SNS stack!!! Help with dosing.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting a two month cycle tomorrow of M-test, Bulbine, Reduce XT & inhibit-E. I am currently on 100mg testim/day and will be using bloodshed raw for fasted cardio am 3x wk and Hyper XT 8pm for lifting. Just looking for help as far as dosing on SNS supps.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg of what a day? Is "testim" a product or a mistype.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Starting a two month cycle tomorrow of M-test, Bulbine, Reduce XT & inhibit-E. I am currently on 100mg testim/day and will be using bloodshed raw for fasted cardio am 3x wk and Hyper XT 8pm for lifting. Just looking for help as far as dosing on SNS supps.
For the most part, probably just run them based of the suggested use from the bottles. But you may not want to run Bulbine at the same time as inhibit-E. They both lower estrogen and it may lower your estrogen too much if used together. As for bulbine, run it based on you weight. 1 cap if under 200lbs, and 2 caps if over. I gave a review on it a few years ago with details on different dosing schemes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211842-bulbine-60-capsules.html

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testim=testosterone gel.
So trying to get as lean as possible while maintaining muscle would you drop the bulbine or inhibit e? Or maybe both at lower dose.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would run the Inhibit-E+P together first and then run Bulbine after, or run the Bulbine first and then run the Inhibit E+P after. However, I'm not sure you would want to lower estrogen continually for such a long period unless of course your on TRT permanently and want some sort of daily estrogen management.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As mentioned, you don't want to lower e too much. You can always lower the dose of inhibit e or drop bulbine tho.

Overall tho, that stack should have you feeling really good.

I would dose the inhibit split through the day, mtest can be anytime (just try to be consistent) and reduce am/noon/pm but not pre workout.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have pretty much the same supps hanging around if you replace the Reduce XT with arimistane and the bubline with inhibit p and was thinking about how I wanted to run them. I assume you could run them all together but you may not want to run them at the highest doses. Probably start off at the lowest doses and see how your body feels.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your responses think I might drop the bulbine for now and run it with FD2 next.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best bang, IMO

1st thing am
-1 reduce XT

Pre-workout
-1 inhibit-E
-1 serving M-test

Before Bed
-1 inhibit-E

Unless you workout at night

Save bulbine, IMO. Remember don't crush estrogen, control it. Same goes for cortisol.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 3 days in apron awakening dosing 1 reduce xt, 1 inhibit e & one serving m-test am. 1 reduce xt & 1 inhibit e about 1pm and all three again b4 bed at about 10:30 pm. I lift from 8pm-9:16pm.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you think I should lower the inhibit e and reduce xt? I am saving the bulbine to run with fd2 next after 8wk current run.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I personally would actually save the Reduce XT, and run it later with Bulbine.

I personally would also just do 1 AM Inhibit-E while on M-Test, and then once finished with M-Test up it to 1 AM/1PM.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would actually save the Reduce XT, and run it later with Bulbine.

I personally would also just do 1 AM Inhibit-E while on M-Test, and then once finished with M-Test up it to 1 AM/1PM.
That was my thought as well. Inhibit E is stronger than you would think :) It crushed my estrogen at full dosages (I got bloodwork).

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the heads up.
Of course. It's always super tempting to stack products together and some companies love to throw around the "synergy" of all these products. Honestly speaking, outside of a few overlapping products most can/should be ran solo.

In this instance, M-Test plus Inhibit-E is great because M-Test will help support and potentially increase your test levels which Inhibit-E also lowers your Estrogen, which can lead to an increase in test levels as well.

ReduceXT is just an awesome supplement all around.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options! haha.

I would run M Test and Inhibit E together, then Bulbine and Reduce XT together just to get a couple of runs out of the products. You could run all 4 together, but from a cost:benefit perspective, I'd split them up.

M Test:

1 serving at lunch then 1 at dinner

Inhibit E:
1 serving pre bed.

Reduce XT:
In the morning take 1-2 servings, You could also take one again at night (or a few hours post workout) if you don't take 2 in the AM. I normally split the dosage where I can 1-1 and just do morning and night.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I rep for SNS, but I will never put the company over common sense. Why are you running M Test if you are on test gel? Unless you are using it for libido reasons, then it sounds like a great idea.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I know I rep for SNS, but I will never put the company over common sense. Why are you running M Test if you are on test gel? Unless you are using it for libido reasons, then it sounds like a great idea.
Good question that I missed. Assumed it was just for libido and overall health.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes libido and sleep, since being on TRT boys shriveled up and climax just not as pleasurable. M- test has definitely helped!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking of adding growth factor xt. Better now or with bulbine and reduce xt?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of adding growth factor xt. Better now or with bulbine and reduce xt?
Either way, IMO. Could always use it as a bridge between the two as well!