PWO besides mesomorph (but same strength)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Title says it all, I am just finishing up a tub of mesomorph and love it. I would like to try something else just as strong. Any recommendations? No weak stuff.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innovative labs Wicked
New Gaspari SP 250 w/ DMAA
Kraken
God of War/God of Rage
DVST8 white Cut

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oddly enough, Mesomorph made me tired and lethargic for workouts which makes no sense.

Innovative labs Wicked - Niacin made me light headed and the Yohimbe made me sweat before I even moved
HyperMax XT - Odd that this hit me extremely hard in the stim department as I am quite stim tolerant. This may be a good option
DVST8 white cut- The newest most popular option that gets rave reviews. Would like to try that myself
Kraken- Not positive but I don't think anyone has received this yet; could be wrong
Gaspari Super Pump 250- I bet this one packs a punch
Game Day- Original was about the strongest stim I had ever experienced, way to much really. Not sure about the new formula
CU-current favorite because it gets me in the zone and I am not overly stimmed at all. Just happily energized with great endurance

It's always a gamble trying a new PWO. I think they hit everyone differently. That is why I have about 10 sitting here right now. Half of which will end up going to waste because they just didn't hit me right. Sucks!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm wanting to try the Kraken, sounds like to fun ride.

EMG81

Awards
Solid recommendations in here. I'm also looking forward to trying Kraken - I hopped on the B2G1 deal Nutriverse just had, so I'll be able to soon.

OP- Chaos and Pain's Cannibal Ferox may be up your alley.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Innovapharm: Enraged Extreme

Genetech Pharma Labs: Hemoshock

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just bought some outlift by nutrex excited for it to get here so i can give it a try

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I was looking into Dust extreme, but the price is high for a PWO... $45 yikes!

I am going to snag another tub of mesomorph. Don't want to roll the dice with a new PWO at those prices. I would like of sample pack of all those list, that would be nice!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything with Dmaa is going to produced by hitech who makes most of the pres mentioned.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot I wanted to try out the new Superpump! DVST8 White Cut is decent, I like switching between that and Mesomorph when I want to be amped up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Innovative labs Wicked
Kraken
God of War/God of Rage
DVST8 white Cut
This is a good list. CONQU3R UNLEASHED is a great one to try.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Giant Riot for a little over a month, really been enjoying it and have a tub of Kraken as well as Superpump 250, with dat dere dmaa on the way. Oh yas.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a good list. CONQU3R UNLEASHED is a great one to try.
Agree about the Conquer Unleashed but I think he is looking for something to knock his socks off in the stim department. CU does not do this and it is not intended to, that is why I enjoy it. I also experience zero crash from it which is another plus.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Agree about the Conquer Unleashed but I think he is looking for something to knock his socks off in the stim department. CU does not do this and it is not intended to, that is why I enjoy it. I also experience zero crash from it which is another plus.
Yup, CU didn't really do anything for me. I think its bc I am a coffee drinker, and have a high tolerance to stems.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superpump 250, IFN Max Out, Innovative labs Wicked

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Innovative labs Wicked
Kraken
God of War/God of Rage
DVST8 white Cut
I have used and have most of these they are all great

Just ordered a tub of Wicked but have plenty of God of War RED ( RED is my favorite atm uses lots of AMP Cit ) and God of Rage as well SP250. SP250 would be a solid substitute and their newer flavoring is pretty good very good energy/focus fairly comparable.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/gaspari-nutrition-superpump-250/
SP250 I am using the Pink Lemonade of this atm very good

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/innovative-labs-wicked-preworkout/
Innovative Lab's Wicked gets high praise and is fairly high stim just ordered this the other day

Blackstone Lab's current Dust Extreme is very good, the pineapple Mango is fantastic! However they are I believe about to remove the 1,3 with the next revision/version of Dust Extreme so it's coming to an end soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out Sparta nutrition Kraken. It's brand new to the market but should pack quite a punch and no crash

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hypermax xt is a great option with rave reviews, compares nicely with mesomorph but without 1,3

