Gut Health?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Gut Health?


    I got some GutHealth in the mail a couple days ago and right when I opened it I knew something looked different. But the "protective" seal was on and everything when I got the bottle. The pills are now white and white powder inside? For some reason I remember a translucent like capsule with a more earthy color powder. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same.Name:  IMG_1481261855.377075.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  265.8 KBName:  IMG_1481261942.949622.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  295.2 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by baxtecal View Post
    I got some GutHealth in the mail a couple days ago and right when I opened it I knew something looked different. But the "protective" seal was on and everything when I got the bottle. The pills are now white and white powder inside? For some reason I remember a translucent like capsule with a more earthy color powder. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same.Name:  IMG_1481261855.377075.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  265.8 KBName:  IMG_1481261942.949622.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  295.2 KB
    This is how mine looks and they're perfectly fine. I noticed a major d difference in my bowel movements, acid indigestion, etc... So they work. I never had them with an earthy colors before add I just got my first bottle on suggestion about two months ago.

    I think you're fine man.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. We used a different production facility this time around, and they seem to use lighter color fillers.

    The actual probiotics are incredibly dense , with the 6 billion CFU not taking up much more than 100mg. With the inulin added makes for 200mg and the rest is filler.

    The formula upgrade in a few weeks uses more active ingredients - notably the apple polyphenols, and the product powder will wind up a more reddish down.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We used a different production facility this time around, and they seem to use lighter color fillers.

    The actual probiotics are incredibly dense , with the 6 billion CFU not taking up much more than 100mg. With the inulin added makes for 200mg and the rest is filler.

    The formula upgrade in a few weeks uses more active ingredients - notably the apple polyphenols, and the product powder will wind up a more reddish down.
    You going to have the fructooligosacharide after the formula change? When's that happening and do you have a complete list for the new? Don't change it too much is good right now!!
    •   
       


  6. I' say your good to go after dsade chimmed in. I may have to try this product. I've never used it before.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  7. Great product! Need to stock up when I'm able to, my stomach sure misses it!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We used a different production facility this time around, and they seem to use lighter color fillers.

    The actual probiotics are incredibly dense , with the 6 billion CFU not taking up much more than 100mg. With the inulin added makes for 200mg and the rest is filler.

    The formula upgrade in a few weeks uses more active ingredients - notably the apple polyphenols, and the product powder will wind up a more reddish down.
    Thanks for the clarification @dsade

  9. Yep. The new formula will have the same formula as now, but I am adding:

    100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
    200mg apple polyphenols

    I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep. The new formula will have the same formula as now, but I am adding:

    100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
    200mg apple polyphenols

    I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.
    Very interested. I've tried so many probiotics and most turn my stomach, repeat on me, etc.. instead of helping they make it worse. This product was incredibly gentle.

    Not to gross anyone out but if your intestines are holding on to a lot of waste and bacteria balance is the issue when you take this your gonna take the crap of the century about 2-3 hours later. It'll clog the toilet all on its own. You may be so proud of yourself you need to share with others, don't. They won't appreciate that kind of text message.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Very interested. I've tried so many probiotics and most turn my stomach, repeat on me, etc.. instead of helping they make it worse. This product was incredibly gentle.

    Not to gross anyone out but if your intestines are holding on to a lot of waste and bacteria balance is the issue when you take this your gonna take the crap of the century about 2-3 hours later. It'll clog the toilet all on its own. You may be so proud of yourself you need to share with others, don't. They won't appreciate that kind of text message.

    I have a few friends that appreciate a good snapshot of a 1 footer. I hold them dear to me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a few friends that appreciate a good snapshot of a 1 footer. I hold them dear to me.
    It's like how a women must feel to give birth. A real accomplishment....Or not really at all. Lol.

    Now I'm just being silly. No more derailment.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep. The new formula will have the same formula as now, but I am adding:

    100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
    200mg apple polyphenols

    I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.
    I've read about Zinc-L-Carnosine. A little similar effects to colostrum, I guess colostrum is more effective but requires a high dose. Zinc-L-Carnosine is still good and it's dosage fits in a capsule.

    ETA?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep. The new formula will have the same formula as now, but I am adding:

    100mg Zinc-L-Carnosine
    200mg apple polyphenols

    I'll post up the studies, but these changes are going to make Gut Health about 50% stronger.
    What was the immune boosting ingrediant you were boasting about?
  15. GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yes sir

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes sir
    gut health looks like it might be good for you!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gut health looks like it might be good for you!!!
    Yes and I have 4 bottles of it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes and I have 4 bottles of it
    lol...that made my day!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...that made my day!!!
    Haha

  21. Wish I could find it in stock

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Wish I could find it in stock
    It is in stock
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Wish I could find it in stock
    https://****************/products/evomuse-gut-health/

    There you go bud....
    If you place an order through NP type "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment. well throw ya some extra goodies in the box @NutraPlanet15 won't let ya down
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Sounds good, Merry Christmas to me!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Sounds good, Merry Christmas to me!
    Got myself 6 bottles on black friday to stock up for the year... Can't beat it.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:27 AM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in