LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used alphamax xt and I really liked it. It has a lot of good reviews as well. Also, check out viron.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax XT is a great option with solid reviews. Everything is properly dosed and yields great results with diet and training being on par.

Edit: saw you picked up m test. Good luck with your run man!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
M-Test is awesome stuff. Enjoy man.

619sss

Awards
Olympus labs Tongkat Ali LJ100, proven to raise testosterone... 400-700 at 2000mg in 12 days
Only if you can afford one

619sss

Awards
But I'm really interested on another ingredient that will actually raise testosterone not being estrogenic for libido boost... Funegreek, saw p, etc; increase test and libido by lowering DHT conversation.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs Tongkat Ali LJ100, proven to raise testosterone... 400-700 at 2000mg in 12 days
Only if you can afford one
@ 2000mg per day? That's like how many bottles? 4 IN 12 days? c$120 dollars for a 12 day run is steep

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But I'm really interested on another ingredient that will actually raise testosterone not being estrogenic for libido boost... Funegreek, saw p, etc; increase test and libido by lowering DHT conversation.
First off, the last thing you want to do is lower your DHT if you are after a libido boost. The opposite is what will give you that boost in libido/performance. Proper DHT levels are also beneficial for the CNS in maintaining muscle strength. Fenugreek/Testofen are outdated and for good reason. It seems to raise all androgens for a bit but quickly leads to a decrease in testosterone and an increase in estrogen. This is one of the ingredients responsible for Test boosters getting a bad reputation and people actually getting pre and post blood work showing that they actually have lower test after a natural test booster run. Saw Palmetto is also something to stay away from.

I would go with OL Test1fy. Great stuff! Blows away KB by a long shot in my experience..
Have not tried Alphamax or M-Test but I do love Fadogia! Then again, who doesn't.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off, the last thing you want to do is lower your DHT if you are after a libido boost. The opposite is what will give you that boost in libido/performance. Proper DHT levels are also beneficial for the CNS in maintaining muscle strength. Fenugreek/Testofen are outdated and for good reason. It seems to raise all androgens for a bit but quickly leads to a decrease in testosterone and an increase in estrogen. This is one of the ingredients responsible for Test boosters getting a bad reputation and people actually getting pre and post blood work showing that they actually have lower test after a natural test booster run. Saw Palmetto is also something to stay away from.

I would go with OL Test1fy. Great stuff! Blows away KB by a long shot in my experience..
Have not tried Alphamax or M-Test but I do love Fadogia! Then again, who doesn't.
lol...you do realize that m-test has a healthy dose of divanil, right?:33:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote