Gut Health?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I got some GutHealth in the mail a couple days ago and right when I opened it I knew something looked different. But the "protective" seal was on and everything when I got the bottle. The pills are now white and white powder inside? For some reason I remember a translucent like capsule with a more earthy color powder. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same.
IMG_1481261855.377075.jpg
IMG_1481261942.949622.jpg

sespress

Awards
I got some GutHealth in the mail a couple days ago and right when I opened it I knew something looked different. But the "protective" seal was on and everything when I got the bottle. The pills are now white and white powder inside? For some reason I remember a translucent like capsule with a more earthy color powder. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same.View attachment 143056View attachment 143057
This is how mine looks and they're perfectly fine. I noticed a major d difference in my bowel movements, acid indigestion, etc... So they work. I never had them with an earthy colors before add I just got my first bottle on suggestion about two months ago.

I think you're fine man.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We used a different production facility this time around, and they seem to use lighter color fillers.

The actual probiotics are incredibly dense , with the 6 billion CFU not taking up much more than 100mg. With the inulin added makes for 200mg and the rest is filler.

The formula upgrade in a few weeks uses more active ingredients - notably the apple polyphenols, and the product powder will wind up a more reddish down.

sespress

Awards
We used a different production facility this time around, and they seem to use lighter color fillers.

The actual probiotics are incredibly dense , with the 6 billion CFU not taking up much more than 100mg. With the inulin added makes for 200mg and the rest is filler.

The formula upgrade in a few weeks uses more active ingredients - notably the apple polyphenols, and the product powder will wind up a more reddish down.
You going to have the fructooligosacharide after the formula change? When's that happening and do you have a complete list for the new? Don't change it too much is good right now!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I' say your good to go after dsade chimmed in. I may have to try this product. I've never used it before.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great product! Need to stock up when I'm able to, my stomach sure misses it!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the clarification dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. The new formula will have the same formula as now, but I am adding:

100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
200mg apple polyphenols

I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.

sespress

Awards

100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
200mg apple polyphenols

I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.
Very interested. I've tried so many probiotics and most turn my stomach, repeat on me, etc.. instead of helping they make it worse. This product was incredibly gentle.

Not to gross anyone out but if your intestines are holding on to a lot of waste and bacteria balance is the issue when you take this your gonna take the crap of the century about 2-3 hours later. It'll clog the toilet all on its own. You may be so proud of yourself you need to share with others, don't. They won't appreciate that kind of text message.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested. I've tried so many probiotics and most turn my stomach, repeat on me, etc.. instead of helping they make it worse. This product was incredibly gentle.

Not to gross anyone out but if your intestines are holding on to a lot of waste and bacteria balance is the issue when you take this your gonna take the crap of the century about 2-3 hours later. It'll clog the toilet all on its own. You may be so proud of yourself you need to share with others, don't. They won't appreciate that kind of text message.

I have a few friends that appreciate a good snapshot of a 1 footer. I hold them dear to me.

sespress

Awards
I have a few friends that appreciate a good snapshot of a 1 footer. I hold them dear to me.
It's like how a women must feel to give birth. A real accomplishment....Or not really at all. Lol.

Now I'm just being silly. No more derailment.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
200mg apple polyphenols

I've read about Zinc-L-Carnosine. A little similar effects to colostrum, I guess colostrum is more effective but requires a high dose. Zinc-L-Carnosine is still good and it's dosage fits in a capsule.

ETA?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
200mg apple polyphenols

What was the immune boosting ingrediant you were boasting about?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Danes

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established

100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
200mg apple polyphenols

ETA on new/improved formula?
Discount pricing for new formula release??
;)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in new version of Gut Health when it comes out as well.

Been using Primal Defense Ultra by Garden Of Life for last few years and works good for me - just expensive and never any discounts online.
dsade - when is ETA on this new version of Gut Health?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dsade, how would you put gut health up against other probiotics for yeast/candidia ?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Came here to say that Gut Health is the GOAT.

One of my few, highly selective, true staples. Looking forward to trying out the improvements!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the immune boosting ingrediant you were boasting about?
The Zinc-L-Carnosine has a profound effect boosting the barrier function of the mucosal layers of the intestines, which help to aid the immune system in fighting off pathogenic bacterial invasion, and limiting potential attachment sites - that they the pathogenic bacteria pass harmlessly through the gut. The wikipedia article actually has a great section on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_L-carnosine

The apple polyphenols have a pronounced effect on inflammation and blocking inflammatory cytokines, which will offer even greater relief for sufferers of inflammatory bowel (crohn's, IBS, etc).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27630205/

The new additions will make Gut Health the most potent and effective probiotic on the market from a wellness perspective.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
The Zinc-L-Carnosine has a profound effect boosting the barrier function of the mucosal layers of the intestines, which help to aid the immune system in fighting off pathogenic bacterial invasion, and limiting potential attachment sites - that they the pathogenic bacteria pass harmlessly through the gut. The wikipedia article actually has a great section on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_L-carnosine

The apple polyphenols have a pronounced effect on inflammation and blocking inflammatory cytokines, which will offer even greater relief for sufferers of inflammatory bowel (crohn's, IBS, etc).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27630205/

The new additions will make Gut Health the most potent and effective probiotic on the market from a wellness perspective.
What most of us really want to know is - when will this new version be ready to buy and where?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What most of us really want to know is - when will this new version be ready to buy and where?
Hoping about 3 weeks!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested in new version of Gut Health when it comes out as well.

