Alphamax/X-gels question

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Hey guys

I'm looking for a supplement stack to squeeze the most I can at the end of this years bulk and from what I've read a great stack would be two bottles each of X-Gels and Alphamax XT for 8 weeks. I've also read that Anabeta Elite and Tr1umph are good to go alongside this, are these two worth the additional cost? If possible I'd rather keep costs lower. I also have DAA/ZMA leftover to add if it helps

What kind of gains could I expect from an 8 week cycle on this? I'll be doing a push/pull routine and I'm currently 6'1, 220lbs at 14% bodyfat

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara and PA in Tr1umph have synergistic effects. But you can use soy lecithin granules too, that's a lot cheaper.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack OP. You will have increased strength, increased lean muscle, better recovery between workouts, and a better mood. Enjoy!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed great stack. If you have never ran ABE, I would hold off and try it later during another run. If you use too much at once, you won't know what's doing whatever.

The benifits are listed above, I would add deeper sleep, possibly higher libido depending on age, and great pump.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Great thanks guys so an 8 week run of X-gels and Alphamax XT is what I'll go for! Any other tips to increase my gains on this run? The DAA I use also contains mucura prurens will this be an issue?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thanks guys so an 8 week run of X-gels and Alphamax XT is what I'll go for! Any other tips to increase my gains on this run? The DAA I use also contains mucura prurens will this be an issue?
X-Gels + AlphaMax XT is a great stack, you should really like it. As for increasing your gains during the run, proper training and diet are obviously going to be very important, but that really goes without saying. If you're looking for an inexpensive addition to the two, you could always go with PA (from lecithin granules). As long as you can fit the calories/fat into your diet, which is normally easy to do, it can help give you even more strength/size gains for not very much money at all. Also, DAA is not necessary, especially if you're already using something like AlphaMax XT (in fact, I'm not a fan of DAA at all). More recent studies on DAA, that actually used resistance trained males found, at best, no benefits from DAA use.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about using DAA while taking AlphaMax XT. You will really enjoy it by itself. The fact that you are adding ArA will make a great stack. This stack is starting to become really popular. I'm using AlphaMax, Anabeta Elite and ArA right now. I'm on week 5. Loving it. I dose AlphaMax XT 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

Look forward to hearing how you like the stack! Let us know if you have any other questions.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

I'm looking for a supplement stack to squeeze the most I can at the end of this years bulk and from what I've read a great stack would be two bottles each of X-Gels and Alphamax XT for 8 weeks. I've also read that Anabeta Elite and Tr1umph are good to go alongside this, are these two worth the additional cost? If possible I'd rather keep costs lower. I also have DAA/ZMA leftover to add if it helps

What kind of gains could I expect from an 8 week cycle on this? I'll be doing a push/pull routine and I'm currently 6'1, 220lbs at 14% bodyfat
Since you are bulking, are you also trying to keep fat gain at a minimal? If so, you can add ABE if you want but I do understand the price factor. Nutriverse has a buy 2 get 1 free for AlphaMax XT right now so that can get you a free bottle since you are wanting to save some cash. I suggest to make sure your diet and training are lined up with your bulking goals and stay on the staple supplements. If you need some help deciding what staples to get, let us know :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use DAA. ZMA is helpful for sleep for some individuals.

8 weeks of AlphaMax XT and 1g of ArA on workout days.

You do not need to take ArA on off days. Simply on workout days is plenty to get the gains you want. Take the Alphamax XT everyday.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
I wouldn't worry about using DAA while taking AlphaMax XT. You will really enjoy it by itself. The fact that you are adding ArA will make a great stack. This stack is starting to become really popular. I'm using AlphaMax, Anabeta Elite and ArA right now. I'm on week 5. Loving it. I dose AlphaMax XT 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

Look forward to hearing how you like the stack! Let us know if you have any other questions.
Nice I'll drop the DAA if it's not necessary but I mainly take that supplement for the mucura prurens-I've had issues with prolactin and mild gyno in the past

What benefits does ABE bring to the stack? Appreciate all the input guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice I'll drop the DAA if it's not necessary but I mainly take that supplement for the mucura prurens-I've had issues with prolactin and mild gyno in the past

What benefits does ABE bring to the stack? Appreciate all the input guys!
AlphaMax XT already contains mucuna pruriens (98% L dopa) so your good!

AlphaMax XT will not cause gyno so no need to worry about taking extra supplements to prevent that.

As far as ABE is concerned, i use it for added strength gains and improved body comp with the addition of forskolin. The amount of forskolin between the two products may be too much for some people. It's user dependent on how much they can handle.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Brilliant so I'm gonna go with the following:

3 bottles of Alphamax @ 2 pills twice a day
3 bottles of X-gels @ 6 taken preworkout, 1.5g seems to be a sweet spot
Glycergrow taken with the X-gels preworkout

This look good to go?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

This look good to go?
Looks great. Again, it can be tempting to take X Gels on off days but it literally will not benefit you more than just taking on workout days :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and x gels will get you great results. Definitely one of my favorite stacks. I really like anabeta elite and xgels as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This look good to go?
This looks perfect. I have ran the X-Gels and AlphaMax XT stack twice before. I ran X-Gels at 1.5 grams as well.

If your diet is on point, as well as training, you should expect some nice strength gains, improvement in body composition, more vascualrity (which will vary from person to person) and incredible pumps.

Couple of questions, do you have Glycergrow or Glycergrow 2? The OG is what you need, sometimes people get those confused. Also, do you have LCLT or ALCAR? Are you aiming for a recomp, bulk or cut?

Jbaggyballs

Awards
This looks perfect. I have ran the X-Gels and AlphaMax XT stack twice before. I ran X-Gels at 1.5 grams as well.

If your diet is on point, as well as training, you should expect some nice strength gains, improvement in body composition, more vascualrity (which will vary from person to person) and incredible pumps.

Couple of questions, do you have Glycergrow or Glycergrow 2? The OG is what you need, sometimes people get those confused. Also, do you have LCLT or ALCAR? Are you aiming for a recomp, bulk or cut?
Is it possible to replace glycergrow with PES High Volume? it's pretty hard to find the OG in the UK. I'll be buying Acetyl L-Carnitine powder and dosing 2g preworkout with the xgels.

My plan is to do an 8 week bulk with these and use the last 2 weeks to drop down to maintenance calories and try to shed a little fat. At a later date I'll use a third bottle of Alphamax during my cut to help retain strength and muscle

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to replace glycergrow with PES High Volume? it's pretty hard to find the OG in the UK. I'll be buying Acetyl L-Carnitine powder and dosing 2g preworkout with the xgels.

My plan is to do an 8 week bulk with these and use the last 2 weeks to drop down to maintenance calories and try to shed a little fat. At a later date I'll use a third bottle of Alphamax during my cut to help retain strength and muscle
Replace glycergrow with soy lecithin granules. It's a win win.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Replace glycergrow with soy lecithin granules. It's a win win.
Will do, I'm buying optima lecithin granules. How much and when should I take it?

I've just pulled the trigger on 3 bottles of x-gels and Alphamax, very excited!

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Is there any significance between ALCAR and LCLT? Both or just one or the other?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This look good to go?
Solid freakin run man. You should have some fantastic results.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Can't wait. I've bought 3 tubs of Optima lecithin granules, am I okay to dose it with the X-gels preworkout?

My current plan is to have a preworkout shake of blended oats and protein 90 mins before, then take 6 caps, some acetyl L-carnitine powder and 2tbsp lecithin granules 10 minutes before I workout. Is this alright?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do, I'm buying optima lecithin granules. How much and when should I take it?

I've just pulled the trigger on 3 bottles of x-gels and Alphamax, very excited!
You should be excited! Looking forward to hearing back from you with results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait. I've bought 3 tubs of Optima lecithin granules, am I okay to dose it with the X-gels preworkout?

My current plan is to have a preworkout shake of blended oats and protein 90 mins before, then take 6 caps, some acetyl L-carnitine powder and 2tbsp lecithin granules 10 minutes before I workout. Is this alright?
The two things i like to watch out for when using ArA is that i'm taking them on an empty stomach pre workout and i'm avoiding anti-inflammatory products near my dosing time. Can you use fish oil and cissus and aspirin when using ArA? Yes. But i'd avoid any of those products within a few hours of when i take my ArA. For instance, i use fish oil and cissus daily. I will dose right when i get up and then before bed. I lift between 5pm and 7pm.

razz2525

Awards
Quick question - the DOMS from the ArA (I take X-Gels) has finally caught up with me haha and now everything is sore after working out back to back days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday). Will Cissus help a bit more with muscle recovery or is that really for joints?

I take ABE and X-gels and I'm starting to see some interesting muscular definition after over a week of use. I take ALCAR preworkout and also take LCLT (2 grams) postworkout along with creatine. I space out my fish oil and multiv til much later in the day if I work out first thing in the morning. I also added GlycerGrow 2 to my preworkout as well this morning so we'll see how that goes, but I just read that it may not be that effective. It certainly added a weird taste to my drink despite being "unflavored"!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question - the DOMS from the ArA (I take X-Gels) has finally caught up with me haha and now everything is sore after working out back to back days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday). Will Cissus help a bit more with muscle recovery or is that really for joints?

I take ABE and X-gels and I'm starting to see some interesting muscular definition after over a week of use. I take ALCAR preworkout and also take LCLT (2 grams) postworkout along with creatine. I space out my fish oil and multiv til much later in the day if I work out first thing in the morning. I also added GlycerGrow 2 to my preworkout as well this morning so we'll see how that goes, but I just read that it may not be that effective. It certainly added a weird taste to my drink despite being "unflavored"!
I don't think cissus will help muscle recovery. My best advice is to up cals/protein for that.

Looks like you have everything down to a T though. I also take my ArA pre workout in the morning the multi/fish oil pre bed.

As far as the glycergrow goes, i can't speak to if it works on its own, but it works as an emulsifier for the ArA, making the ArA more effective.