Ar1macare Pro

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a bottle of E-sixx (epistane and hexadrone) that I've had sitting around since after the ban. I have every thing on hand as far as pct goes, but I was also looking into Ar1macare Pro for on cycle. Is that overkill? I like the ingredients and I've been hearing great things. Just wondering if the two anti-aromatase ingredients are too much with the epistane. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Arimicare pro is a good all in one cycle support, what do you mean by "too much" for the epistane? I dont think it will make you any "dryer" if that is your question

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I was wondering if I had to worry about my estrogen levels being too low since epistane already creates low estrogen. Just curious if I would see any negative side effects from it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if I had to worry about my estrogen levels being too low since epistane already creates low estrogen. Just curious if I would see any negative side effects from it
Nah, armistane will not significantly decrease your e levels.

I would suggest a test base to mitigate lethargy on cycle - OL UK SDHEA

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards

appreciate the advice. Thanks will definitely pick some up

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards

appreciate the advice. Thanks will definitely pick some up

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can ar1macare pro be run standalone? What side-effects would one expect?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can ar1macare pro be run standalone? What side-effects would one expect?
It sure can. Only potential side effect would be dry joints from the anti-aromatase matrix, the extent of which is user dependent.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It sure can. Only potential side effect would be dry joints from the anti-aromatase matrix, the extent of which is user dependent.
What's the likelihood that ar1macare will suppress your e too low, causing depression, affecting libido or leading to a rebound?

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Ar1macare is gtg. I use it every cycle

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the likelihood that ar1macare will suppress your e too low, causing depression, affecting libido or leading to a rebound?
Unlikely but nothing is impossible. If you are having any of these issues, seek out a physician