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone Lab's current Dust Extreme is very good, the pineapple Mango is fantastic! However they are I believe about to remove the 1,3 with the next revision/version of Dust Extreme so it's coming to an end soon.
They're working with Hi-Tech on manufacturing their products,so why not make a deal,so they can use dmaa ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're working with Hi-Tech on manufacturing their products,so why not make a deal,so they can use dmaa ?
you'd have to ask the boss man for that info, I'm not sure.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
TBH I have no idea I am not even 100% sure that it won't but given some posts I have seen it just gives me the impression it might not is all

Everything at this point is just speculation till they officially release the label

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Just got total war bogo and day 3 pretty good stuff good energy

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ya i got total war also,but it doesnt compare to morph.honestly dust extreme is the closest.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used and have most of these they are all great

Just ordered a tub of Wicked but have plenty of God of War RED ( RED is my favorite atm uses lots of AMP Cit ) and God of Rage as well SP250. SP250 would be a solid substitute and their newer flavoring is pretty good very good energy/focus fairly comparable.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/gaspari-nutrition-superpump-250/
SP250 I am using the Pink Lemonade of this atm very good

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/innovative-labs-wicked-preworkout/
Innovative Lab's Wicked gets high praise and is fairly high stim just ordered this the other day

lol why would they remove DMAA again? They literally JUST made this product for the DMAA....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing without dmaa will give you quite the same kick but my two favorite non dmaa preworkouts are nitraflex by GAT and total war by Redcon1

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cannot say enough good things about God of War Red...AMP C is not dead. People say it isnt as good or as strong as DMAA, I use multiple pres throught a week, and GoWR is maybe my fav of all time.

Others I love:
American Metabolix Warpath
Enraged Extreme
Dust Extreme
ESP

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm a big fan of Wicked..it dethroned Mesomorph for me

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I honestly like redcon1 total war more than anything with dmaa. And I've tried alot of dmaa products... the best pumps from anything I've tried. 40$ but you won't regret it

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle-Elements PreCreXS - 420 mgs of (2) types of caff...very smooth, full disclosure label, creatine agamtine etc..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reformulated pre from Prime Nutrition looks like a good one

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yep, got them on BOGO, 4 tubs for about 60 bucks, killer pre at a killer price, for 30 servings each.
I was just about to order a new tub of mesomorph, but want to give Wicked a shot. Anyone know where I can snag it for fairly cheap, any sponsored sites have any discounts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle has a few.

Innovative wicked
Gaspari with DMAA
They also have a new one coming.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wicked, looks decent until you see the yohimbe...so be mindful that it has that in it, in case your tolerance is low to it, like mine is.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback, I was looking into Dust extreme, but the price is high for a PWO... $45 yikes!

I am going to snag another tub of mesomorph. Don't want to roll the dice with a new PWO at those prices. I would like of sample pack of all those list, that would be nice!
Most retailers have Dust ex @ 39. Stock up now as they are reformulating.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions in here. God of Rage is definitely a solid option for a high stim pre. As others mentioned, I would also check out Hypermax XT. It packs 325mg of caffeine per serving, and it also contains Eria Jarensis which is a solid replacement option for 1,3. I don't get that anxious jittery feeling from Hypermax XT, but I get a very clean energy and focus.

Gwyndane

Awards
am i the only one that doesnt feel the dmaa in SP250?

its not a tolerance issue, becasue i can feel it in pretty much any other HTP dmaa product ive used (meso, wicked) and even in obscure ones like executioner by *rofl* killer labz, which i am currently also using

i also use dmaa products once, max twice a week

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am i the only one that doesnt feel the dmaa in SP250?

its not a tolerance issue, becasue i can feel it in pretty much any other HTP dmaa product ive used (meso, wicked) and even in obscure ones like executioner by *rofl* killer labz, which i am currently also using

i also use dmaa products once, max twice a week
i definitely feel it when I use it

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anyone who isnt a rep? :D

some of us reps, became reps becuz of our love of the company's products 1st... I wouldn't rep or get behind something I would not use or recommand, even if i wasn't a rep.

But I totally get where you are coming from... there are a few logs being run on SP250 from reputable guys here on AM, check them out.