Best OTC AI

Eyyitsjay

Awards
Not able to locate Aromasin anymore around my area :( So i was wondering what was the best place OTC AI while on my Test cycle. Yes some say its not necessary but I rather be on the safe side then find out the hard way.

Thanks

Sorry if I posted in wrong topic

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you have "the internet"?

I mean, you are using 'The' hormone that AI's are usually needed for (I'm pretty "anti-AI" for 2 step DHEA compounds, but I'd never pin Test at even TRT doses without a "real" AI).

How many migs a week are you pinning?

Eyyitsjay

Awards
The_Old_Guy it was coming and got lost on the way. Testing around 350mg a week for right now.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would get a real AI just in case because that's higher than a TRT dose
This.

Over the counter AIs aren't going to do as much as a real AI since you're pinning

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yeah a real AI is what he needs, but he stated he can't get any in his area and needed an OTC. And there are bloods for people on TRT using virtus. I realize he's on a higher dose than trt. But if he can't find an pharma AI, this is better than nothing.

compan

compan

Awards
I'd certainly keep looking for a non-OTC AI if you can. I guess you could try something with arimistane in it like Arimiplex? But I'd definitely suggest looking more.

Eyyitsjay

Awards
yeah im looking around still for some real AI. Any legit sites?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id risk RC before resigning myself to OTC.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you need to order another pharma grade AI asap. It's that simple. It's not hard to get ahold of research chems from legitimate sites. Not hard at all. Could you try something like SNS Inhibit E or another product of that nature? Sure. But that's a band aid, not a viable exchange.

Oh and strong cycle planning if you're already using test and just now trying to get an AI. Fantastic work.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My main issue is that without data demonstrating otherwise, the best I could see an OTC accomplishing is keeping someone already within range, within range.

Would it be capable if sh1t got real? Like, in a scenario where there is a high degree of aromatisation? We know pharma AI are potent enough that they have a wide range of dosing protocols to cope with most situations; Im certainly not confident an OTC has the same flexibility.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My main issue is that without data demonstrating otherwise, the best I could see an OTC accomplishing is keeping someone already within range, within range.

Would it be capable if sh1t got real? Like, in a scenario where there is a high degree of aromatisation? We know pharma AI are potent enough that they have a wide range of dosing protocols to cope with most situations; Im certainly not confident an OTC has the same flexibility.
Of course not, I have adex or exemestane on hand at all times. I was just pointing out that if the OP can't find an RC or pharma, would OTC not be better than nothing?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Of course not, I have adex or exemestane on hand at all times. I was just pointing out that if the OP can't find an RC or pharma, would OTC not be better than nothing?
Sure, I can appreciate the logic to that.

Eyyitsjay

Awards
Im just looking for a legit pharma if anyone can PM one pls

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you guys think about Letrone? It was labeled the strongest OTC AI when it came out but haven't heard much since...

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Im just looking for a legit pharma if anyone can PM one pls
Seriously? You are thinking someone on here can give you a site to order what you need. the more I read on this the more I feel you may not even have dosed your test or even have it at this point. Spend time on Google and you can usually find what you want in a one stop shop. No we are not giving it out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take the time to do some more research if you are planning or started this run. You don't really seem prepared.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Inhibit E has bloodwork to back its effectivity, but as everyone said, you still need a true pharma ai for that dose.

any good otc can help, but to truly be safe, pharma or bust.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a test cycle over TRT dosing I would use something like aromasin. If you run a PH or are on TRT then Inhibit E would suffice.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for inhibit e to start working? I know I can feel Letrone by day 3

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inhibit e should work fairly quickly. As our bodies react differently, it's best to try some out. Very cost effective and used by many respected members!