Upcoming ArA/ABE/Forskolin Run.. How's it look?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks total. Currently in a bulk weighing about 170 lbs.

First 2 weeks I'll start with 100mg Forskolin daily.
After that, I'll add 1.5g ArA for 50 training days (10 weeks)
ABE will be taken 2 weeks after the start of ArA for the last 8 weeks (and Forskolin will drop to lower dosage)

I eat 7:30AM, 11AM, 2:30PM, 7:30PM. Biggest meals are 2:30 and 7:30 around training.
Lift @ 4

1. I'll take ABE with the first meal, then again with the pre-workout meal? Or last meal? Does it matter?
2. Since I don't train fasted, and I have Tr1umph, I was planning to just take my ArA + Tr1umph 20-30 mins pre-workout. Will it negate the ArA?
3. Only 1 extra cap of Forskolin-95 with one of my ABE meals or two ABE meals?

Any other recommendations are welcome.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Just take with your two largest meals, so 2:30 and 7:30
2. Fine to take alongside Tr1iumph
3. No additional forskolin-95 is needed with ABE, but if you want, 1 cap is fine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3. No additional forskolin-95 is needed with ABE, but if you want, 1 cap is fine.
Good advice. Good luck with the run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^This. That'll be a good natty run. I've ran ABE and x gels multiple times and love it.

Zariph

Awards
Ran this stack some time ago...if you can handle the ARA sides like dry joints etc, then you will have a fun time^^

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick ass stack. Consider getting some ALCAR to enhance the ArA. Tr1umph is actually perfect to stack with ArA becuase of the soy lecithin.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy the gains OP. great natty stack!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just reiterating training days only for ArA. Lol, people get tempted to dose on off days but there is no additional benefit to do so. Enjoy the run man!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is good advice. I would save the forskolin for another run.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Great, sounds good everyone! One last thing.. I was planning to just do Tr1umph + ArA 20-30 mins pre-workout.

However, since one of my biggest meals is 1.5 hours pre-workout, would it be more optimal OR even make any difference if I took Tr1umph pre-workout, then ArA after my warm-up sets? If there's no difference I won't bother but figured I would ask since I will NOT be fasted!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great, sounds good everyone! One last thing.. I was planning to just do Tr1umph + ArA 20-30 mins pre-workout.

However, since one of my biggest meals is 1.5 hours pre-workout, would it be more optimal OR even make any difference if I took Tr1umph pre-workout, then ArA after my warm-up sets? If there's no difference I won't bother but figured I would ask since I will NOT be fasted!
Take the ArA after warmup sets for sure. With the triumph and pre meal, you wont be anywhere near fasted and dosing after warmups will ensure delivery as intended.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the ArA after warmup sets for sure. With the triumph and pre meal, you wont be anywhere near fasted and dosing after warmups will ensure delivery as intended.
Right on with this, although whenever I try to dose intra workout I forgot /facepalm

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Right on with this, although whenever I try to dose intra workout I forgot /facepalm
Ugh I hate when this happens!

Also, one more thing about ArA: are there any acute strength effects that come out of it? For example, as mentioned before I lift on a large carb meal pre-workout. If I do some stretching, then about 4-5 light warm-up sets, then take ArA prior to squats, will that put me in a better position to deliver ArA? Or, would it be best to do my stretching, warm-up sets, squats, then AFTER squats take my ArA about mid-way through my workout?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ugh I hate when this happens!

Also, one more thing about ArA: are there any acute strength effects that come out of it? For example, as mentioned before I lift on a large carb meal pre-workout. If I do some stretching, then about 4-5 light warm-up sets, then take ArA prior to squats, will that put me in a better position to deliver ArA? Or, would it be best to do my stretching, warm-up sets, squats, then AFTER squats take my ArA about mid-way through my workout?
Take it after warmups, like we said. You just need to get the blood flowing to your muscles so the ara is delivered there vs simply being processed like "food" and delivered to wherever.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Take it after warmups, like we said. You just need to get the blood flowing to your muscles so the ara is delivered there vs simply being processed like "food" and delivered to wherever.
Cool! So this is good?

Eat -> 1.5 hours later take pre-workout (Tr1umph for PA) -> 20-30 minutes later start warming up -> after warmups take ArA dose

That means ArA will be taken 1.5-2 hours after eating and about 30 minutes after I take my pre workout and PA.

Is this okay that my ArA is spaced out from my PA/LCLT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! So this is good?

Eat -> 1.5 hours later take pre-workout (Tr1umph for PA) -> 20-30 minutes later start warming up -> after warmups take ArA dose

That means ArA will be taken 1.5-2 hours after eating and about 30 minutes after I take my pre workout and PA.

Yeah that all looks good!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool! So this is good?

Looks fine to me. Enjoy the run.