Cake ?!?

SJFIT

Awards
Has anyone on here tried ONs cake bites? They have 20 grams of protein per serving of 3 cakes. The birthday cake flavor looks incredible :shocked:
At around the same cost for protein bars i think i might have to make the switch
ON-CAKE-BITES-SF.jpg

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd to hear some reviews on these. I always feel like smaller bite-sized foods are less filling, but I'm curious to see what other people think. Have you tried the new ON bars?

SJFIT

Awards
Sub'd to hear some reviews on these. I always feel like smaller bite-sized foods are less filling, but I'm curious to see what other people think. Have you tried the new ON bars?
Yeah I really liked the cookie dough flavor they were chewy, not my favorite protein bar but i wasn't disappointed either

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really liked the cookie dough flavor they were chewy, not my favorite protein bar but i wasn't disappointed either
Completely agree. I was surprised by the chocolate flavor too. Usually chocolate protein bars taste terrible, and I was surprised to find that ON made one that tastes pretty good. I'll definitely need to try out these cake bites soon though

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

I will def have to try these! hopefully they taste as good as they look and sound.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Usually boxes and labels are tastier than actual product, but if its not the case, count me in

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried them! I haven't really heard of them til now though! I may have to give it a shot. They look delicious.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I have seen the macros. I will pick them up if I see them.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man these sound nice, remind me of mr.kipling cakes or french fancies

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have not seen these yet, but will definitely buy a few when I do. These could replace a cheat meal for me and not be cheating.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Missing something. Total fat is 7g but saturated is 4g no trans so though not that I could see on the label. Would those 3g be polyunsaturated?

That said. Oh I will be trying all of them. :) look delish.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you guys like protein bars and snacks, you may want to check out costco's Kirkland Signature Protein Bars. They were sampling these at my local costco a few weeks ago and are comparable to Quest bars but for half the price. WPI & MPI blend, no soy, and macros look decent too.

SJFIT

Awards
Just got in the Birthday Cake flavor and chocolate dipped cherry. The birthday cake is very sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet.I prefer the chocolate dipped cherry though. The cherry flavor is really nice. I haven't tried the red velvet yet but am willing to bet that its just as good as the other two.

pro45

Awards
Contains soy and lists whey protein concentrate as its first ingredient.