Anabeta Elite new formula dosing

Devonkev

Awards
Picked up a bottle of the new formula ABE and the dosing instructions are different to what were on the website I bought it from and from what I see other people doing on here. The bottle suggests 2 caps twice per day on off days with largest meal. Does anyone know the reasoning for this. Maybe I'm simplifying things too much but I would have thought doses spread out through the day to keep nutrient levels constant in blood would have been better?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For ABE you just want to take two caps with your two biggest carb meals daily. That's just the way everyone I've seen does it and the suggest does.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of the new formula ABE and the dosing instructions are different to what were on the website I bought it from and from what I see other people doing on here. The bottle suggests 2 caps twice per day on off days with largest meal. Does anyone know the reasoning for this. Maybe I'm simplifying things too much but I would have thought doses spread out through the day to keep nutrient levels constant in blood would have been better?
Are you taking ABE solo or stacking it with something else?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's better with to take it with 2 caps with 2 largest meals (so 4 caps) daily because ABE has nutrient partitioning effects from ingredients such as anacylcus pyrethrum.

Devonkev

Awards
Just running it solo! Thanks for your input peoples. I'll stick with the twice a day protocol then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just running it solo! Thanks for your input peoples. I'll stick with the twice a day protocol then.
Awesome. I'm assuming it's your first time taking it. You will enjoy it. Others have given you solid dosing advice. If you like it, look to stack it next time with something else. If you need suggestions on what to stack it with, let us know.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking around at this and other sites, you may indeed find people running it differently or even at higher doses, but I've had the most progress at 2 capsules twice a day. Best to just keep it simple.