different story once MassMax XT is available..
I can relate to that feeling. I still really want to try Titan and FD2 sometime, and I know I'll be running 2 more bottles of MassMax XT once it comes out (I loved it during my beta-log). I'm also almost done with my first bottle of Origin, and have one more ready to go. So many good options!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To make things simple and get the most out of your natty anabolic cycles, it's probably not even worth it to have an all-in-one supplement. You could try:

OL Tr1umph + 1 Natural Anabolic

You can only make so many gains as a natty. These natural anabolics are probably used best during recomps/lean bulks, really.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make things simple and get the most out of your natty anabolic cycles, it's probably not even worth it to have an all-in-one supplement. You could try:

OL Tr1umph + 1 Natural Anabolic

You can only make so many gains as a natty. These natural anabolics are probably used best during recomps/lean bulks, really.
Of course, there's definitely a point of diminishing returns. There's no real need to run more than 1 natural anabolic plus you staple supplement of choice, plus maybe one or two other standalone ingredients that your staple may not have, if you really want to go "all out" (such as HMB and PA if you don't already have it in the product, etc).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can relate to that feeling. I still really want to try Titan and FD2 sometime, and I know I'll be running 2 more bottles of MassMax XT once it comes out (I loved it during my beta-log). I'm also almost done with my first bottle of Origin, and have one more ready to go. So many good options!
I currently have Primeval Super Rhanderol, FD2, Magnitropin, Orig1n, and EPIC Unleashed capsules at my disposal. Mostly just taking the first two at the present time along with 1 dose of EPIC unleashed pre-workout (awesome). Had to stop Orig1n prior to this due to the fact that I have been dealing with the runs lately and am trying to isolate what caused it. Not saying that it was or was not from Orig1n...it may be my current PWO or Test Booster. Cleared it up with Florastor either way so I may never know at this point.

Speaking of all in one supplements; MassMax XT on paper is somewhat similar to combining elements of EPIC, Orig1n, Super Rhanderol, and LGI The Natural. Therefore, I must try this!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone 2.0 hands down blows everything else away. Goes really good with cheap ol'e PA

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
PA is solid. I was using it for just a month and I was already fuller, heavier and stronger. I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago and went down about 8lbs, also feel more depleted. I got my hormone bloods done and my estrogen was 42 which is high, doctor told me to lay off the lecithin granules and retest in 4 weeks.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA is solid. I was using it for just a month and I was already fuller, heavier and stronger. I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago and went down about 8lbs, also feel more depleted. I got my hormone bloods done and my estrogen was 42 which is high, doctor told me to lay off the lecithin granules and retest in 4 weeks.
If you're that concerned about the lecithin, spend more on a concentrated PA product, but its highly improbable that the lecithin is why you have high estrogen.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you're that concerned about the lecithin, spend more on a concentrated PA product, but its highly improbable that the lecithin is why you have high estrogen.
That's what I told the doc. But she said just try to lay off all soy, along with other products for a month. Any recommendations for concentrated PA? Was gonna use triumph but the PA content comes from lecithin granules according to the ingredient profile

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I told the doc. But she said just try to lay off all soy, along with other products for a month. Any recommendations for concentrated PA? Was gonna use triumph but the PA content comes from lecithin granules according to the ingredient profile
Well, they're all going to come from soy, it just that instead of 4-7% PA, it's 50%, meaning you need a lower dose, meaning less soy, meaning even less hypothetical and likely insignificant effects on estrogen. I know Epiq PA was BOGO for a while, but I think it's expired now. Look for anything with Mediator PA (50% PA). I could see her telling you to lay off all supplements while you try to resolve the issue, so good luck sorting it out. Out of curiosity though, was she at least receptive to your thoughts, or open to researching it herself, or just shrugged you off. I've had both types of doctors, and it's great to have one who will actually listen to what you say and is open to have a discussion.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Well, they're all going to come from soy, it just that instead of 4-7% PA, it's 50%, meaning you need a lower dose, meaning less soy, meaning even less hypothetical and likely insignificant effects on estrogen. I know Epiq PA was BOGO for a while, but I think it's expired now. Look for anything with Mediator PA (50% PA). I could see her telling you to lay off all supplements while you try to resolve the issue, so good luck sorting it out. Out of curiosity though, was she at least receptive to your thoughts, or open to researching it herself, or just shrugged you off. I've had both types of doctors, and it's great to have one who will actually listen to what you say and is open to have a discussion.

any idea where I can get the Epiq PA?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, there are more and more promising ingredients coming out, that, besides being astronomically expensive to have all the best ones in one product, it'd soon be "incomplete" (as in not having ALL the best ingredients) as soon as a new one gains traction.