Been using Primal Defense Ultra by Garden Of Life for last few years and works good for me - just expensive and never any discounts online.
dsade - when is ETA on this new version of Gut Health?
Gut health is good especially for the price but from experience it won't touch the garden of life stuff. You can find the raw colon care 50 billion for $24 online if you look.

Also, this is not to put down guy health in any way. I used probably 20 bottles or so and can't be beat for the price. To me I just prefer the garden of life and the extra money is worth it to me. But when I'm
On a budget, I go back to guy health

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I considered doing the 50 trillion CFU with as many species as I could find except that when you really dig into the research you realiZe that 1) more is not always better and 2) all species don't "play nice" with each other, often resulting in worse results.

I spent a ton of time researching the best complementary strains at a dosage that wouldn't overwhelm our environmentally and genetically determined gut bacterial composition.

The new additions will really make a huge difference here, and of course for the price you really can't beat it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have confirmation and completion date here shortly. At the very least, it will be up for presale for New Years with Shipping no later than about the 6th.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will sell very fast
Even if I only made $1 a bottle I would never stop making this. I get at least 10 messages a week from people that have suffered for years until finding Gut Health which allows them to live a more pain free, normal life.

sespress

Awards
Even if I only made $1 a bottle I would never stop making this. I get at least 10 messages a week from people that have suffered for years until finding Gut Health which allows them to live a more pain free, normal life.
I'll vouch for that I've tried a billion different probiotics, and honestly many made me sicker, with a sour stomach if not buffered perfectly, or just didn't work. This stuff is gentle and effective. It is strong enough to cancel out the handful of supps I'm on while on cycle. And I've dropped Cycles out changed then because my stomach isn't up to it. Cancels out gas from protein shakes too.

For reallz though I like most evomuse stuff. It's really interesting to take a supplement that's on label nearly identical to another and find such a big difference in effects. The science types in the lab are doing something right!!

sespress

Awards
Lol on the number of cells. Next product line needs 50 quadrillion. Or just move up to a "Google", I think that's got like 100 0's after it. It's crazy how many you can cram into such a small place. Little f$cker$ aren't they!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol on the number of cells. Next product line needs 50 quadrillion. Or just move up to a "Google", I think that's got like 100 0's after it. It's crazy how many you can cram into such a small place. Little f$cker$ aren't they!
I imagine them all crammed into high density ghetto projects, with each strain having their "turf" and fighting off invasions from other strains.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I can definatley tell a difference when taking Gut Health. I love it.

sespress

Awards
I imagine them all crammed into high density ghetto projects, with each strain having their "turf" and fighting off invasions from other strains.
Bwahaha, ah man that was funny. Sounds like that's a close approximation of how things might be from thier perspective.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I should have confirmation and completion date here shortly. At the very least, it will be up for presale for New Years with Shipping no later than about the 6th.
Are capsules used in Gut Health normal gelatin capsules with dye used - that are not resistant to stomach acid which kills most of probiotic before they reach intestines?

Or are capsules used stomach acid resistant and dissolve and release probiotics only when reached intestines?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are capsules used in Gut Health normal gelatin capsules with dye used - that are not resistant to stomach acid which kills most of probiotic before they reach intestines?

Or are capsules used stomach acid resistant and dissolve and release probiotics only when reached intestines?
We use the acid resistant vegetable cellulose caps that break open when exposed to the bile environment of the intestines.

Can we'll them EnteriCaps

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking forward to this and will pick it up as soon as it's released.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on ETA for new formula?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on ETA for new formula?
I'm having a hell of a time finding anyone that a) is willing to run the spore-forming strains (they are a bitch to clean out of the machines and b) using my supplied ingredients.

Everyone wants to do me the "favor" of sourcing the materials, and jacking up the price 40% for the privilege. Gut Health has a really small window of acceptable pricing to keep your cost under 50 cents per day, so I'm going to keep hammering away until I find it.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hell of a time finding anyone that a) is willing to run the spore-forming strains (they are a bitch to clean out of the machines and b) using my supplied ingredients.

Everyone wants to do me the "favor" of sourcing the materials, and jacking up the price 40% for the privilege. Gut Health has a really small window of acceptable pricing to keep your cost under 50 cents per day, so I'm going to keep hammering away until I find it.
Perfectly fair/honest explanation. Thank you sir. I look forward to the new version whenever available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything fell into place today. I was able to find a VERY cool production facility that specializes in probiotics. So, in addition to the new ingredients (Apple Polyphenols, Zinc-L-Carnosine) we are keeping the FOS and.....doubling the potency of the probiotics.

Same strains as the original, as they were specially chosen for their individual and synergistic effects, and they were able to offer me an excellent price to up the formula to 2 billiion CFU per organism.

The price won't be going up much at all, maybe a buck or two a bottle, and will still be a 2 month supply.