SUPER DMZ 5.0 IML

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Within the next two weeks I will be cycling DMZ 5.0 and was planning on logging my results at least 3 times a week. I will probably post more often than that but being that there isn't too many reviews on the product, I figured I would help the community out and try it to see what it can do. I do plan on running a liver protector just to be on the safe side while I'm on it and I'll probably PCT with some Sup3r PCT from OL and maybe recomp with x-gels or ABE. Sub in if you want, the more the merrier!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Within the next two weeks I will be cycling DMZ 5.0 and was planning on logging my results at least 3 times a week. I will probably post more often than that but being that there isn't too many reviews on the product, I figured I would help the community out and try it to see what it can do. I do plan on running a liver protector just to be on the safe side while I'm on it and I'll probably PCT with some Sup3r PCT from OL and maybe recomp with x-gels or ABE. Sub in if you want, the more the merrier!
I'm in on this. I had the opportunity to log this earlier this year and had to bow out due to a broken hand. Should see some awesome gains.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Communication from a different life form thanks you and encourages your log. lol

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck brother! Definitely get some liver support.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Are you not doing a serm for pct?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck boss. DMZ 5.0 is a solid product for sure

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You are aware that Super DMZ 5.0 doesn't have any DMZ in it, right?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Mraesthetic12 I wasn't too sure as of yet but I'm leaving towards some clomid after

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
You are aware that Super DMZ 5.0 doesn't have any DMZ in it, right?
lol yes I am. IML patented the name so it's a DMZ free DMZ product. Kinda silly but it doesn't really bother me too much, it's super andro based primarily

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Sorry it's been a while, I had to recover from a lower back strain and then a broken finger lol

Today was my first day taking it
I did quads and calfs along with core

Workout consisted of hack squat with 3-4 plates per side, leg press for sets of 10 starting at 4 and going to 7 plates per side, various quad machines

Calfs: seated calf machine with varying reps from 2 plates and a 25 to 4 plates and a 25 and then standing calf raises on another machine

Core: 45 sec on and 15 sec off consisting of various exercises I compiled as I went along for a total of roughly 8 minutes of hell ?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Second day
Chest and Triceps

Hit some 70 lb dumbells for reps on incline chest press, triceps press down for about 180, overhead triceps press with 60 lbs and individual arm with 25 lbs and some dips and other stuff.

Riding my bike to work and the gym so it's 1 mile to the gym and 3 to work and 2 back home so approx 6 miles a day

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Totally forgot about this thread. Today I hit quads and calves with some core.

Our gym has weird machines and I'm not fully aware of the names so it's hard to describe what my workout consisted of

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ä￾úng thông tin mình cần , Ä‘ang tìm kiếm bữa giá»￾ mÃ* chÆ°a thấy

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Anything to note thus far from the DMZ?

Should be more than a few weeks in now right?

Strength? Weight? Mood? Energy?

Give us the dirt. lol

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Sdog77
I'm 17 days in, I started the beginning of the year. Strength has gone up a decent amount, stamina has also increased some. I was able to hit two a days last week, alternating workouts so the same thing wasn't worked out the same day of course. It was AMAZING! Also good to note I went vegan along with starting this so I'm not sure whether the energy spike is attributed to diet change or dmz but either way it is awesome! Only down side is I've been wanting to fight everyone over everything lol, BAD. Almost beat up a coworker the other day over nothing lol. Also, I've become quite a bit more cut. Measured body fat the other day and I'm 8.2%. I highly doubt it was much higher before starting this, being that my overall physique hasn't drastically changed, just somewhat larger arms and defined chest/abs

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Sdog77
I'm 17 days in, I started the beginning of the year. Strength has gone up a decent amount, stamina has also increased some. I was able to hit two a days last week, alternating workouts so the same thing wasn't worked out the same day of course. It was AMAZING! Also good to note I went vegan along with starting this so I'm not sure whether the energy spike is attributed to diet change or dmz but either way it is awesome! Only down side is I've been wanting to fight everyone over everything lol, BAD. Almost beat up a coworker the other day over nothing lol. Also, I've become quite a bit more cut. Measured body fat the other day and I'm 8.2%. I highly doubt it was much higher before starting this, being that my overall physique hasn't drastically changed, just somewhat larger arms and defined chest/abs
Good stuff so far it sounds. Looking forward to more updates. Stuff should be kicking in full throttle right about now, right?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Did hamstrings and core today. Attempted to deadlift 331 but after coming off a back injury and still not being strong it didn't happen
Got a 4.5 ft box jump though
Also did calves

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Chest and tri's this morning. Hit 75 lb dumbbells on incline chest press and did some triceps extensions. Workout was good, woke up late so had no preparation. Overall good workout, finished with 2 miles in 15 minutes. Starting to train for a half ironman in the fall so my workout is going to taper down soon to prepare for more cardio involving bikes, swim, and run

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
At a solid and consistent 200 lbs, I was bouncing around between 193-197 before but the cardio has definitely helped me to trim any water weight along with the sauna

Back and bi's this morning. Stopped my vegan diet and felt rather sluggish this morning so not a great workout... may be attributed to diet change since I've consistently slept the same amount

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Had a good week, switched up my routine since it was starting to get boring. I moved legs to tues/thurs and conditioning Saturday. Upper body m/w/f.

Format was M: Back and Bi's
T: quads, calves, core
W: chest and tri's
R: hamstrings, calves, core
F: shoulders and traps
S: conditioning.

This is all along with swimming a quarter mile to a half mile every few days, running 2-3 miles at least 2-3 days out of the week with short running on other days, and biking 6-8 miles a day about 5 days out the week with one or two long bike rides.

I have noticed some strength gains, but nothing worth the $80-$90 price tag... I saw same gains with SNS X-Gels for a cheaper price. Overall not bad but not amazing either, definitely want to try better PH's in the future but I'm sticking to natty right now. I'll next be logging either AlphaMax XT or Follidrone 2.0 with hopefully a better log than this one