For example, PA has gained popularity (for good reason), HMB is good if you're overreaching (and perhaps also if you're not), epicatechin continues to get better by enhancing absorption (see FD2, Epic Unleashed, MassMax XT, etc), ecdysterone has potential yet (also via enhancing absorption, see MassMax XT), same for Tomatidine (see Titan), also useful is ecklonia cava (see FD2), etc. Can you imagine how expensive it'd be to have the best from ALL of these products, plus your basic staples like creatine and betaine?

Edit: To complicate things even farther, you have ingredients that can improve endurance (Peak02, rhodiola, etc), etc. You wouldn't be able to fit it in any sane number of capsules/pills/tabs, and I'm sure it'd be a massive scoop of ungodly terrible tasting powder.

What makes you think your company will actually make ecdy effective?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What makes you think your company will actually make ecdy effective?
The write-up has some info on it (sorry I can't get into it more ATM, but it's late). Also, for the sake of full disclosure, I was more interested in pointing out that certain ingredients have potential, and will likely continue to become more useful, and providing an example of a new product that is attempting to do this, much in the same way I mentioned Titan when bringing up Tomatidine. My main point in that post was to show the futility of attempting to have a be-all end-all natural supplement, as there are constantly new ingredients coming into the spotlight, and even older ingredients becoming more useful or relevant by improving their absorption, and, since the topic of this thread was supplements of 2016, I wanted to provide some examples of this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify + Endure + X-Gels. Right around $100 lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Androcrine for the win
Androcrine is definitely the best transdermal Laxo product. I am sure that OL DermaSTRENGH is fine quality too but the dispenser was horrendous. When I shook it, the contents would leak right out the top and go everywhere. Also the pump itself clogged up daily so I had to use a toothpick to unclog it. Then when I pressed the pump to apply it, half of it would go all over the bathroom as well. My bathroom got a little recomp during that run...people noticed and made comments. Androcrine has none of these issues, and the texture is more like a cream than a liquid which makes it much easier to deal with.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Androcrine for the win
Androcrine is definitely the best transdermal Laxo product. I am sure that OL DermaSTRENGH is fine quality too but the dispenser was horrendous. When I shook it, the contents would leak right out the top and go everywhere. Also the pump itself clogged up daily so I had to use a toothpick to unclog it. Then when I pressed the pump to apply it, half of it would go all over the bathroom as well. My bathroom got a little recomp during that run...people noticed and made comments. Androcrine has none of these issues, and the texture is more like a cream than a liquid which makes it much easier to deal with.
Haven't tried any Laxogenin products yet. What do you guys notice whilst using it, like what are the benefits?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I have never run it solo. Both times from each manufacturer I was either on Follidorne 2.0 and/or Orij1n. Laxo is really not an in your face kind of product for me, well one time dermaSTRENGTH did shoot directly into my eye but that is not my point. I really can't judge Laxo at this point due to the other supplements I was using.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My vote for supplement of the year for LBM thus far would be Orig1n. We have never seen anything like it and it actually works. FD2 comes in very close at second place for me. I only give Orig1n the edge because it is so orig1nal...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just like with real gear, stacking all the best on top of each other isn't really going to work how you want or necessarily be the best option.

My plan if funds continue to allow me to will be Triumph and Origin continuously for as long as possible. I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with them, once Anabeta runs out I'd like to switch to Mass Max XT, and then after that hopefully I will be far enough out of surgery to give X Gels another run.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like with real gear, stacking all the best on top of each other isn't really going to work how you want or necessarily be the best option.

My plan if funds continue to allow me to will be Triumph and Origin continuously for as long as possible. I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with them, once Anabeta runs out I'd like to switch to Mass Max XT, and then after that hopefully I will be far enough out of surgery to give X Gels another run.
Very true

Zariph

Awards
My vote for supplement of the year for LBM thus far would be Orig1n. We have never seen anything like it and it actually works. FD2 comes in very close at second place for me. I only give Orig1n the edge because it is so orig1nal...
You ran a bottle of Or1gin? If so what was the results/effects