follidrone 2.0 for 12-16 weeks?

outkazt

Awards
question on follidrone 2.0 , been through 2 bottles solo and love it! wondering if i can continue another4-8 weeks stacked with alpha max xt and tr1umph?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say go for it! It's always recommended to take a break after an 8 week run but I've ran follidrone for a lot longer than 8 weeks before.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I could afford I would never come off fd2!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 4 more bottles, did 5 in the past and plan on more..cant get enough of this stuff, plus its super healthy...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff actually as amazing as people review it to be? What gains can you realistically make by using FD2?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I saw no gains but its a good gda.

outkazt

Awards
for me i love it! started it as a solo cycle comming off of 8 weeks alphamax xt. kept all my gains and strength and best of all keeps me lean on a surplus. love feeling pumped all the time and my endurance is through the roof!!! thanks for the replies!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I just ordered a couple of bottles cuz I just had to try it for myself after seeing all the feedback.

Hoping for a bit more of a pump or endurance boost, though.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ran FD2 for 5 months...stopping only for a SARM run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I could afford I would never come off fd2!
Agreed me either man! haha I'm going to be stocking up on all these christmas deals on supps:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to use it surprisingly. Guess I need to. I'm at week 6 with AlphaMax XT, ArA and ABE. Probably going to take 4 weeks off then take Performax Labs MassMax with FD2 for 8 weeks and bridge into 8 weeks of AlphaMax XT solo.

What all have you guys seen from AlphaMax XT and FD2?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't see why this would be an issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to cycle off of Follidrone 2.0
There is no suppression which is part of why people run cycles of steroids. With non hormonals its not an issue. Plus it seems like the longer you use it the better.
I will again remind you guys that FD2 does a great job of reducing glucose levels and pulling nutrients into the muscles. It also increases metabolism.
If you want to grow on it you

HAVE TO EAT ABOVE MAINTENANCE.